PDA

View Full Version : Still have problems!!

sarahandsammie
10-21-16, 03:15 PM
There was a thread going regarding problems with Dragon Story not loading that I was posting on. A moderator has added all is working fine.
If that is correct why am I still having loading problems and still not had any replies to my email sent last week other than the auto reply.
Is anyone else still having problems?

[S8] Elsa
10-21-16, 03:25 PM
We're able to enter the game. Can you try another connection? Are you able to enter other games?

sarahandsammie
10-21-16, 03:53 PM
I have only managed to get on the game for 10 minutes in the last 6 hours and I have tried all possible things except a different broad band as I don't have access to another one.

graovac
10-26-16, 08:25 AM
When will this loading thing be fixed? I missed tales turnament 2 times already in last month and a half since I play... It's really silly. I have instaled kingdom, farm 2 and cafe and running way way better than dragon story? Yes my internet connectuon is good and my note 3 is up to the task?!
And another thing maybe off subject could reason for this be that first dragon story game server is o everflooded with users and that is why you came up with this so expansions like valentine, moon birthday and I dont know what else? Because my eye can not tel the difference betwean all new/old expansions?