PDA

View Full Version : Adjustments to milestone numbers for Android

kat8rose
10-26-16, 08:57 AM
Why can't Android players get an adjustment on the personal milestones in community and leaderboard events? We don't have Arctic isles and the Bingo feature or video viewing for gold (or albums or summoning, if that's still a thing) . These features give varying advantages to iOS players, from boosts to dragons to nest and evolve.

Therefore, Android players should have milestone numbers adjusted down. Too much coding, then treat us fairly and give us the same game.

Thanks for any information A MODERATOR OR S8 REP can give a large portion of your player base.

[S8] Elsa
10-26-16, 09:24 AM
We will forward the feedback to our development team. Please note that we're not able to guarantee any gameplay changes.

kimandamelia
10-28-16, 11:00 AM
I put in a Forum Dispute. Haven't received any response. I just want to know if the issue is being addressed, will Android someday get to play the same game with the same advantages? If our questions about this are always ignored on the Dispute section, where should we ask the question? Maybe we would stop asking if we get answers!! It seems unbelievable that in 2016, a game takes years to be equal on 2 platforms, especially when IOS is notoriously more difficult to get approval through their app store.

[S8] Elsa
10-28-16, 11:11 AM
I put in a Forum Dispute. Haven't received any response. I just want to know if the issue is being addressed, will Android someday get to play the same game with the same advantages? If our questions about this are always ignored on the Dispute section, where should we ask the question? Maybe we would stop asking if we get answers!! It seems unbelievable that in 2016, a game takes years to be equal on 2 platforms, especially when IOS is notoriously more difficult to get approval through their app store.
If you posted in disputes, someone will respond to your question soon. :)