PDA

View Full Version : Adjustments to milestone numbers for Android

kat8rose
10-21-16, 02:40 PM
Why can't Android players get an adjustment on the personal milestones in community and leaderboard events? We don't have Arctic isles and the Bingo feature or video viewing for gold (or albums or summoning, if that's still a thing) . These features give varying advantages to iOS players, from boosts to dragons to nest and evolve.

Therefore, Android players should have milestone numbers adjusted down. Too much coding, then treat us fairly and give us the same game.

Thanks for any information A MODERATOR OR S8 REP can give a large portion of your player base.

DR0G0N
10-21-16, 03:33 PM
Wow...I actually didn't thought about that, how it would affect the Android players in reaching milestones. I know it'll affect rankings, but didn't think about the milestones. No wonder I'm having a harder time reaching them...plus once again my team isn't even moving still...I end up being 1st with 1500 points. -_-;

The only leader event I had to boost since spin to win would not help me in my current situation. Some people might think it's a good thing being in a easy group, but when you don't care about the first prize and simplying just interested in the milestone prizes, this kinda messes it up (never thought it could happen, but apperrently it did). Lol, I think I'm the only with this problem since most ppl are stuck with hard core players.

kimandamelia
10-22-16, 06:39 AM
Why can't Android players get an adjustment on the personal milestones in community and leaderboard events? We don't have Arctic isles and the Bingo feature or video viewing for gold (or albums or summoning, if that's still a thing) . These features give varying advantages to iOS players, from boosts to dragons to nest and evolve.

Therefore, Android players should have milestone numbers adjusted down. Too much coding, then treat us fairly and give us the same game.

Thanks for any information A MODERATOR OR S8 REP can give a large portion of your player base.

I couldn't agree more. I'm frustrated with the complete lack of response to such a simple question. Until we get answers, or the issue taken care of, my wallet is closed to all S8 games. And I used to buy gold, Value Packs, and Diamondsin both Restaurant and Bakery.

kooky panda
10-22-16, 08:42 AM
On the leaderboards when players start, android players are grouped together and iOS players are grouped together because of the different features.

Storm 8 does not have control if an android player transfers their game to their iOS device during the leaderboard.

For more information on android parity, you can file a forum dispute thread (http://forums.storm8.com./forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes) .

Thanks