PDA

View Full Version : spooky dragon disappeared

ronirp
10-31-16, 10:23 AM
My spooky dragon disappeared! I evolved it to level 4, finished that act, and now cannot find it anywhere. Searched all my blue and yellow islands. I tried force closing the game and no luck. Any idea how to try to search for it?

[S8] Regina
10-31-16, 10:35 AM
My spooky dragon disappeared! I evolved it to level 4, finished that act, and now cannot find it anywhere. Searched all my blue and yellow islands. I tried force closing the game and no luck. Any idea how to try to search for it?

Sorry to hear about this! Please submit a ticket by filling out this form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and then PM me your ticket number. Thank you!

ronirp
10-31-16, 03:10 PM
PM sent earlier today - let me know if you got it (or not)

[S8] Regina
10-31-16, 04:40 PM
PM sent earlier today - let me know if you got it (or not)

Thanks! I just checked and will let a team member know soon. :)

ronirp
10-31-16, 04:41 PM
I feel very stupid - but I did not craft it yet. I was looking for crypt, but confused the two. Found it and all is good. Thanks again!!

[S8] Regina
11-01-16, 03:27 PM
I feel very stupid - but I did not craft it yet. I was looking for crypt, but confused the two. Found it and all is good. Thanks again!!

Glad to hear that! Both Dragons are creeeeepy, so the confusion is understandable. Enjoy the rest of the Chapters! :D