PDA

View Full Version : late to the party but...

karlzmris
10-31-16, 10:49 PM
hi folks!

i'm new to this game. discovered it about 2 weeks ago or so and i could say i love this game since interior decoration and architectural thingies are close to my heart

it has been 4 years to day since the game was launched and i believe many people have moved on and leave this game and some new bloods joining in the party like me. this makes me do wonder if TeamLava still have their attention on this game and working to better it

i know nothing on this earth are ever perfect and we just have to take it and try to make the best of it. this game is great and in my view, to make it even better.

for instance, stuff on this game are defined by their "footprint". minimum was 4 grid. it'd be better if some smaller stuff has 2 footprint grid so as to make it easier and more variety in placing them in the space given

i'm sure some folks on here have voiced out on how difficult it is to earn gems and i understand the needs to make real money for the game developers. so the only way to acquire plenty of gems is to buy them with real money which may not be within the budgets of many people. why not introduce an alternative where stuff that costs in gems are also can be bought with coins ( of course it'd be very expensive in coins). in that way, people who has no real means to spend real money to buy gems can still aspire and save their coins to acquire stuff they really want on this game

in the meantime, i'd continue playing this game .

cheers TL for this wonderful game and i do hope that you'd continue to make it better