PDA

View Full Version : Something's wrong... not giving +5 stars

Wondernoone
10-21-16, 03:38 PM
after i finished the 1st spooky halloween event, im only getting +1 star instead of +5 after finishing business. Starts to frustrates me, as i'm done with13 shops already. Supposed to be +5 stars x 13 not only+13 stars in all..

[S8] Walt
10-21-16, 04:28 PM
Sorry to hear about this! With the businesses that are affected, can you try storing them and then placing them back in your City? Please note how many Stars are removed/added to your totals when you do this, as this will be the correct amount of Mastery Stars associated with this business.

Wondernoone
10-22-16, 06:17 AM
Just tried doing it. But it only gives me back +5 stars (as they were deducted when i put them in inventory ) after i restore them back from storage. The stars i should have earned were still nothing 😢😧

Rynetory2
10-22-16, 07:49 AM
Just to be sure, we get mastery stars as we submit orders even if we havent mastered the business yet. Can you take a look at your mastery star when you submit your next 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th or 10th order and see if it increases by 1?

[S8] Walt
10-24-16, 12:57 PM
Just tried doing it. But it only gives me back +5 stars (as they were deducted when i put them in inventory ) after i restore them back from storage. The stars i should have earned were still nothing ����

Just to be sure, we get mastery stars as we submit orders even if we havent mastered the business yet. Can you take a look at your mastery star when you submit your next 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th or 10th order and see if it increases by 1?

Additionally, you can place every business you currently have mastered in Storage (don't forget the ones in High Rises). This will let you see exactly how many Stars you are supposed to have when you place the businesses back on your board.