PDA

View Full Version : Can't get the graveyard after completing Halloween goals

diabornet
10-24-16, 09:13 PM
I just completed all the Halloween goals - I have the tombstone warehouse and I also got the 4 5-star businesses.

The only goal remaining now is Build the Graveyard.

When I click on the big green GO button next to "Build the Graveyard" it takes me to the civic buildings store and points the big yellow arrow at the first item in the row. Which is Promenade Point and not the graveyard. And i can't find the graveyard anywhere to build it.

How do i get it to show me the graveyard so i can build it?

[S8] Regina
10-24-16, 10:25 PM
I just completed all the Halloween goals - I have the tombstone warehouse and I also got the 4 5-star businesses.

The only goal remaining now is Build the Graveyard.

When I click on the big green GO button next to "Build the Graveyard" it takes me to the civic buildings store and points the big yellow arrow at the first item in the row. Which is Promenade Point and not the graveyard. And i can't find the graveyard anywhere to build it.

How do i get it to show me the graveyard so i can build it?

Sorry about that! You should have the Graveyard in your storage from completing the Halloween Spirit goal.

diabornet
10-25-16, 07:40 AM
So I do, thank you very much!

Rynetory2
10-25-16, 07:44 AM
Great to hear that you got your Graveyard. Congratulations! Thank you for updating us. :)

Mai2008
10-25-16, 03:24 PM
Hi, just completed all shops /Task to get graveyard. When I click go. I don't see graveyard just something for 50 gems.
HELP.
Thanks in advance

monstertop
10-25-16, 03:29 PM
Hi, just completed all shops /Task to get graveyard. When I click go. I don't see graveyard just something for 50 gems.
HELP.
Thanks in advance

Check your storage.

Mai2008
10-25-16, 08:06 PM
Check your storage.
Thanks, found it :-)

Rynetory2
10-25-16, 08:27 PM
Glad to hear that you got yours. :)

elmo68
10-27-16, 05:08 AM
Did what I was suppose to do and still no graveyard! I even bought mausoleum and pimponete square? I want my graveyard

hoffm1179
10-27-16, 08:47 AM
Did what I was suppose to do and still no graveyard! I even bought mausoleum and pimponete square? I want my graveyard

Elmo, check in your storage. That's where mine was after they fixed this crashing issue...

Rynetory2
10-27-16, 09:04 AM

Congratulations on completing your goals. Your Graveyard is in your storage. Please check there as hoffm1179 suggested. You may need to restart your game if you don't see it.

Edit to add: Closing thread since event is over.