PDA

View Full Version : Scorpio - 2016 Oct 25

Clark_Wayne
10-25-16, 11:35 AM
Scorpio
More information on Scorpio (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Creatures-Guide&p=1454142&viewfull=1#post1454142) in Creatures Guide.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/7996297b5d8aa7b3707fb08073745105/tumblr_inline_ofm95osUiw1qm7yoc_500.pngBravery and strength - the important aspects in a true friend! Be sure not to provoke this new creature though, they may snap! Earn the Scorpio’s trust in Fantasy Forest Story (https://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ffantas yforestapp&t=ODNkMjNmY2E5MGI1M2Y5ZDZjMTBmMGRhN2Q4ODMzMDA3Njg0 ZDlhMCwwNUtTUWtSSA%3D%3D&b=t%3AMiGO39LPuGPNy0wIKroVXg&m=1)!

step1
- harvest mango x5

step 2
- collect 90 scorpio pendants from farms (skip : 120 gems)
- collect 12 libra pendants from hatching (skip : 24 gems)

step 3
- hatch a seamur (water nature, 11h) (skip : 50)
- feed 50x the seamur (skip : 120)
(if you got a seamur, you can feed it when trying to hatch it)

step 4
- harvest spell melons x6 (skip : 60)
- collect 132 Scorpio pendants from farms (skip : 176)

reward : Scorpio (zodiac ??, hatching ??h, evolving ??h)

Update: This is fixed.

The team did a fix for us. Your extra nests will now give you the medallions just as the main nest. :)

Cdnfroglover
10-25-16, 11:51 AM
Oh no! Now I have to decide, do I keep trying for Deadwing or stop and go for the new zodiac! Its both my kids sign so I want it... but I love deadwing and don't have him!

ABABAU
10-25-16, 12:04 PM
reserved

It's Scorpio, It has no n. Also love this animal and will go after it and still try and get the Skeletal Steed.
PS. Cdnfroglover, the Scorpio has a VERY SMALL chance for it to come back where-as the dead animals and Frankenswine have a LARGER CHANCE to come back. Hope that helps you decide.

JeffW60
10-25-16, 12:13 PM
It's Scorpio, It has no n. Also love this animal and will go after it and still try and get the Skeletal Steed.
PS. Cdnfroglover, the Scorpio has a VERY SMALL chance for it to come back where-as the dead animals and Frankenswine have a LARGER CHANCE to come back. Hope that helps you decide.

That is what I am thinking as well. We likely won't see the Scorpio come back around. I was able to breed the Skeletal Steed. I wanted the Deadwing but I do want the Scorpio since it is my wife's sign, so that is what I will concentrate on.

Eluzyion
10-25-16, 12:14 PM
I was looking forward to Scorpio to represent 3 family members zodiac sign but.. Honestly I'm not loving it, maybe I'll see something more to it but I only see a cliche scorpion and was hoping for a more creative representation like a dragon with the Scorpion tail or some awesome creature that I've seen the design team do so often but this one :/ at first look I'm just disappointed

JeffW60
10-25-16, 12:28 PM
I'm still needing the Sugarskull Glider for the Dead animals. I figure I will try for it and the Seamur since it is required for Scorpio. I usually use a gem animal for this since it also gives me a chance at a gem animal 'fail' that I don't have. Will probably breed a Quartz with a water/earth animal, so hopefully I will end up with something I need.

supermaay
10-25-16, 12:52 PM
Thanks to Clark_Wayne for posting all the steps. As in all Zodiac goal line events, we need to breed a Rare animal, and it's Seamur this time. Seamur is a Water/Nature combo with 11-hour breeding/hatching time. It won't be easy. In the family of Water/Nature combination, you will probably get lots of Turtisle (6 hours). Then you you may see other two Rare animals, Aquatter (8 hours) and Chilly Goat (14 hours). There are three Super Rares, Ocean Owl (11 hours), Sea Horse (13 hours), and Skyena (16 hours). I have all of these animals except for Sea Horse. The Seamur I have is at Level 4 so I have an option to skip breeding (using 50 gems) in case I have no luck with breeding Seamur. Good luck to all.

Drachenia
10-25-16, 01:04 PM
Oh hurt, have no place in the habitats. Have a seamur on LVL 10 and my food is also exhausted for Halloweasel. No idea how I get so fast, a country extension. I do not sell a farm anymore, again such heavy tasks. :(

saucysammis
10-25-16, 01:23 PM
Big Thanks to Clark_Wayne

I want to get the re released Zombee but the Zodiacs take priority in this forest. As for enjoying the fails I don't have a Skyena yet or any of the nature or water gem hybrids. My Seamur is at level 10 so it can only be fed 25 more times. Ahh well, at least I have the satisfaction of not having sold a baby Seamur recently. So here we go for a tour of turtisles. We will probably need one in the next storybook so I'll look for room to save one. I'll use the crystal unicorn in the mix and hope for an Gem hybrid fail somewhere along the way.

goddard7006
10-25-16, 01:25 PM
I'm not impressed by this one, looks like Spring Wing with claws. Plus I just put my Quetzalcoatl in the flower. Don't get me wrong I'll try for it as I haven't missed one ever since I started with Gemini. I'm just really not looking forward to all the turtisle fails.

Silverrain1
10-25-16, 03:10 PM
A big, big thank you to the ppl who speed ahead and let us know the steps! I am very greatful, I work really long crazy hours so sometimes getting onto the game can be hard, but when you know what's coming you can plan and prepare for that. So i just wanted u all to know I really appreciate it and will help out where and when I can! Iv got my mystic mangoes in the farms so they wil b ready for the morning, my den and nest are both occupied but should b able to put my first try in tomorrow morning, my only other semur is already epic, unless there's a forgotten one somewhere! Some kind of search button wld b awesome! Hint, hint lol 😉

Supergirlfashion1
10-25-16, 03:35 PM
In step #2

Do they mean hatching any animal?

Eluzyion
10-25-16, 03:37 PM
In step #2

Do they mean hatching any animal?

Yes, every hour hatching time counts toward number of pendants collected.. Same with food harvesting

(Not sure why number 2 says collect libra pendants but I'm not there so don't know!) ;)

Clark_Wayne
10-25-16, 05:01 PM
Yes, every hour hatching time counts toward number of pendants collected.. Same with food harvesting

(Not sure why number 2 says collect libra pendants but I'm not there so don't know!) ;)

yes i was surprised too LOL
i think they forgot to change the text ;)
or they forgot to change the french version LOL

i'm not fan of this animal neither but since we need to have all the zodiac to get the "surprise" in the end, well i'm going for it :D

haku8cafe
10-25-16, 05:04 PM
step 2
- collect 90 scorpio pendants from farms (skip : 120 gems)
- collect 12 libra pendants from hatching (skip : 24 gems)

1.5 pendants for every hour harvest

haku8cafe
10-25-16, 05:07 PM

i'm not fan of this animal neither but since we need to have all the zodiac to get the "surprise" in the end, well i'm going for it :D

I must be seeing things but of all the harry potter type animals recently I find this animal a beauty suddenly :p other than the Halloween trio

glenngenius
10-25-16, 05:18 PM
Thank goodness I won't spend any gems on this one. I have an extra seamur in my storage (I got it from spin the wheel) and I have a seamur at level 4.

Eluzyion
10-25-16, 05:21 PM

Wait!! What surprise at the end?!? Now I wonder how many I've missed before my start AND I need to rush to start this one that I was going to skip! So thank you for letting me know and darn you for letting me know lol!

Buttercup0001
10-25-16, 05:33 PM
I was eagerly awaiting the release of my star sign, Scorpio and now it's been released, I'm not sure if I like it. Maybe it's the colors or maybe I'm not keen on it having wings. Maybe it will grow on me but I do know that I'll get it as I'd like to complete the Zodiac Animals. Luckily I have a Seamur in storage that I spun from a spin and win.
Big thanks to Clark-Wayne for posting each step.

Drachenia
10-25-16, 06:16 PM
Oje oje my first try for Seamur with Crystal Unicorn / Grandmother is Chilly Goat

Big thank you an Clark_Wayne for speeding up the tasks and is because of the breeding task a very big help :D

Supergirlfashion1
10-25-16, 06:39 PM
First second third and fourth try I got 2 chilly goats and 2 turtles. I guess I'll keep trying. CRYSTAL UNICORN AND AQUATTER. Already speed breeding using gems.

Eluzyion
10-25-16, 09:00 PM
I tried to research which zodiacs I've missed, seems 5 past ones already (and possibly current one) so may be a waste to try for it since I don't care for it..this is the ones I found, not sure if it's complete list:

Aries - goat
Aquarius - Bear (first to be released)
Taurus - bull
Pisces - purple and blue snakes
Virgo - Griffin

(I do have these below)

Leo - lion
Gemini - twin meerkats
Cancer - red/blue claw dude lol
Libra - stag

Current and coming..

Scorpio - scorpion
Sagittarius - ?
Capricorn - ?

I tried to put together a picture reference, yes there are a couple doubles it's very late lol and not used to trying this on a mobile device but for people that don't have these, they can see them so if they come up in a value pack or to breed you'll know they're zodiac

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c45/eluzyion/other%20games/CA9BA7B0-556F-45E4-B32A-DF6DE84CD156.jpg

Auddxxx
10-25-16, 09:38 PM
I had completely forgot about zodiac! Luckily, I won a seamur in a previous spin event so I don't have to worry about this event and keep trying Deadwing. Good luck everyone!

haku8cafe
10-25-16, 09:50 PM
I start on Leo, virgo , libra so I am hoping they will release again next year ...well long road ahead on zodiac for me

Alideh
10-25-16, 10:23 PM
Trying for this one, Don't mind if I don't end up getting it since it is not one I really want but would be cool to have since I don't have any Zodiac animals yet :/

greeneyedalexa
10-26-16, 01:09 AM
I've bred seamur with pandafoddil to get another seamur for the quest, and got 16 hours. Anyone know what it is, cause all I can find for 16 hours nature/water is Rudolphin, which is expired from trio animals, and I don't think this is it.
Sorry, found it - Skyena.

Silverrain1
10-26-16, 01:54 AM
I was so excited when I read that we may have semur in storage and I checked and I don't. 😩 So I'm breeding. My first attempt, 8 hours.

glenngenius
10-26-16, 04:06 AM
I was so excited when I read that we may have semur in storage and I checked and I don't.  So I'm breeding. My first attempt, 8 hours.

I'm sure you'll get it soon! :)

glenngenius
10-26-16, 04:15 AM
I don't know where should I post this, but I compiled the previous zodiacs released as well as the required animals that need for breeding and here's what I got:

Aquarius - Zodiac-Electric (Chilly Goat Water/Nature)
Pisces - Zodiac-Water (Solar Simian Fire/Nature)
Aries - Zodiac-Fire (Fallaby Fire/Nature)
Taurus - Zodiac-Nature (Sea Lion Dark/Water)
Gemini - Zodiac-Electric (Ember Bear Dark/Fire)
Cancer - Zodiac-Water (Knitten Kitten Dark/Earth)
Leo - Zodiac-Fire (Peamoth Dark/Nature)
Virgo - Zodiac-Nature (Aquatter Water/Nature)
Libra - Zodiac-Electric (Thunder Mammoth Earth/Electric)
Scorpio - Zodiac-Water (Seamur Water/Nature)
Sagittarius --- my guess is Zodiac-Fire*
Capricorn --- my guess is Zodiac-Nature*

*Guesses are based on the pattern I noticed on the previous zodiacs. However, I can't guess the required animals for breeding since there seems to be no pattern. :(

So far I got all the zodiacs except for VIRGO after I failed to breed an AQUATTER. :((

Anyway, I hope this one helps everyone! :)

Silverrain1
10-26-16, 04:49 AM
I'm sure you'll get it soon! :)

I hope so! Thanks

Drachenia
10-26-16, 04:52 AM
Oje oje my first try for Seamur with Crystal Unicorn / Grandmother is Chilly Goat

Big thank you an Clark_Wayne for speeding up the tasks and is because of the breeding task a very big help :D

2. Try for Seamur: Turtisle

haku8cafe
10-26-16, 05:27 AM
breeding times info

Turtisle 6 hr
Aquatter 8hr
Semur 11hr
Ocean Owl 11hr
Sea Horse 13hr
Chilly goat 14hr
Skyena 16hr

Quartz Quetzalcoatl 41hr
Pearl Peryton 42hr
Sapphire Cthulhu 45hr
Emerald Dragon 45hr
Peridot Phoenix 48hr

good luck :cool:

Drachenia
10-26-16, 06:21 AM
I was so excited when I read that we may have semur in storage and I checked and I don't. 😩 So I'm breeding. My first attempt, 8 hours.

Oh, this is annoying if you are convinced to have Seamur in the camp and he is not there. Good luck in breeding Silverrain :D

Drachenia
10-26-16, 06:27 AM
I got from Nexus Nuts, 7 or 8 scorpio pendants get :D

Silverrain1
10-26-16, 07:34 AM
Oh, this is annoying if you are convinced to have Seamur in the camp and he is not there. Good luck in breeding Silverrain :D

It is very frustrating! I will need to breed it. Can gather food while I attempt to breed it. My first try was 8 hours.

An other turtisle and then 11 hours in the den! Is that right! I hope so!

Silverrain1
10-26-16, 07:56 AM
Well a little speeding got me 3 turtisles and a fourth in the den.

Drachenia
10-26-16, 08:25 AM
Well a little speeding got me 3 turtisles and a fourth in the den.

Yes Silverrain agree. My 3rd try for Seamur is Tadaaaaaa Turtisle

SabaDilla2
10-26-16, 09:12 AM

Lucky! 1st try 6 hrs, 2nd try 8 hrs, 3rd try 48 hrs. With Sapphire Cthulhu and Aquatter. Oh, well, I got the SC during a quest as well.

Silverrain1
10-26-16, 09:27 AM

Good luck to get the semur! I just got 11 hours but it could be semur or ocean owl. To speed or not to speed lol

supermaay
10-26-16, 09:33 AM
I won't speed as I already have a Seamur at Level 4. I will try to breed and hatch as far as I can go (without speeding). If I still cannot breed a Seamur at the last minutes, I will skip it using 50 gems. I may take me 50 gems to speed a few times anyway. Good luck.

Cdnfroglover
10-26-16, 01:11 PM
Thank goodness I won't spend any gems on this one. I have an extra seamur in my storage (I got it from spin the wheel) and I have a seamur at level 4.

You are a genius! I just checked my storage and sure enough I too have a semur left from a spin to win!!!!! Yippy! And luck would have it I also have a level one semur prancing around in my forest! So happy I will get my kids sign. (Still sad I missed my husbands though)

Cdnfroglover
10-26-16, 01:24 PM
Thank you Clark Wayne for the heads up on steps and thank you glenngenius for making my day! ☺

rasike
10-26-16, 02:00 PM
Wow, I also have a seamur in my storage! Thank you so much glenngenius!

Drachenia
10-26-16, 04:10 PM
Lucky! 1st try 6 hrs, 2nd try 8 hrs, 3rd try 48 hrs. With Sapphire Cthulhu and Aquatter. Oh, well, I got the SC during a quest as well.

Congratulations to Peridot Poehnix, yes if Zodiac or an event is you get an Ultra Rare animal. Hope you get Scorpion yet

Drachenia
10-26-16, 04:15 PM
Good luck to get the semur! I just got 11 hours but it could be semur or ocean owl. To speed or not to speed lol

Very good Silverrain! I hope it is Seamur for you, I now have my 4 Turtisle in the breed :D

Silverrain1
10-26-16, 04:44 PM
Very good Silverrain! I hope it is Seamur for you, I now have my 4 Turtisle in the breed :D

It was an ocean owl, and my next attempt is.....turtisle

jsburas123
10-26-16, 04:53 PM
Cool! Just breed 48 hrs which must be the new Peridot Phoenix gem animal while trying for the Seamur!

Clark_Wayne
10-26-16, 05:08 PM
omg 1st try CU - seahorse : 11h ! happy dance :)

Clark_Wayne
10-26-16, 05:14 PM
Wait!! What surprise at the end?!? Now I wonder how many I've missed before my start AND I need to rush to start this one that I was going to skip! So thank you for letting me know and darn you for letting me know lol!

LOL i don't remember when (probably at beginning) but i think i read in one of Flatfoot post that there will be a surprise when we got all the zodiac ;)
some players think there will be an Ultra Rare (hybrid gem-zodiac or dark-zodiac,.. ) or more zodiac (the 4 habitats can hold 16 animals)

Clark_Wayne
10-26-16, 05:15 PM
Cool! Just breed 48 hrs which must be the new Peridot Phoenix gem animal while trying for the Seamur!

congrat for peridot phoenix :)

Eluzyion
10-26-16, 06:13 PM

I missed this, congrats on your new gem hybrid! 48 must be peridot Phoenix!

Drachenia
10-26-16, 07:20 PM
It was an ocean owl, and my next attempt is.....turtisle

Ouch ocean owl not good, good luck for seamur Silverrain :D

Drachenia
10-26-16, 07:21 PM
Hi all, if they have a Seamur they can feed in. It counts the feeding and that is good, I now have Aquatter in the breeding

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img2324w86vjlifym.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

ABABAU
10-26-16, 09:41 PM
I hsve a Seamur in storage so I wiil use. That waiting to get the 2 pendants.

Silverrain1
10-27-16, 03:30 AM
omg 1st try CU - seahorse : 11h ! happy dance :)

I hope it's the semur but just so you know it can also b the ocean owl, like mine was

Silverrain1
10-27-16, 06:40 AM
Constant turtisles.

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-27-16, 06:45 AM
I've got an 11-hour timer now, but I'm breeding dark/leaf x earth/water so it's more likely to be a Chromadile... fingers crossed for a Seamur, though!

Drachenia
10-27-16, 07:18 AM
Help TL! I am not able to breed Seamur, I was able to breed Koala Cadabra in the storybook only with gems. Now I have Chilly Goat and get Turtisle again and have no more gems to accelerate the breeding. Please TL something is wrong with me in the forest :(

delimiah
10-27-16, 08:31 AM
First try level 10 quetzal and level 7 seamur = seamur!

Not to offend those who likes it and it's designer but I find this Scorpio to be quite ugly and undesirable so I'm glad I wouldn't need to spend any gems for it.

Clark_Wayne
10-27-16, 09:41 AM
I hope it's the semur but just so you know it can also b the ocean owl, like mine was

it was seamur :) but my baby account got ocean owl :(

Silverrain1
10-27-16, 10:25 AM
it was seamur :) but my baby account got ocean owl :(

Congrats for main account. My second account has semur on the nest and my main account has 11 hours in the den. Will it b an other owl or the semur!
My main account has all zodiacs so far but second definitely has not

Clark_Wayne
10-27-16, 11:36 AM
I had completely forgot about zodiac! Luckily, I won a seamur in a previous spin event so I don't have to worry about this event and keep trying Deadwing. Good luck everyone!

thx for the reminding :) you saved my baby account (i completly forgot that it won several seamur in the past with the wheel :) )

Drachenia
10-27-16, 08:44 PM
No no no I now breed with Grandmother / Sea Horse and get aquotter, Chilly Goat. Slowly I despair, I'm losing so much time. How should I solve task 4 then still, please give me now my Seamur TL

haku8cafe
10-27-16, 08:50 PM
it is weird but it seems every zodiac element seems to miss out

1)zodiac/earth
2)zodiac/dark

well let's hope the last 2 animals have them

Drachenia
10-28-16, 03:40 AM
I'm breeding with Crystal Unicorn/Seamur get Tadaaaaa Turtisle :mad:

Silverrain1
10-28-16, 05:48 AM
I'm breeding with Crystal Unicorn/Seamur get Tadaaaaa Turtisle :mad:

Oh drachenia I hope you get it soon!
I fortunately have just got mine!

supermaay
10-28-16, 07:25 AM
I started with Frostfang/Pandaffodil and now with Crystal Unicorn/Seamur. All I got are Turtiscles, 8 in a row, nothing else. Not very excited.

Drachenia
10-28-16, 09:06 AM
I started with Frostfang/Pandaffodil and now with Crystal Unicorn/Seamur. All I got are Turtiscles, 8 in a row, nothing else. Not very excited.

I agree with you Supermaay! I'm slow in believing that I cannot get my 1 zodiac animal :(
I get tadaaaaa another Turtisle

supermaay
10-28-16, 01:06 PM

My 9th try finally landed an 11-hour timer. Will find out later if it's a Seamur or an Ocean Owl. Either one is fine with me as I don't have an Ocean Owl yet.

glenngenius
10-29-16, 08:01 PM
I tried breeding for seamur for this event (eventhough I already have one in the storage) and I find it really funny how I managed to get two aquatters when it isn't the dragon to breed for this zodiac. Ironically, I got lots of seamurs during the virgo event and 0 aquatter. >_<

glenngenius
10-29-16, 08:02 PM
My 9th try finally landed an 11-hour timer. Will find out later if it's a Seamur or an Ocean Owl. Either one is fine with me as I don't have an Ocean Owl yet.

I hope that's seamur! :)

Eluzyion
10-29-16, 08:06 PM
I tried breeding for seamur for this event (eventhough I already have one in the storage) and I find it really funny how I managed to get two aquatters when it isn't the dragon to breed for this zodiac. Ironically, I got lots of seamurs during the virgo event and 0 aquatter. >_<

I've noticed that with storybook as well.. Like fairy ferrets, how often that's a fail animal..until you need to breed one.. I truly believe the % chance of getting needed animals are decreased during the time of events.

Drachenia
10-29-16, 08:16 PM
I've never seen anything like it! I put Scorpion in my nest and when I went back into the game 1 hour later, the egg had disappeared from the nest, the system had set me back.

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img2328nsgoa0j5bu.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

glenngenius
10-29-16, 08:24 PM
I've noticed that with storybook as well.. Like fairy ferrets, how often that's a fail animal..until you need to breed one.. I truly believe the % chance of getting needed animals are decreased during the time of events.

Exactly my thoughts. I mean, that's too much of a coincidence considering that it always happens, right? *sigh* well, I guess that's how the game goes...

glenngenius
10-29-16, 08:25 PM
I've never seen anything like it! I put Scorpion in my nest and when I went back into the game 1 hour later, the egg had disappeared from the nest, the system had set me back.

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img2328nsgoa0j5bu.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

That's so unfair. You should report it to storm 8, perhaps they can help you with it.

hazelnutfarms
10-29-16, 10:14 PM
Did anyone else's Scorpio egg automatically plant itself on the nest when won? Normally it goes into storage, but this time, it finished hatching the fallaby that was on the nest and planted itself there...

Eluzyion
10-30-16, 12:51 AM
Did anyone else's Scorpio egg automatically plant itself on the nest when won? Normally it goes into storage, but this time, it finished hatching the fallaby that was on the nest and planted itself there...

No, mine went in storage thank goodness. That could mess up your storybook missions really bad if you've waited 16 hours to breed and 16 to incubate a thunder hawk only to find Scorpio hatched the egg before you got the mission!?! I'd be so mad, especially if I had fails trying for an animal with a long wait like thunderhawk.. I hope they fix that! I also hope it didn't mess you up when it did that.. Did it use saved gems to hatch it early?

hazelnutfarms
10-30-16, 06:40 AM
No, mine went in storage thank goodness. That could mess up your storybook missions really bad if you've waited 16 hours to breed and 16 to incubate a thunder hawk only to find Scorpio hatched the egg before you got the mission!?! I'd be so mad, especially if I had fails trying for an animal with a long wait like thunderhawk.. I hope they fix that! I also hope it didn't mess you up when it did that.. Did it use saved gems to hatch it early?

I don't think it used any gems, and fortunately, I started a day late on the storybook, so it hasn't messed up my breeding attempts. Just a weird glitch I guess

haku8cafe
10-30-16, 07:27 AM

I don't think it used any gems, and fortunately, I started a day late on the storybook, so it hasn't messed up my breeding attempts. Just a weird glitch I guess

after you knew this you be sure this would not happen ....the different between this is zodiac quest or battle animals is the "collect" at the end, it is often misunderstood "collect" or "storage" (sadly it is just too fast to decide).... if your nest is empty, the animal will go straight in your nest so if you have an animal in nest you are sure to go to storage

if you are on empty nest, when the option comes up "collect" I just force close the app... (I cannot gurantee will you miss the animal.. I have done this on DS several times because I have a lot of empty nest) the animal always appear in my storage.

PS: it is not a glitch after you know what is going on just misunderstood but now you know :)

Drachenia
10-30-16, 08:20 AM
That's so unfair. You should report it to storm 8, perhaps they can help you with it.

Hello I do not know whether it is at TL, but I have it now in my nest and everything is good. Thanks for your advice :D

saucysammis
10-30-16, 11:31 AM

This is not usually a glitch.

Are you saying you had a fallaby ON the nest and the game bounced it out of the nest?! It doesn't seem possible because the player has to choose to place the fallaby somewhere or sell it.

Perhaps the game announced that you won, and that your nest was full. This can happen quickly if you have a habitat ready for the fallaby to go to. In your tapping excitement maybe you followed the directions and hatched your fallaby.

If your nest is empty when you win an animal it will go to an empty nest first. It will go to storage if the nest is full. The game cannot move animals into habitats by itself.

If you want the prize to go to storage the nest must be occupied. If you want to keep the nest empty, then you can buy a pandaffodil in the shop and put it in the nest. This will keep the nest full while you complete the goal and send your prize animal to storage. The pandaffodil only takes seconds to be ready so you can place or sell it off the nest seconds after you've done what you need to do.

ssmhlove
10-30-16, 02:37 PM
Finally get it !!

bravewarrior
10-30-16, 03:53 PM

That has happened to me before when my nest was open during a zodiac event. Not cool. As it is, we only have one nest and one brain to figure out how to do Zodiac Event and Wizard Event with skull tries and ferret fails in between.

zaxlass
11-01-16, 10:58 AM
5 minutes left to this goal and I have constantly been breeding with no Seamur in sight. This is ridiculous.

missourijan
11-18-16, 06:15 AM
I earned this. Worked hard to get it. It never went in my storage. I wrote support about this two weeks ago and got an auto reply that they are busy and still no response.

Rynetory2
10-24-17, 07:20 PM
Scorpio is back! :)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39248

Rynetory2
10-24-17, 09:01 PM
Just to let you guys know that I didn't get pendants from hatching in Goal 2 using an extra nest but it did from main nest. Do make sure that you are hatching in the main nest for it to count. I've reported this over.

BBHome20
10-24-17, 09:55 PM
Just to let you guys know that I didn't get pendants from hatching in Goal 2 using an extra nest but it did from main nest. Do make sure that you are hatching in the main nest for it to count. I've reported this over.

Thanks Rynetory2 for letting us know.

Cranlink14606
10-24-17, 10:45 PM

That explains why I didn't get mine either. I hope they fix it.

woodywood2017
10-25-17, 12:46 AM
Oh no! Now I have to decide, do I keep trying for Deadwing or stop and go for the new zodiac! Its both my kids sign so I want it... but I love deadwing and don't have him!

Yay I'm so pleased as I have a seamur in storage so this one is all good. But I'd love to know how to breed deadwing? I don't know the element that throws bone? Is it definitely breedable as it says not in the store? I don't have any bone yet Thanks

willjardell2003
10-25-17, 03:22 AM
Luckily I have already got seamur in my storage :) I'm not worry about not hatching it at all ;) just focus to do other goal

Funner52
10-25-17, 05:15 AM
Oh I hope I can get it SOOOOOO bad!!! I need it my sign!!! Oh I REALLY hope I can get it!!!!!!!

Sugarcat5
10-25-17, 06:25 AM
Is storm 8 going to fix the hatching issue? The egg I have on my main nest is the Seamur which we need for the next part of the goal. I've had it sitting there in preparation for this goal for weeks now and don't want to have to try and breed another one.

Rynetory2
10-25-17, 07:01 AM
Is storm 8 going to fix the hatching issue? The egg I have on my main nest is the Seamur which we need for the next part of the goal. I've had it sitting there in preparation for this goal for weeks now and don't want to have to try and breed another one.

Ouch you are in a bit of tricky fix. I just reported it few hours ago, we'll need to wait for them to get in to check. Will post as soon as I have more news. If worse comes to worst, hatching for medallions is 24 gems to skip - that's better than trying to hatch another Seamur. You get 5 gems from Goal 3.

Rynetory2
10-25-17, 07:02 AM
Limited Time Goal: In a Pinch (7 days)

Goal 1
Harvest mango x5

Goal 2
Collect Scorpio medallions from harvesting food x90 (skip: 120 gems)
Collect Libra medallions from hatching x12 (skip: 24 gems)
REWARD: 500 food, 750 xps

Goal 3
Hatch a Seamur (Water + Nature, 11 hrs) (skip: 50 gems)
Feed your Seamur x50 (skip: 120 gems)
REWARD: 5 gems, 1,250 xps

Goal 4
Harvest spell melons x6 (skip: 60 gems)
Collect Scorpio medallions from farms x132 (skip: 176 gems)
REWARD: 10 gems, Scorpio

Sugarcat5
10-25-17, 07:19 AM
Thank you rynetory...i will check back later.

dextrin05
10-25-17, 09:42 AM
Got seamur with frostfang lv 15 and turtisle lv 4. Actually, trying for an aquatter, but it's a nice fail. So happy to get it quick. I'm always having a difficult time to breed a spesific animals. I'm just starting to play this game several months ago. Do the zodiac animals goals pop up according to the real zodiac dates and will be returning next year if we didn't get it this time?

Zamom72
10-25-17, 09:49 AM

I just had the same issue this morning. No pendantsense for hatching an 11 hr on the 2nd nest! So frustrating!!!!!

stellasfairyland
10-25-17, 10:05 AM
Don’t forget to check your storage. I have two Seamus sitting in my storage from Spin to Win. That relieves me from trying to breed it for this quest.

torfhoeken3
10-25-17, 02:01 PM
Don’t forget to check your storage. I have two Seamus sitting in my storage from Spin to Win. That relieves me from trying to breed it for this quest.

Thanks for the reminder - it made me check, and now I am happy with the Seamur that I was disappointed at winning in the Spin to Win at the time :o

Rynetory2
10-25-17, 07:02 PM
Got seamur with frostfang lv 15 and turtisle lv 4. Actually, trying for an aquatter, but it's a nice fail. So happy to get it quick. I'm always having a difficult time to breed a spesific animals. I'm just starting to play this game several months ago. Do the zodiac animals goals pop up according to the real zodiac dates and will be returning next year if we didn't get it this time?

They did return this year from last year and I should think/hope they would next year. :)

Rynetory2
10-25-17, 07:05 PM
Update: This is fixed.

The team did a fix for us. Your extra nests will now give you the medallions just as the main nest. :)

Sugarcat5
10-25-17, 10:18 PM
Thank you so much!

Jojocl141587
10-25-17, 10:36 PM
I have 5 Seamurs in storage, I’m so glad I don’t have to worry about breeding one lol

kropczynka82
10-26-17, 06:50 AM
I can't hatch a Seamur, did anyone know which combo should I use?

kropczynka82
10-26-17, 06:55 AM
With the first time I got Honey Bear and I hoped that Seamur will be the same, unfortunetely it wasn't :(

dextrin05
10-26-17, 08:21 AM
They did return this year from last year and I should think/hope they would next year. :)

Thank you for info 😊 So, the zodiac goals just started last year, right? I really hope they'll return next year. I only have Gemini and almost get Scorpio for now. Still a lot to go.

Rynetory2
10-26-17, 08:38 AM
I think most players have not collected them all. I too have lots to go. Good luck to you! :)

AppieP
10-26-17, 10:31 AM
I only need one more. Capricorn (dec)

Phoenix406
10-26-17, 11:20 AM
I had just started playing about this time last year and was unable to breed a Seamur in time to get the Scorpio. I was bummed as it is also my Zodiac sign (although I really don't think it's that cute compared to the other Zodiac animals). This time I am fortunate and am getting it on both accounts. Then my main account will be complete! And I can get the 13th one - I can't remember how to spell it.
Wait until you see Sagittarius - it's gorgeous! Especially for all you pony lovers.

Pebblemist
10-27-17, 08:50 AM
With the first time I got Honey Bear and I hoped that Seamur will be the same, unfortunetely it wasn't :(

Same with both the Honey Bear and Thunder Mammoth (for Libra)

Destiel0918
10-27-17, 10:39 AM
Ahh, this one was LASt one I needed. Thankfully I won seamur in one of the recent Spin to wins - so I had it in my storage!
As I have collected ALL 12 Zodiacs I got Ophiuchus ....

Ophiuchus egg:

Sugarcat5
10-27-17, 10:52 AM
I have all 12 now too! Can't wait for it to hatch so I can get ophiacus.

Rynetory2
10-27-17, 10:50 PM
Ahh, this one was LASt one I needed. Thankfully I won seamur in one of the recent Spin to wins - so I had it in my storage!
As I have collected ALL 12 Zodiacs I got Ophiuchus ....

Ophiuchus egg:

Congratulations on both your new creatures! :) Added the egg to Creatures Guide.

willjardell2003
10-31-17, 07:09 AM
So glad to welcome my 5th zodiac animal, (taurus,cancer,virgo,libra) then scorpio. This goal is lucky that I only have to hatch the seamur from storage by last spin ;)