PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story 2 stopped working after Trade and Treat Event ended

teidefriends
10-31-16, 10:19 PM
Hi again,

now after the event,the game not start anymore - I hope the team work on the issue and this cause the effect that I can't start the game. Check later today again.

Droptilushop2
10-31-16, 11:47 PM
Hi again,

now after the event,the game not start anymore - I hope the team work on the issue and this cause the effect that I can't start the game. Check later today again.Since the Halloween event has ended I also can't access FS2. Popup says "Unfortunately FS2 has stopped working" I play on Android. Uninstalling & force closing did not fix.

ethan1brothers
11-01-16, 12:37 AM
Since the Halloween event has ended I also can't access FS2. Popup says "Unfortunately FS2 has stopped working" I play on Android. Uninstalling & force closing did not fix.

same here been trying to get in game for a couple of hours :mad:

justmine2
11-01-16, 01:18 AM
Glad I checked here, mine has also stopped working .

Rynetory2
11-01-16, 01:19 AM
Since the Halloween event has ended I also can't access FS2. Popup says "Unfortunately FS2 has stopped working" I play on Android. Uninstalling & force closing did not fix.

Does your game gets to load and when do you get the popup? Can you help to post a screenshot and give more information please?

Rynetory2
11-01-16, 01:22 AM
Hi guys,

Can you help to give me more details so I can report it in? Im kinda of flying blind here. What happens when you click on the FS2 icon? Do you get any message? Please help to give me more details or screenshots if possible. Sorry that you all are having issues.

Edit to add: Can you try to reinstall the game and see if you are able to get into the game? Please let me know how it goes for you. Thanks.

Foxandhare
11-01-16, 01:34 AM
Press the app tile to open.
The loading circle in the bottom centre spins several times.
The app closes itself.
The following message appears; "Unfortunately, Farm Story 2 has stopped."

Samsung Tab S. Model SM-T700. Android 5.0.2.

Have uninstalled and reinstalled the app Farm Story 2 twice.

Rynetory2
11-01-16, 01:47 AM
Press the app tile to open.
The loading circle in the bottom centre spins several times.
The app closes itself.
The following message appears; "Unfortunately, Farm Story 2 has stopped."

Samsung Tab S. Model SM-T700. Android 5.0.2.

Have uninstalled and reinstalled the app Farm Story 2 twice.

Thank you very much for your help!

StAngertw
11-01-16, 01:51 AM
Same issue here today, got the game installed on Mobile and Tablet so it's really seems to be an server side issue.

duckbean
11-01-16, 01:56 AM
I am having the same issue since yesterday. I am on a Android

qwerty123456p3
11-01-16, 02:33 AM
I am also having the same problem. click on app icon, Initial game page appears with swirling circle as if attempting to load then back to app icon without loading. I have also uninstalled then reinstalled several different times. This is the only Storm8 game where this is happening. I have attempted it on my Samsung tablet, my Nook tablet, and my android phone with same results.

Rynetory2
11-01-16, 02:34 AM
I am able to get into the game although it's slower than usual. I've reported it in for the team to check when they get online. Please hold while I get more help, will post as soon as I get news. Very sorry everyone.... :(

Edit to add:

Please help and answer these questions. Thank you.
1. Have you completed and won the event?
2. Are you using wifi?

StAngertw
11-01-16, 02:40 AM
1. Have you completed and won the event? Yes
2. Are you using wifi? Yes

Both

Foxandhare
11-01-16, 02:56 AM
1. Have you completed and won the event?
2. Are you using wifi?

Yes to both.

duckbean
11-01-16, 03:31 AM
Yes to both

wonderboy2493
11-01-16, 03:57 AM
Yes to both

Trendee2
11-01-16, 06:50 AM
Mine is doing the same thing. Have uninstalled and rebooted several times.

Below are the answers to your questions.

1. Have you completed and won the event? Yes
2. Are you using wifi? Yes

dmaertens
11-01-16, 08:01 AM
Just posted the exact same thing in another posting about this. Also same problem. As soon as the time clock ended on the Halloween event, I lost my ghost and the habitat. Was advised to close the game and restart. As soon as that happened, that was the end of FS2. Also on an android device. I uninstalled and reinstalled it twice on 2 different android devices. Same problem on both. Other Storm8 games are playing just fine.

dmaertens
11-01-16, 08:02 AM
Yes to both.

teidefriends
11-01-16, 09:45 AM
Yes to both.

Was not able to answer before - as I was at work. The issue description from Foxandhare match - when I try to start the FS2 on my Android device.

Jhirun
11-01-16, 10:25 AM
Same problem here. Although I have not completed the event, so that does not seem to cause the issue.

PinkPiggie1230
11-01-16, 10:36 AM
Deleted

teidefriends
11-01-16, 12:41 PM
Farm is back - I can enter the game again. I have check the cellar and the ghost is removed - not nice. But better lost the ghost, then the whole farm.

StAngertw
11-01-16, 01:51 PM
Same here, my farm is back (had to login again with credentials on one device for some reason.) and the halloween items are all still where the where.

1 problem still, might be related or maybe this one needs to addressed separately.

On the spot(s) where I placed the 4 Webbed Fence (REWARD 2) I can't see the fence anymore, I can place other items on the spots, but within an couple of second that 'll be roll backed. In other words those spots are now unusable.

Rynetory2
11-01-16, 06:48 PM
Farm is back - I can enter the game again. I have check the cellar and the ghost is removed - not nice. But better lost the ghost, then the whole farm.

Same here, my farm is back (had to login again with credentials on one device for some reason.) and the halloween items are all still where the where.

1 problem still, might be related or maybe this one needs to addressed separately.

On the spot(s) where I placed the 4 Webbed Fence (REWARD 2) I can't see the fence anymore, I can place other items on the spots, but within an couple of second that 'll be roll backed. In other words those spots are now unusable.

I'm checking on this for you.

Rynetory2
11-01-16, 06:49 PM
The issue should be fixed. Can you all try and let us know how it goes for you? Thanks.

teidefriends
11-02-16, 01:28 PM
Today I saw that my ghost is back in in the cellar, thx for this. But now the haunted house is not there, as I had the reboot issue. Without the haunted house, I can't take the ghost out of the cellar.
Any tip or do I need one year ;-)

Rynetory2
11-02-16, 06:33 PM
Today I saw that my ghost is back in in the cellar, thx for this. But now the haunted house is not there, as I had the reboot issue. Without the haunted house, I can't take the ghost out of the cellar.
Any tip or do I need one year ;-)

Someone has fixed this for you. :) You should the sweet spirit and the haunted house. Can you recheck and scroll through the items in your cellar again? Can you also check if you are able to purchase from Market, under Animals/Pets tab? Let me know if you still can't find it.

Rynetory2
11-02-16, 06:35 PM

Please contact Support: http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and Support will assist you further. Thanks.

teidefriends
11-02-16, 10:18 PM
Someone has fixed this for you. :) You should the sweet spirit and the haunted house. Can you recheck and scroll through the items in your cellar again? Can you also check if you are able to purchase from Market, under Animals/Pets tab? Let me know if you still can't find it.

Have check cellar and Animals/Pet tab - haunted hause not there.

Rynetory2
11-03-16, 04:38 AM

I've flagged it over for them to check for you. Sorry about this.

StAngertw
11-03-16, 12:31 PM

Please contact Support: http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and Support will assist you further. Thanks.

All fixed, texture was not there anymore for some reason, and I could not select the item. On my second device it was still there so I was able to move it to the sellar.

Big thanks again for all your time and help.

Rynetory2
11-03-16, 05:09 PM
All fixed, texture was not there anymore for some reason, and I could not select the item. On my second device it was still there so I was able to move it to the sellar.

Big thanks again for all your time en help.

Great to hear that it's fixed! :)

Rynetory2
11-03-16, 05:10 PM

This should be fixed. Can you check your game?

teidefriends
11-03-16, 10:45 PM
This should be fixed. Can you check your game?

Sorry to say, but issue is not solved. Still not shown at the Market or cellar

Rynetory2
11-03-16, 11:14 PM

Sorry, I've flagged over for them to check.

Rynetory2
11-23-16, 06:48 PM

Sorry for the delay. The haunted house should now be there in your Market. Can you check again? Thanks.