PDA

View Full Version : Game exceptionally slow/can't connect

squishyhoney1210
10-23-16, 08:39 PM
When I visit neighbors/other bakeries or when I want to leave a wall message (on my own or other bakeries), the game is exceptionally slow.
It keeps saying "Progressing" until it loads the other bakeries or their walls. Sometimes, when I'm unlucky, it says it can't connect to the game at all.
I have restarted my device and the game but it still remains slow. There is nothing wrong with my internet connection.
Could it be a server problem? I notice a similar problem "Can't Connect" was logged a few days ago too.
Please advise, thanks.

Rynetory2
10-24-16, 04:33 AM
Internet connection and device performance can affect your game. If you're sure it's not your connection, can you check your device to make sure you have plenty of space. Try not to run other apps in the background if your device is lacking resources. Hopefully your games return to normal soon. :)

Ilovetodesign
12-17-16, 12:23 AM
Hi everyone,
How is everyone doing? I have shut everything down and BS keeps saying I'm not connected even though I am connected to the Internet. Anyone else having this problem right now?
Thanks for all help,
Amy

Rynetory2
12-17-16, 03:11 AM
Can you restart your device and disconnect and connect back to internet and try again?

Breejan1987
12-17-16, 03:23 PM
I've had a lot of problems today too on both devices. Also on Restaurant Story.

marcosnana
12-17-16, 04:11 PM
I am having the same problems with Castle Story. I even tried on mobile data and other networks. This is really getting frustrating.

melina21
12-17-16, 09:47 PM
I have the same problem with Farm Story 2, Fantasy Story and Dragon Story 😡

cartoc6
12-17-16, 10:25 PM
Having same problem with bakery story 2 for the last 2 days. Very frustrating.

crumbsandsprinkles
12-18-16, 12:43 AM
Same across all 3 games I play on two different wifi networks

MAnesi
12-18-16, 12:44 AM
I am having the same problem. I downloaded the game on my husband's iPad and it did the same thing. So, it is not my device. There is a problem with the game.

MAnesi
12-18-16, 12:46 AM
I have cut off my device and restarted it. Problem persisted. So, I deleted the game and when I went to the App Store to install it again, it took a long time for the App Store to locate the game. Finally reinstalled it, same problem.

lalasfarm11
12-18-16, 08:35 AM
I have had the same issue the past 3 days with restaurant story and 2 days with bakery. On my iPad. Shut wi if off. Shut down all apps turned it completely off. And turned every thing back on. Even deleted app and re loaded. Still nothing. I can run other apps/ games with no issue. I have played these games for years. This is defiantly on your end. Need to check your end. Thanks

starlitenite2
12-18-16, 11:00 AM
I have also been having the same problem with game not wanting to load/connect to server for 3 days on restaurant and 1 day on bakery. I have deleted both games and reinstalled and turned phone off and on but with no change. Wifi and data are working fine on everything else so it must be a problem with the game servers. Please fix this and thanks for your support.

crumbsandsprinkles
12-18-16, 08:35 PM
Is anything being done about this? I don't want to lose out on the world event going on now. I've already lost the tournament for sure.