PDA

View Full Version : Top Most Disliked Dragons on Your Island

starship412
10-31-16, 10:07 PM
A few months back I started a thread on people's favorite dragons on their island. This go round I'd like your views on your most disliked. I'll start with my top 10 hated dragons.

1. Athletic - This dragon should be reclassified as common instead of rare because no matter what I put in the den this clown pops out 80% of the time.
2. Coral - When trying to breed a black hybrid this slap in the face pops up.
3. Virtue - Always a long, disgusting fail at 33 hours.
4. Lunar Ram - See Athletic
5. Love - No love when this pops up while trying for a pink hybrid.
6. Seafarer - The ugliest dragon in the game
7. Mist - Because it's another one who gets in the way of trying to breed a Zodiac type.
8. Ambassador - Made me very angry when trying to breed Bonfire and other black hybrid Limited Edition dragons.
9. Winter - 2nd ugliest dragon in the Athletic and Trickster family.
10. Olympus - I get the reason for the design but man is it fugly.
Dishonorable Mention: Diamond - Weak in tournament action no matter its level.

zaccy678
11-01-16, 03:23 AM
Not a fan of most that you've listed, but I think Seafarer is quite pretty!

The unfortunate Bride looks like a hippo, especially next to Groom :D

And I got a nasty shock when I evolved my Island to Epic! He goes from a cute little guy into a horror!

Nikkook
11-01-16, 10:01 AM
Clown and Hot Chocolate dragon are unpleasant, ditto Olympus. Bride was so ugly I decided not to get her and I don't like Trickster, Island or Athletic once they're at high levels.

Exeroth
11-01-16, 10:29 AM
1. Red Lantern- So gross i refuse to evolve him past level 4
2. Space/Any Mindvolt base- the afro thing looks so gross im very glad we havn't returned to this base in some time.
3. Bride- Such a huge dissapointment given who she is, and how much I love Valentine's Day ):
4. The Dark One- Strictly here because of his HORRENDOUS name. Like, seriously?
5. Genie/Atlantis- Gross.
6. Assorted Champion Dragons- Highlander, Inquisitor, Warrior King, etc.
7. Islander- Doesn't look terrible, but I would have liked it if he and Hula switched places so I could make her level 15 instead :/
8. Lightmare- Not a worthy follow up to the gorgeous Nightmare dragon.
9. Forgefather- Very much dislike his design, and he reminds me of how I never got the Glasswing which is one of my all time favourite dragons
10. Leftheart- Love the Passion and Rightheart dragons, but this guy is gnarly... in a bad way lol

Any dragons I think are gross and didn't mention (like the Pyramid, or Midas,) aren't listed either because I had to get them and don't mind too much, or they're commons which I will end up getting no matter what. This was an oddly cathartic list to make lol

starship412
11-01-16, 10:58 AM
I do agree with Bride being ugly. They could've done a better job with her and not put her in that ugly flesh color and green. Island definitely becomes fugly when it's epic.

LilliDee
11-01-16, 12:14 PM
There is nothing charming about Charm either. And Fruitful, UGH. Why is he trying to eat himself when he's little?! That makes ZERO sense. Once evolved, he looks mentally challenged. Hideous!!

starship412
11-01-16, 12:24 PM
There is nothing charming about Charm either. And Fruitful, UGH. Why is he trying to eat himself when he's little?! That makes ZERO sense. Once evolved, he looks mentally challenged. Hideous!!

Lmao on Fruitful eating himself while little. I'm glad I'm not the only one to see this, lol.

Eluzyion
11-01-16, 01:27 PM
Not all mine are adult, but going off of what I see and don't care to level too much due to looks..

Athletic - Tweedledee
Hypnotic - Tweedledum
Trickster - Athletic and Hypnotics fugly offspring Dumdee
Titan - Dopey
Planet - Goofy
Magic - Ugh (named that because that's what I get for fails way too often)

FieldsLikeB
11-01-16, 01:52 PM
Fruitful and Gold. I hate the way Golds eyes look and the colors are just weird.

9krm
11-01-16, 09:07 PM
1. Celestial/Silver screen body type -- I hate their dumb wings when they are at epic level. Cute as babies though.
2. Mindvolt - weird
3. Clown. No. Just, no.
4. Hot chocolate etc. I feel sad for the ones with this body type.
5. Olympus. Whats with the kleenex wings. I got rid of mine and bred a new one. Keeping it at level 4. Eek.
6. Tropic. Mostly, I feel bad for him. So awkward.
7. Mammoth. Could have been super cool, but mostly its just blah.
8. Dream - I have 2 and have to keep them as babies, because the epic are super creepy.
9. Battlesteed - Just don't like its shape or something. Not sure.
10.Snowman - Like, that's not what snowmen look like. It's corpulent and smug. :(

ZaneGodfrey
11-01-16, 11:02 PM
3. Clown. No. Just, no.

Simply awful at every stage. And not just because it is a clown.

Nikkook
11-02-16, 04:55 AM
I like Seafarer, but dislike Seastar.

ksbmommy
11-02-16, 06:41 AM
I do not like my ice cream at all, he looks goofy stupid. HOWEVER, my son loves him so much! He'll open my game and look at him or visit my island to just see it. I really, really wish we had a trading portal to give others our 'ugly' dragons in trade for their 'ugly' dragons.

Dishonorable Mention: Diamond[/B] - Weak in tournament action no matter its level.

My dishonorable mention are my brand new skeletal knight and amazon. For being champs they have been truly horrible in battle action even at a level 10. I'm regretting feeding my SK to a 12 already - hasn't won once since, even with 75% odds.

starship412
11-02-16, 09:50 AM
I do not like my ice cream at all, he looks goofy stupid. HOWEVER, my son loves him so much! He'll open my game and look at him or visit my island to just see it. I really, really wish we had a trading portal to give others our 'ugly' dragons in trade for their 'ugly' dragons.

My dishonorable mention are my brand new skeletal knight and amazon. For being champs they have been truly horrible in battle action even at a level 10. I'm regretting feeding my SK to a 12 already - hasn't won once since, even with 75% odds.

I'm going to have to keep that in mind not to use my new Amazon during battles. I haven't used Skeletal Knight either and he's at a level 8.

ksbmommy
11-02-16, 06:17 PM
I'm going to have to keep that in mind not to use my new Amazon during battles. I haven't used Skeletal Knight either and he's at a level 8.

I wasn't able to test them a whole lot during the actual cobra tournament at level 10 - I'm just really disappointed at how horrible they are in the daily battles and during tales. However, those always seem way, way harder for me anyway. Depending on the next tourney setup, I may give them a test and see if they are performing as the odds say they should.

Another dragon that bugs me is metal, don't love his design and in battle he looks weirdly too tall but he's a keeper. Good fighter and he's the next to go to a 15.

Xyn25
11-02-16, 08:37 PM
Here goes my list:
1. Island. It's so ugly! And as a common, the 20 hour breeding time is terrible.
2. Titan. The tiny wings and huge bottom... just no.
3. Fairytale. How exactly does a caterpillar embody a "fairytale?
4. Prism. It irks me that the design is so terrible for a Diamond hybrid!
5. Fruitful. It's so dorky! And not in a good way. Also I hate seeing it in the loading screen.
6. March Mayhem. Just bred another one of these and I remembered how much it weirds me out.
7. Trickster. What were they thinking?? Terrible design.
8. Owl. Why did I evolve it to level 7!? It went from cute little guy to weird grown up bird!
9. Lunar Ram. It pops up Every. Single. Time.
10. Olympus. What ARE those things on its wings? Feathers? Pieces of cloth? Spikes? It looks so freaky!

zaccy678
11-03-16, 01:31 AM
I like Seafarer, but dislike Seastar.

I have FOUR Seastars :D

The Wheel doesn't usually like me, but when it does, it's repeatedly :D

DR0G0N
11-03-16, 09:39 AM
Here goes my list:
1. Island. It's so ugly! And as a common, the 20 hour breeding time is terrible.
2. Titan. The tiny wings and huge bottom... just no.
3. Fairytale. How exactly does a caterpillar embody a "fairytale?
4. Prism. It irks me that the design is so terrible for a Diamond hybrid!
5. Fruitful. It's so dorky! And not in a good way. Also I hate seeing it in the loading screen.
6. March Mayhem. Just bred another one of these and I remembered how much it weirds me out.
7. Trickster. What were they thinking?? Terrible design.
8. Owl. Why did I evolve it to level 7!? It went from cute little guy to weird grown up bird!
9. Lunar Ram. It pops up Every. Single. Time.
10. Olympus. What ARE those things on its wings? Feathers? Pieces of cloth? Spikes? It looks so freaky!

I'm surprised no one mentioned Magic yet (whoops, nvm, one person did), the most diamond fails I got, him and Island (both 20 hours). I send my Magic to quest every time just so I don't need to see his face. And once in awhile he has it's good merits when he brings back food for his dragon mates.

Btw, the caterpillar is the reference to Alice in the Wonderland. And Trickster reminds me of one of the crazy purple minions from Despicable Me. That's why I kinda like it.

amerirish
11-03-16, 10:50 AM
Not a fan of Fruitful either! But the only dragon that I've never been sad about missing is Red Lantern. I think that is a really unappealing looking guy in every stage of development.

FireballFarm
11-06-16, 08:36 AM
1. Island and Holographic: between these two, I never even bother trying to breed any blue/green dragons. There's no point.

2. Celestial body types: The wing placement is dead awkward and they cover up any other dragons in the habitat. I trade all the Butterfly fails. Tsunami is in the stable, Bliss is the only one I have in a habitat and it's a baby (both of those were from Milestone Events, I think- never should have hatched them).

3. Olympus: Just. No. In the stable.

4. Dragons with hairdos: Teacher got traded, Ballet is in the stable (she's okay in some battles, so occasionally gets dragged out to fight)

5. Busy, overly-embellished, and dragons in lots of clothing: Curio and Apprentice are in the stable (I really need to expand my stable, but it's too expensive!) I've been skipping most of the recent DT because of this. Crypt and Halloqueen are both unattractively over-embellished, imo.

6. March Mayhem: got traded last week to free up a spot in the stable. Will trade any others that show up.

7. Clown: No. Keep trading them away, have had 4 or 5 now. Why do I keep breeding these supposedly super rare monstrosities but can't ever breed some of the rare dragons I actually want? Grrr.

8. Slumber: Won it on the wheel. Hideous. Never should have hatched it because now it's taking up room in my stable.

9. Obviously Holiday Themed: Won a Candy Corn, probably won't ever hatch it. I don't want holiday dragons out all year round. I do like the seasonal dragons, just not ones tied to a specific holiday (Frostbite=yes, Santa=no). Dragons like Voodoo Doll, Spider, and Vampire, for example, aren't overtly Halloween-y so they are cool- unlike Candy Corn, which also happens to be hideous. (won a Mad Scientist, too, but he won't get hatched because he exceeds my hair and clothing threshold).

10. Firestorm: Just because I've been trying to breed a Mythic for over a month now and can't. It's not a bad-looking dragon, but I've come to hate it.

Those are the one I've dealt with personally, but there are many I've seen that will not be added to my Isles should I breed or win them. I want only good-looking dragons, so ones like Ice Cream, Bride, and Red Lantern are a big Nope.

Addition: 11. Athletic: a couple pinks and blacks have the same 11 hour hatch time, so Athletic is a rude little troll: Did I get a Mask? A Flamingo? A Charisma? Oh, I hope so! But...nope. It's just another freakin' Athletic. Boo. <—me, on at least three dozen different occasions. Athletic's only saving grace is a relatively short hatch and evo time.

Bastiaan0
11-08-16, 09:44 AM
Any dragon I didn't breed or craft (only gemstones) myself. There are too many prize dragons lately, I'm longing for the good ol' days when this game was simply breeding, feeding and evolving...

Feenfunke
11-09-16, 05:41 AM
1. Kabuki
2. Clown
3. March Mayhem
4. Holographic
5. Fairytale
6. Fruitful
7. Magic
8. Pot-of-Gold
9. Winter
10. Metal

Athabasca55
11-12-16, 08:50 PM
Agree Fruitfyl, Magic and Trickster are hard to look at, but for the life of me, I can't look at Chronicler, because it looks like it's dragging toilet paper from its butt. I know it's supposed to be some kind of scroll but the designers could have given him a digital equivalent instead of....toilet paper.

starship412
11-14-16, 07:30 AM
Agree Fruitfyl, Magic and Trickster are hard to look at, but for the life of me, I can't look at Chronicler, because it looks like it's dragging toilet paper from its butt. I know it's supposed to be some kind of scroll but the designers could have given him a digital equivalent instead of....toilet paper.

Lol

mystctattoo
11-15-16, 04:03 PM
My absolute least favorite dragon and a dragon I will NEVER level past 6 is hammerhead! It's all cutesy at 6 but I've seen him at a higher stage not sure if it was epic or not but it's absolutely hideous! I have many other dislikes most are the same as everyone else but by far he takes the cake. I don't have bride because of her absolute hideousness otherwise she would have also been mentioned!

EmmaLedger95
11-21-16, 12:51 PM
1. Athletic - scary as an adult
2. Space Dragon- from a World Event (I actually deleted him because I had no storage building then)
3. Dapper- deleted again (hated dragons in clothes and hats at that time)
4. Cheshire- will not level it past six because it's mouth reminds me of that clown on American Horror Story
5. Clown- creepy and I get as fails constantly
6. March Mayhem - not a sports fan and also get him in fails constantly
7. Love- obvious reason of fails
8. Metal- odd looking but great in battle if leveled to a 15
9. Fruitful- all the reasons everyone else posted lol
10. Charm- fails and not so great looking

Side note: The newer dragons that Flatfoot is bringing us are so detailed and beautiful-such as Forgefather, Glasswing, Light Mother etc-I wish the old dragons could be re-vamped but there are much more pressing matters to be addressed in the game. So the older ones are nostalgic I suppose, and lots of newer players desire them.

amerirish
11-21-16, 02:40 PM
Don't want to be a hater, but I just fought Scarecrow 14 in the arena and he's, well, less than attractive :(