PDA

View Full Version : New Value Pack October 21 Demonkey

Eluzyion
10-21-16, 04:25 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c45/eluzyion/other%20games/D6DDCFF6-C843-41F5-90AE-8AAD58CB6A0D.jpeg

I've found people have different pricing on value packs..this "could" be due to currency exchange rates depending on where in the world you're located :)

I wasn't going to get this but 100 runes is very tempting to me right now, even if it only expands one space lol

Silverrain1
10-21-16, 05:12 PM
I like the demonkey, not buying it tho. Would breed for it if that was an option! Or a tournament

sparklegirly
10-23-16, 02:27 PM
Does anyone else think we should create one thread to discuss value packs? Instead of making a new one every time.

sparklegirly
10-23-16, 02:28 PM
I decided to go ahead and get the demonkey, as he's one of the best monkeys in the game!

saucysammis
10-23-16, 08:35 PM
I decided to go ahead and get the demonkey, as he's one of the best monkeys in the game!

I'm tempted. What makes him one of the best for you?

sparklegirly
10-24-16, 10:26 AM
I like his face and tail, and the colors and details in the firey fur are unique. Also his crown is really cool because it's a part of him instead of clothing! He is designed around the Monkey King, a character in traditional Chinese literature. He is basically a super powerful and evil monkey god, which I think is cool. 😄

saucysammis
10-24-16, 11:43 AM
Awesome.:mad::o:mad: Thanks!

Silverrain1
10-25-16, 08:41 AM
Really want the demonkey....

saucysammis
10-25-16, 10:32 AM
I was sorely tempted since it included realm runes, but when I finally got the 22 hr timer for deadwing I got distracted and forgot about the deadline for demonkey!

Eluzyion
10-25-16, 10:41 AM
I was sorely tempted since it included realm runes, but when I finally got the 22 hr timer for deadwing I got distracted and forgot about the deadline for demonkey!

Oh no! BUT YOU GOT THE TRIO!! lol ;) go look at Deadwing and you'll feel better hehe

saucysammis
10-25-16, 11:01 AM
Oh no! BUT YOU GOT THE TRIO!! lol ;) go look at Deadwing and you'll feel better hehe

YES. THANK -YOU! I can only look at the timer for now but in 21 more hours I'll get super leaderboard points .....and the ability to look at the egg for 22 hours.

Congrats to all who went for the demonkey and the runes. Rune packs are the best.

Feenfunke
11-04-16, 02:52 AM
Demonkey is such a wonderful animal and i wish to get it once in my forest - but so shortly after purchasing the Ghostrich in one of the last valuepacks - only to throw money away - because only hours after selling it shortly before it ended i found it as a price in the following (last) leaderboard event - and now i have two of it. I was so pissed of that i decided to never purchase a valuepack - only to find again the animal as a price in the next leaderboard event. It was the same with some other animals - as sample the Cactus Kitsune. I almost bought it - but didn't do it - and got it only a short time later as a price in the leaderboard event. That is not cool S8! But maybe i will got Demonkey sometimes as a price too...

Silverrain1
11-04-16, 02:45 PM
I would like demonkey to