PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Help with frog's breath

doodledoo20000
10-30-16, 05:35 PM
I tried to craft a souvenir frog's breath. I have one in my inventory and the craft frog's breath checked off in the goal, but when I started the second craft, it unchecked. Now I need to craft the frog's breath and give the frog's breath. I was going to give the one in the inventory and then tap the cauldron to get the second souvenir frog's breath. But since I can't give the one in inventory. I can't get the other one out of the cauldron. Help! What can I do?

SW: I've added your post info from discussions so I can reread it all again easier:

I posted the following (below) on the bugs section and the thread was closed so I couldn't add anything. So sorry I put it in the wrong place, but I still don't know what to do about my problem. Usually when you collect an item that there is a limit of one on, you can collect, start another craft, then give the craft, then collect the second craft. This time I cannot give the item and it shows that I haven't collected the first craft. So I have one in my inventory, but I can't give it and because of that I can't collect the second one (so it will count again?) and then hopefully give. I am sure I have done this before. Why did they change it so you couldn't give and then collect? If they don't want people to do this, I wish they would tell us when they change it so we won't try and them be unable to move forward. Now it seems like the only way I can complete the goal is to pay 60 gems to bypass the craft and collect. That doesn't seem right.

SpiritWind00
10-30-16, 07:07 PM
this is not a bug. The limit of this item is 1. If you've already crafted it and collected it, then you cannot have a souvenir... if you'd spent 5 gems while it was crafting and used it on the 2nd craft, then possibly you could have kept it. I'll take a picture of it instead and post in thread.

closing thread given there is no Bug.

SpiritWind00
10-30-16, 11:07 PM
Thread reopened. Sorry, I misunderstood you had an unresolved issue.

Can I check whether you have force closed or reinstalled your game? If yes, let me know and I'll ask S8 to check your game. You're right, it seems like creating a second frog potion has caused a bug. The goal should not have unticked. Don't craft it again, or use gems. Given this is an untimed set of goals, let's see if we can get your game back on track. If you can avoid collecting the second craft that would be good too. As the limit is 1 it won't let you keep it, so just leave it where it is for the time being.

doodledoo20000
10-31-16, 06:52 AM
Thread reopened. Sorry, I misunderstood you had an unresolved issue.

Can I check whether you have force closed or reinstalled your game? If yes, let me know and I'll ask S8 to check your game. You're right, it seems like creating a second frog potion has caused a bug. The goal should not have unticked. Don't craft it again, or use gems. Given this is an untimed set of goals, let's see if we can get your game back on track. If you can avoid collecting the second craft that would be good too. As the limit is 1 it won't let you keep it, so just leave it where it is for the time being.

Thanks SW, and no worries. I didn't explain very well.

I have force closed and reinstalled the game. Still have the goal to craft unchecked and can't give the one I already created. There is no way to connect the second craft so I won't do that! Agreed that I can just keep it there for awhile since the quest is untimed (although it is funny to keep seeing "you cannot hold more Swamp Water" every time I tap a pond.) ; ) Thanks for investigating and sorry to be a troublemaker.

SpiritWind00
11-01-16, 12:38 AM
I'll flag this with S8 for you... thanks for letting me know what steps you've taken so far. :)

SpiritWind00
11-01-16, 01:29 PM
Hi, S8 checked your account and and it seems like your account is fine. SparklyOctopus was able to collect the Frog's Breath from the Cauldron. Now you will be able to give it to the quest. Let me know if you are still unable to proceed.

doodledoo20000
11-03-16, 08:24 PM
Hi, S8 checked your account and and it seems like your account is fine. SparklyOctopus was able to collect the Frog's Breath from the Cauldron. Now you will be able to give it to the quest. Let me know if you are still unable to proceed.

Thanks to everyone who helped resolve this for me!