PDA

View Full Version : What animals are you leveling up next?

haku8cafe
10-24-16, 05:54 AM
It really curious to know if I am the odd one out lol. the basic question is always Ultra Rare UR or elements that you might need for future battles. I already have the animals I need to go through the battles so....

epic list
1) Skeleton Dragon this is always on my top list to epic the golden wings when epic is just awesome
2) Little red I have catus Kitsune doing pretty good but again the design

I always favour design first than elements .... the mistake I made was trick a treent I love the looks on lvl1-10 but epic it was horrible but that is the only dark element I had .. if I knew that epic will look like that I would have level another dark element lol

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-24-16, 06:59 AM
Good question!

1. Thorilla - I don't have any good lightning battlers at the moment
2. Rainbow Raven - She's beautiful, plus I don't have any rainbow OR dark fighters leveled
3. Airy Otter (or Valiant Lion, if I get it) - It'd be good to have a second leveled-up Ultra Rare.
4. Wise Eagle - She's been a good fighter, and her epic form is really pretty.

Eluzyion
10-24-16, 04:03 PM
I have to wait for my breeding to be done to check my list, I wish there was an easier way to see all animals with elements and rarity other than the window before battle or breeding list

I know I need a good electric animal leveled higher lol

haku8cafe
10-24-16, 06:25 PM
Good question!

1. Thorilla - I don't have any good lightning battlers at the moment
2. Rainbow Raven - She's beautiful, plus I don't have any rainbow OR dark fighters leveled
3. Airy Otter (or Valiant Lion, if I get it) - It'd be good to have a second leveled-up Ultra Rare.
4. Wise Eagle - She's been a good fighter, and her epic form is really pretty.

now that you remind me Rainbow Raven we just won, I cannot imagine I totally forgot about that beauty .... but skeleton dragon has to be epic the golden wings on epic :cool:although no useful in combat since I already got SR in fire/earth & the $$$ is pretty bad

if you can breed a lightning/dark SR that would solve your problem if you have one ... or hope for the next storybook quest to have a lightning element .... but it is rainbow raven so pretty what I fear is that is epic might change the looks because what we are seeing is only lvl10 pic

I have to wait for my breeding to be done to check my list, I wish there was an easier way to see all animals with elements and rarity other than the window before battle or breeding list

I know I need a good electric animal leveled higher lol

I thought you are a high level player so you should have many electric animals lol but maybe you are looking for a more favourite animal type ....libra is my only main lightning animal still waiting for a queue at evolve den to epic ... I battle without a lightning element since 15 or 17 to now lol, I had cosmic element to pull me through

Eluzyion
10-24-16, 06:41 PM
My higher level electric are common and rare plus libra..the only one that I can count on in battles most is lightning leopard, Hercules pulls through at times, libra fails me constantly, I'd love to level Valkyrie just haven't had the food.. So yea I'm looking for better electric battle animals to level currently :)

haku8cafe
10-24-16, 10:06 PM
My higher level electric are common and rare plus libra..the only one that I can count on in battles most is lightning leopard, Hercules pulls through at times, libra fails me constantly, I'd love to level Valkyrie just haven't had the food.. So yea I'm looking for better electric battle animals to level currently :)

I started my storybook at little red... are you telling me previous storybook was so bad that they do not have a lightning type SR animal wow... Valkyrie design was way too awesome at epic or lvl10 strangely they both share the same food schedule as libra lol btw my friend is using thunder mommoth (trump elephant thingy) he says that is an awesome animal to battle & his libra do not perform well too at epic.. well my libra14 is doing ok... guess the randomness of this game .. what works well for you might not work well for me :)

Eluzyion
10-24-16, 10:14 PM
I started my storybook at little red... are you telling me previous storybook was so bad that they do not have a lightning type SR animal wow... Valkyrie design was way too awesome at epic or lvl10 strangely they both share the same food schedule as libra lol btw my friend is using thunder mommoth (trump elephant thingy) he says that is an awesome animal to battle & his libra do not perform well too at epic.. well my libra14 is doing ok... guess the randomness of this game .. what works well for you might not work well for me :)

Ah, I haven't taken out the trump one its in storage.. I've only been playing like 5 months so there are a lot of storybooks I've missed.. My biggest problem is having enough food for storybooks and trying to replenish between events while also leveling animals.. Lol so yes I have electric animals just trying to decide a diff one to level because the ones I started leveling just aren't doing the job, and as you know if you get stuck in battle it can put you behind a day or more so trying to lvl the best battle team I can is all.. Slowly but surely it'll be a work in progress ;)

Silverrain1
10-25-16, 04:44 AM
Internet playing up...I'm only seeing parts of the threads. Will look more closely when it's sorted. But u have noticed a lot of ppl saying they need a strong lightning element. If you have it I would recommend the bead stead. I have it epic and it's beautiful! A go to for me when I need a lightning fighter.

Eluzyion
10-25-16, 05:26 AM
Internet playing up...I'm only seeing parts of the threads. Will look more closely when it's sorted. But u have noticed a lot of ppl saying they need a strong lightning element. If you have it I would recommend the bead stead. I have it epic and it's beautiful! A go to for me when I need a lightning fighter.

Thank you so much for the advice Silverrain, I'll focus on bead steed for my lightning element :)

Silverrain1
10-25-16, 05:58 AM
Thank you so much for the advice Silverrain, I'll focus on bead steed for my lightning element :)

You are very welcome, I know bead stead is also dark but my dark animal is aurora Pegasus, I find this very helpful.

haku8cafe
10-26-16, 08:42 AM
bead steed is having the same food amount as Valkyrie

seriously Valkyrie is one of the best design I have seen for lightning/thunder element

combat wise I do not know... but I should assume UR is better than SR ... I take Valkyrie as back up on coins(if you need)

Silverrain1
10-26-16, 09:31 AM
bead steed is having the same food amount as Valkyrie

seriously Valkyrie is one of the best design I have seen for lightning/thunder element

combat wise I do not know... but I should assume UR is better than SR ... I take Valkyrie as back up on coins(if you need)

Oh I hadn't realised the food costs. I usually stock pile and then choose an animal and feed till I run out of food and hopefully by then it's epic and if not I collect food again and go bk to that animal. Biggest mistake doing that was the wyburn, used all my food and at epic level only gives 378 coins! That's ok now but back then coins were a struggle!

DirkDragon
10-26-16, 12:50 PM

I have noted your success with the Leopard and it amazed me. I never really use "common" animals. I tend to use super rare. For lightning I use Dragonfly, Terradactyl and Reckless Roc. I will be adding Storm Sphinx and Great Danebow later. My intention is to cover every combination of element. Might take me a while!