PDA

View Full Version : Crashing on iPhone 4s

starcontrol
10-23-16, 12:31 PM
I have not been able to load the game on my iPhone for about two weeks. Game and iOS are both completely up to date. The game starts and brings up my kingdom. I can view it for a few seconds with all the click flags stationary (they haven't started floating in the breeze yet). Then the game crashes back to the app screen. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app. That time I got a couple of minutes of gameplay before crashing. Perhaps it is a memory problem because the kingdom was mostly blank while I was playing. It crashed when it got mostly filled in. I deleted a few other apps to try to give CS more room, but it didn't help. For a few months prior to the Halloween updates I had this problem occasionally, but if I kept restarting I would eventually get in. Now I can't get in after 10 tries from an app restart.

I can still play on the iPad at home, but it is awfully hard to keep up with timed events if I can't check in during the day on my iPhone

SpiritWind00
10-23-16, 02:03 PM
I was having the same problem. I suggest you store all of your deco/roads/walls etc, and only have out what you need on your board for the goals you're working on. Once I stored everything, and yes I'm completely heartbroken to not have a beautiful kingdom (sobbing), at least I can get into my game now.

First though, have you tried all the troubleshooting ideas?

Bugs post with info on crashing and logging in issues: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92436-Game-Crashing-Can-t-log-in-Please-read-and-try-these-tips-before-posting