PDA

View Full Version : Watering Crops

Threshold
08-16-10, 09:40 AM
What does watering really do in the game? I thought the FAQ said something about XP, but I don't seem to get any XP while harvesting a watered crop, nor do I seem to gain any when I water someone else's crops...

Unregistered
08-16-10, 10:28 AM
What does watering really do in the game? I thought the FAQ said something about XP, but I don't seem to get any XP while harvesting a watered crop, nor do I seem to gain any when I water someone else's crops...

Other farmers are supposed to get 20 coins and 1 experience when they harvest their crop with a watered icon on it. All you get when you water somebody else is a tiny increase to your star rating, which puts you higher in the community page, which makes you appear to other people as being less of a freeloader and a better possible neighbor.

There's currently a refreshing bug with Farm Story and the latest iOS software however, and unless a person force quits the application and relaunches it right before harvesting, they will probably not ever know they have had their crops watered and will not get the credit for your watering efforts.