PDA

View Full Version : Open Issue Issues about the Peacock Event

SpiritWind00
10-27-16, 04:55 AM
please post in this thread if you're having issues for the Peacock Event

storiadelcastello
11-03-16, 05:23 PM
I thought I had ****ed the fang beast and hatched my gem egg. Unfortunately the game synced and the fang beast came back with one hit to go. So my egg didn't hatch a ferocious beast. How do I get one so I get my 20 gems back

spanisheyes1
11-04-16, 12:58 AM
I got the first false peacock egg. Broke it and ****ed the beast but nothing registered in the quest 'One flew over the Peacock's Nest'. I have insufficient gems to buy another. All this happened last night Spanish time, approx 10 hours ago but then my ipad died so I could only check it out this morning. Do I have to say goodbye to the 20 gem reward? Should I contact support?

joewasicek
11-04-16, 06:50 AM
Since this event started, I'm getting delays and pauses in the game that make it unplayable on my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Android device. When I tap on something, it cancels out the last action and have to go re-do it again. Problem began as soon as this new event started and was working great before. I've removed, reset and then reloaded the game twice and the problem still persists. Does anyone else have this problem or any suggestions? Thank you!

dodihh
11-04-16, 08:40 AM
One flew over the Peacocks nest did not complete when I slayed the Flyger. I have checked off Buy the Nest and completed Peacock Peril (which credited 2 slayed flygers) but this quest did not complete and give me the 20 gems back. Thank you for investigating Android vers 1.6.0.4g

Araleth
11-04-16, 02:02 PM
I am having the same issues as the others. I purchased the nest twice. The game synced and I lost the chance to get the Flyger. I bought another and this time I ****ed a Flyger but it didn't tick off the goal. I have ****ed several since but still hasn't completed the goal. Would you please refund the 20 diamonds I wasted on the second purchase and somehow tick off the goal so I can get the other 20 back for completing the goal? Your help would be very much appreciated. Thank you - Araleth

Elizabethrabbit
11-04-16, 05:01 PM
Same issue with purchases of the egg bought one at 500 coins and then the 20 gems and have slayed a few flygers had did not complete the goal.

Meowmeowbeans
11-04-16, 06:35 PM
We're sorry to hear about these issues! Our team is currently investigating the problem.

In the meantime, please keep in mind that if you already have a Monster in your Kingdom when you tap on a Peacock Nest, you won't be able to spawn a Flyger. You can only have one Monster in your Kingdom at a time.

Additionally, there are two different types of Monsters in these Goals: Flygers and Ferocious Flygers. The Goal One Flew Over The Peacock's Nest requires a Ferocious Flyger, so ****ing a regular Flyger will not count towards completion of this Goal. Hope this helps!

Araleth
11-04-16, 07:14 PM
HELP! My game is gone! When I logged back in to continue fighting flygers my game was gone and it has started me over at level one!!! Could you please give me my game back. I've been playing since 2013 and have built up my kingdom and am at level 50. I've spent money on gems and really don't want to start all over again. When I think of all the time that I have spent building my kingdom, I could just cry.... Please help. Thank you, Araleth

CuteTali
11-04-16, 07:41 PM
After using 40 (!!!) energy all I get in one feather. I think they need to drop it to 10-20 hits per each of these creature we need to defeat and drop 2-3 of each type of item. I have so many other things I need my energy for.

Please note that this thread is ONLY if you have a bug in your game - not if you want to provide feedback. thank you. SW

SpiritWind00
11-04-16, 08:14 PM
HELP! My game is gone! When I logged back in to continue fighting flygers my game was gone and it has started me over at level one!!! Could you please give me my game back. I've been playing since 2013 and have built up my kingdom and am at level 50. I've spent money on gems and really don't want to start all over again. When I think of all the time that I have spent building my kingdom, I could just cry.... Please help. Thank you, Araleth
Don't worry! It hasn't gone anywhere :) If you have an open support ticket, your game can revert back to L1 if S8 are checking your game. It will come right again if you just wait for a bit, force close, then open.

If this isn't the case, reinstall your game.

Araleth
11-05-16, 03:03 AM
Not sure if you fixed it or not, but my game is back to normal this a.m. If it was you, then thanks very much.

joewasicek
11-05-16, 10:29 AM
Not sure if you fixed it or not, but my game is back to normal this a.m. If it was you, then thanks very much.

Araleth, That's Great News!

SpiritWind00
11-05-16, 04:36 PM
:) no not me! But like joewasicek, I am very glad you can get back in again ;) cheers.

spanisheyes1
11-06-16, 02:53 AM
This probably doesnt belong here and maybe I need to submit a ticket!!!! My game will now not open at all. I get the 'need internet' message then in seconds it is back to my main screen. This is only happening with Castle Story, all my other online games open (some are Storm8) and so does here at the forum which proves to me that my internet is fine. On thing is that I changed locations yesterday. We are now in our main residence (sounds good) in the UK not in our Spanish cottage but the internet is better here.

Edit. It is now 16.30 UK time and I added this post at 11.53
I can finally log on but another day lost.

Edit2. More problems during the day. Yes I can play, after a fashion but not monster has been spawned from the Stables nothing since my game came back. No I do not have another lurking anywhere in my lanf.

CampyRuby
11-09-16, 11:18 AM
According to my iPad, I still have 2 days to complete the event, but my Flygers are no longer dropping anything when I defeat them. I have ****ed three of them and gotten nothing. Considering how long it takes for the stable to recharge and spawn another one, I am starting to think I won't be able to earn the peacock without spending gems for the missing egg and straw I still need! This would be very disappointing, as I have been playing a lot and checking in all day long to earn it.

I hope this is a bug you are aware of and already working on!

victoriousplayer
11-09-16, 07:07 PM
There are only 22 hours left until the end of the event, and I haven't missed even one collection from the stables since the beginning, however I still didn't get any eggs. None!!!!!!! Please, help me!!!!!!!

shooshemc
11-09-16, 09:08 PM
I got 2 of the 3 eggs 4 days ago. There are now 10 hours left and the game will not produce the 3rd egg. I have harvested both stables 4 or 5 times a day, the Flyger, or whatever it is called, appears about 90 % of the time, I have won more battles than I can count and I am willing to bet I will not get the Peacock. Team Lava will just tell me to reboot my device, force close my game, make sure I have the latest version of the game, make sure there are no other monsters on the board and YADA, YADA, YADA...the same old ad nauseum useless diatribe. This comes on the heels of having trouble with the Halloween event. I am not going to ask Team Lava No Support for help...I will simply stop wasting my time, energy and money on a game that doesn't work.

grhstorm
11-10-16, 07:00 AM
I'm with you. I've collected all the other items and haven't gotten ANY eggs. I feel that I'm being scammed out of 150 gems...not going to fall for it.

badbunny42
11-10-16, 09:59 AM
I sent in that form... completed... the second day of this event. Got an auto response asking for the exact same info as form. Replied info was in form. Silence since. In a few hours all evidence I am out 20 gems will disappear.

I bought the nest for 20 gems, smashed, have ****ed many flygers since and still no 20 gem rebate. The quest still shows I need to ****. Flyger. Restarted, went stables from task, tried every way. Why has no one gotten back to me? What's the point of those forms if no one is reading or responding to them.

Most unhappy. Plus I'm two nests away from getting a peacock but not inclined to spend gems since I'm owed 20.

swimmomx2
11-10-16, 01:55 PM
I have fought many Flygers....it's down to the last few hours and I haven't seen one peacock egg yet. Aren't they supposed to come from defeating flygers?

swimmomx2
11-10-16, 01:56 PM
Same here

petrim
11-10-16, 03:03 PM
I hate it when I spent a lot of diamonds to beat a flyger and don't get the Peacock eggs. I have a lot of feathers and baskets, but only 1 egg!!

notflyingbird
11-10-16, 03:13 PM
please post in this thread if you're having issues for the Peacock Event
I finally gatherd everything to craft a peacock and now with still 2 hours on the clock of the event in my game I can't craft one anymore because the crafting option in the workplace is already gone. :( ( it cost me a lot of effort and a few gems to gather everything)

Timeabyss
11-10-16, 03:23 PM
After slaying NUMEROUS beasts - through stables AND PURCHASED ones. I finally received 1 egg a few moments ago. Have had plenty of the rest of the stuff. Total waste of time, energy and gems for no peacocks!

joewasicek
11-13-16, 03:57 PM
Since this event started, I'm getting delays and pauses in the game that make it unplayable on my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Android device. When I tap on something, it cancels out the last action and have to go re-do it again. Problem began as soon as this new event started and was working great before. I've removed, reset and then reloaded the game twice and the problem still persists. Does anyone else have this problem or any suggestions? Thank you!

I'm back up and game running great again for about a week. Didn't submit a ticket. Just waited it out. Don't know if Storm8 did anything or not. But I think they have a great customer support team and really do try to fix issues when they arise as soon as possible. Good luck to everyone having troubles. I know how frustrating it can be!