PDA

View Full Version : Bumps in the Dark Event : October 21 2016

kooky panda
10-21-16, 12:20 PM
New Community Event!!

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/Mobile%20Uploads/8202B056-8EBD-47E5-94DF-5134F17A4B9E_zpsocujoosk.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/Mobile%20Uploads/8202B056-8EBD-47E5-94DF-5134F17A4B9E_zpsocujoosk.png.html)

random59
10-21-16, 01:16 PM
Why are we having a rushed event with repeat Halloween Dragons, this appears to be a recurring problem of late with the Value packs as well.

Does anyone have any idea of the amount of points required for these dragons.

nyrrem
10-21-16, 01:54 PM
Too much going on at one time. Slow it down.

D_Raho
10-21-16, 02:29 PM
Tree of Treats - 25
Curse Cottage - 250
Boo Dragon - 500
White Witch Dragon - 800
Skeleton Dragon - 1500

With only seven days to compete, you need to average about 215 points a day to earn all of the individual prizes. With only one Nest, Evolution Temple and all seven Farms, you can collect 216 points a day, with impossiblly perfect collecting, of course. So technically, this is not a crazy pricey Event. And if you don't have Bingo(or you largely ignore it) then this Event shouldn't be too much of a chore for you. If you had any crops from overnight then you could be ahead of the game. But since we were given zero warning(a new trend that they will surely continue to exploit) I can imagine most had already done their collecting.

The only thing I'm worried about is potentially many customers not buying into this Event(not much new and too many other things going on) and that may effect the Community Prizes if they are placed high. 25 Million Pumpkins are required for the first Milestone. More Creepy Candles.

Horseladi
10-21-16, 02:59 PM
What are the drop rates for the crops? Thank you.

mylord7
10-21-16, 03:05 PM
What are the drop rates for the crops? Thank you.
One point per hour.
For example, if you have 7 farms and you are going to harvest 5 hours crops, you will earn 5 * 7 = 35 points

Gladiola8
10-21-16, 03:11 PM

Agree. Too many at one time and got work to attend to. I guess I have to be selective and chose those with less stress.

Horseladi
10-21-16, 03:27 PM
One point per hour.
For example, if you have 7 farms and you are going to harvest 5 hours crops, you will earn 5 * 7 = 35 points

Thank you very much.

glenngenius
10-21-16, 04:15 PM
Gah. The dragons I need are the last community and individual prizes. Let's see if I can get them both.

Clark_Wayne
10-21-16, 05:35 PM
i got all but since i'm trying to get the milestones prizes (i think i don't have 2 of them) i will probably do the world event :D

Passera
10-21-16, 08:25 PM
Meh. Just don't have enough food since the tales to even think about planting 20 hour crops that only give 700 food. Especially since all these events require you to feed and evolve dragons!

cazile81
10-21-16, 09:14 PM
All of my accumulated points are gone...I had approximately 80 points or more and now I have 0.

cazile81
10-21-16, 10:02 PM
All of my accumulated points are gone...I had approximately 80 points or more and now I have 0.

I just finished checking the world event on all of my accounts and they were all reset to 0. I have the slightest clue why that happened.

joelynjellybean
10-21-16, 10:07 PM
I just finished checking the world event on all of my accounts and they were all reset to 0. I have the slightest clue why that happened.

Same here. I only had 35 points that I lost but I took a screenshot of the first individual prize. I've earned it back again and took a second screenshot but losing points really hurts on such short events.

temecee
10-22-16, 12:46 AM
At 70 points now, I should be able to get at least one dragon and whatever community prize we can get. the fact that I basically get points for doing what I normally do hepls. It also helps that whatevr dragon I get right now from this event it will be a new one for me so my level of anoyance at the events overlapping is very low. But I do understand the people how are mad about this is they have almost all the prizes already.

bakerystoe
10-22-16, 01:19 AM
Are you serious? 5 Events At the same time? Thats so horrible u know

bakerystoe
10-22-16, 01:20 AM
I had all the dragon in the individual prize so I just gonna join to get the spider:)

jjblueyes
10-22-16, 07:52 AM
whats the point for us long time players? If you have all the prizes? Couldn't throw in even one new special thing for us? Smh.

Why are we having a rushed event with repeat Halloween Dragons, this appears to be a recurring problem of late with the Value packs as well.

Does anyone have any idea of the amount of points required for these dragons.

dragonwhispereri
10-22-16, 07:55 AM

Same here. Last I checked around 5:00 this morning I had 161, and then hatched eggs, harvested, finished evolving, etc. And when I went in again around 9:00, I restarted :(

savage_mel
10-22-16, 08:19 AM
I am a long time player but I missed out on three of these the first time around so I'm pretty excited to have another shot at them. I like that they re-release old dragons. It gives new players a chance as well as old ones who maybe missed out

AliceWinter24
10-22-16, 08:22 AM
I've lost all my points too. On all accounts.

kooky panda
10-22-16, 08:24 AM
If you lost your points, please try restarting your game to see if they come back. If not please send an email to support@storm8.com.
This issue has been reported over.

StefaninaFla
10-22-16, 03:56 PM

The same just happened to me, and my mother's game never started it.

Reighdence
10-23-16, 03:23 AM
I already emailed support@storm8.com but I still haven't received any response and my points before it resets to zero has not been added yet....

Please help kooky_panda

dragonwhispereri
10-23-16, 06:04 AM
I already emailed support@storm8.com but I still haven't received any response and my points before it resets to zero has not been added yet....

Please help kooky_panda

It happened again :( yesterday lost at least 161 points and today 220. Is there a reset going on? It happened around this time yesterday too. I'll never get through this if points are not given back.

I emailed too and still waiting.

Anything to help?

cazile81
10-23-16, 06:27 AM

So to my disbelief, I have lost all of my points for the 2nd time during this World Event.

Rynetory2
10-23-16, 07:15 AM
To players who have posted on lost points, I've added your posts to the report. You can send me your ticket number via private message and I'll add it in.

Please make sure that you start your game fresh before you do any activity and do a force save after your last activity before you shut down your game. Hope this helps.

Kennedward
10-23-16, 07:36 AM
Doesn't seem like I'll make it to the last individual prize, but will play when I can

bravewarrior
10-23-16, 11:55 AM
Meh. Just don't have enough food since the tales to even think about planting 20 hour crops that only give 700 food. Especially since all these events require you to feed and evolve dragons!

I wish they would have double food weekends during these point events since it cuts down on production. I try to get some balance during the weekend so my 20 hr collection is in the late afternoon. Then I try for a 20 and a 5 during my workday. But there is always a point where I'll have to do two 20 hrs in a row. It's painful. They should offer another 20 hour for upper players like 350,000 coins nets 2000 apples. I'm a billionaire on this game; I'd do it.

kooky panda
10-23-16, 12:58 PM

Please help kooky_panda

There is limited support over the weekend so it may take a few days for an agent to respond.

This issue has also been flagged over.

marathon2615
10-23-16, 01:01 PM
Anyone getting anywhere close to the 600 minimum to open up the community prizes?

kimandamelia
10-23-16, 01:26 PM
Anyone getting anywhere close to the 600 minimum to open up the community prizes?

Nope! I am almost to 500. The only thing I need is Skeleton. All the others I have. They couldn't design just ONE new Halloween dragon? !?! At least I finally bought Spooky Tree, with saved up gold. Not spending any of my real money on this game until Android isn't treated like a burden.

ksbmommy
10-23-16, 01:28 PM

Me, I've already passed unlocking and my son is at 550 (he bought plague doctor so would be at 400 without it). In all fairness, was doing some speed breeding Saturday morning and I unlocked it then, not by normal play.

marathon2615
10-23-16, 03:12 PM
Me, I've already passed unlocking and my son is at 550 (he bought plague doctor so would be at 400 without it). In all fairness, was doing some speed breeding Saturday morning and I unlocked it then, not by normal play.
Lol must be nice to do the speed breeding. Last dragon tale and 2 tournaments have bled me dry on gold 😒

belarica
10-23-16, 03:34 PM
I have 618 pumpkins. I used my two x2 food boost things to get a little ahead, one boost affects all farms!

Community currently has 16.7 million pumpkins

bravewarrior
10-23-16, 03:49 PM
607; Boo is mine!

lindseyny
10-23-16, 04:14 PM
I'm at 691, SO excited to have Boo! Tried to breed him for a week straight last Halloween with no luck.

Mandy5888d
10-23-16, 05:44 PM
I'm also having a problem with my count resetting twice. After I shelled out for the plague doctor bundle to me as well ;-;

Exeroth
10-23-16, 05:47 PM
The only dragon I'm looking forward to is the Spider dragon. That being said, my second Boo dragon looks absolutely adorable in storage where they aren't taking up the space I don't have xP

shooshemc
10-23-16, 06:18 PM
Why aren't we being given the chance to buy a device to give us points every 4 hours? I don't have time to devote a full week of doing nothing but making sure I am harvesting the second anything is ready. This is not the least bit fun and I can't believe all of the community prizes will be awarded. How about a few days breather, to restock and catch our breath?

Kennedward
10-23-16, 06:36 PM
I'm only at 408 points right now, final prize seems very far away lol

ksbmommy
10-23-16, 06:54 PM
Lol must be nice to do the speed breeding. Last dragon tale and 2 tournaments have bled me dry on gold 😒

I'm going to be slammed at work this week so it was either do the speed breed thing and get my LB milestones and add to the pumpkin count or miss out on the dragons I really wanted (looking at you Amazon). It was nice to put a good dent in them both. I also used the two hours I had to make headway on bingo. Good times Saturday morning enjoying my coffee :-)

Crossing my fingers on the community prizes, I'd like for us to all get the dragon.

nyrrem
10-24-16, 03:40 AM
Crossing my fingers on the community prizes, I'd like for us to all get the dragon.

We always do seem to get the community dragon. I think there would be rebellion if we didn't

rasike
10-24-16, 06:34 AM
I just loaded my game, and all the points of the last days are lost! :( I got the Boo dragon and my community prize was unlocked, so I had more than 600 points, and now I have 0 points. And only a little bit more than 4 days are left. At least my Boo dragon is in the storage, but I have no chance to get all the personal prizes now.

belarica
10-24-16, 06:55 AM
Now I have 834 pumpkins. The community only has 21.5 million, that green bar is moving very slowly.

cazile81
10-24-16, 09:53 AM
Now I have 834 pumpkins. The community only has 21.5 million, that green bar is moving very slowly.

I wonder if those of us who keep losing all of our points is affecting the community prizes too...I certainly hope not.

starship412
10-24-16, 10:37 AM
I'm at 698. Hopefully they'll be nice and double the pumpkins tomorrow. It's only hope. I know there's a 98% chance of that not happening, lol.

orleansparish
10-24-16, 11:03 AM
I'm so disgusted with this game. I'm close to deleting and keeping it there.

Since the last update that's NOW gone (I wonder why?) I haven't been able to log on.

I couldn't even finish the last dragon tales or win the Mega tournament dragon.

I haven't been able to start this event or finish/start the bingo event.

I've deleted-reinstalled. Force closed. Dozens of times. Nothing.

I'm about sick of it! Now it just loads, sits there for a min and jumps off.

Donnasadoptables
10-24-16, 11:06 AM
I just loaded my game, and all the points of the last days are lost! :( I got the Boo dragon and my community prize was unlocked, so I had more than 600 points, and now I have 0 points. And only a little bit more than 4 days are left. At least my Boo dragon is in the storage, but I have no chance to get all the personal prizes now.

Contact Team Lava Support. They should do something to rectify the situation.

rasike
10-24-16, 12:27 PM
Contact Team Lava Support. They should do something to rectify the situation.

Thank you very much! I already contacted TL Support and I hope they can restore my points.

DragonPhoenix6
10-24-16, 01:02 PM
Exactly the same thing happened to me yesterday, I have contacted S8 support but still haven't had a reply, sometimes it takes 4 days to get a reply... it is heartbreaking when something like this happens and we need to wait days to get an email telling us to force close our game, or uninstall and install again... edit: this happened on my baby island, and not on my main account which I use to log in here

cazile81
10-24-16, 01:37 PM
Exactly the same thing happened to me yesterday, I have contacted S8 support but still haven't had a reply, sometimes it takes 4 days to get a reply... it is heartbreaking when something like this happens and we need to wait days to get an email telling us to force close our game, or uninstall and install again... edit: this happened on my baby island, and not on my main account which I use to log in here

It happened to me twice and I also emailed support so I'm waiting for a response. Hopefully, we get our points restored. I just can't help but feel a little bummed out knowing that I have 4 nests, 2 evolution temples, and all 7 farms going since the start of this event and not much to show for it cause my points keep disappearing. Currently, I'm at 377 since starting from zero again but I lost out on a few Diamond dragons I evolved and some calculated speed breeds to keep my nest full. I'm only playing to get the last milestone dragon since it's the only one I don't have otherwise, I would have already given up.

19sparkles96
10-24-16, 04:47 PM
Yaaaaaaay, all my points are back! Now Boo & White Witch are safely in my storage. I took a screenshot to be safe though. Going forward it will probably be good policy to take periodic screenshots during ALL events to prove your progress in case of glitches.

cazile81
10-24-16, 05:10 PM
Yaaaaaaay, all my points are back! Now Boo & White Witch are safely in my storage. I took a screenshot to be safe though. Going forward it will probably be good policy to take periodic screenshots during ALL events to prove your progress in case of glitches.

My points have been restored as well...now I'm working on the last individual prize. I went back to take a screenshot too soon as I read your post. I'm at 838 points now so Skeleton Dragon here I come. Thank you support team for the swift response and fix.

Kennedward
10-24-16, 05:34 PM
Only at 538 right now, ah well won't bother even if I don't get the final prize

starship412
10-24-16, 05:55 PM
With all the points disappearing and stuff maybe it'll convince TL to stop putting events on top of each other and fine tune each one. One could only hope, right?

Katarina2107
10-24-16, 07:53 PM
When did this event start?
I am asking because I just saw it tonight and I am daily player and I enter few times during the day and night... So something went wrong in my case or it started today?

lady_saphira
10-24-16, 09:22 PM
Question... Where I am now, gives me the option to pay X amount of gold to skip ahead to the witch dragon (or whatever is after the boo dragon) if I pay to skip to that, will my collections of pumpkins start counting from the amount needed for the witch and move me on towards the last personal dragon? Or will I stay where I am now (at 600 something - I've been too busy to get on often!)? I'll happily skip to the witch if my collections will pick up there and carry me closer to the final dragon.

lady_saphira
10-24-16, 09:23 PM
When did this event start?
I am asking because I just saw it tonight and I am daily player and I enter few times during the day and night... So something went wrong in my case or it started today?

Started Friday, I believe...

DragonPhoenix6
10-25-16, 03:12 AM
Yayyyyyy same here all my points on my baby island have been restored, I was heartbroken but happy again now :D

rasike
10-25-16, 05:34 AM
I was surprised to see that I was not the only one who lost the points. They are restored now, and I am very happy about that!

Ashkeelon
10-25-16, 05:47 AM
Question... ..... You stay at 600 something :(

Katarina2107
10-25-16, 07:16 AM
Started Friday, I believe...

Thanks.
OMG and 4 me started yesterday (Monday)... what is wrong with this game?!

EmmaLedger95
10-25-16, 09:23 AM
My points have disappeared and sometimes come back all throughout this event. With so many events going on I can't even keep track. I will not be getting the last prize in this one, I would have had to send emails to support several times each day regarding this issue, so I just give up.

temecee
10-25-16, 11:00 AM
Got the Boo dragon in the morning. I'm working to get to 600 (hopefully today) and then I have no hopes than to help the community to get the final dragon. If I get the dragon at the 800 milestone.... that would be nice but I don't have such high hopes for that.

ethan1brothers
10-25-16, 01:55 PM
So you just grow food to get the pumpkins? and we didn't see this event until today........ we didn't have this on Halloween last year ....

Horseladi
10-25-16, 02:35 PM
What is the hatch time for the boo dragon any one know? Thank you.

naninak
10-25-16, 03:02 PM
What is the hatch time for the boo dragon any one know? Thank you.

12 hrs.

Horseladi
10-25-16, 03:47 PM
12 hrs.
Thank you

Kennedward
10-25-16, 06:27 PM
Doesn't seem like I'll get the last individual prize, probably not the 2nd last either, ah well

temecee
10-25-16, 10:45 PM
Just got over 600. Hopefull for the next dragon

glenngenius
10-26-16, 04:19 AM
Fingers crossed in getting the skeleton dragon. I only have 1k+ pumpkins and there are only 2 days left. I don't know if I can make it.

Kennedward
10-26-16, 05:28 AM
Will be over soon, won't get the last nor the 2nd last prize just like a previous community event

31aug2002
10-26-16, 06:31 AM
Will be over soon, won't get the last nor the 2nd last prize just like a previous community event

Yep . It seems the last 2 community prizes will not be achieved. Though I don't care much for the decoration but would loved to have the dragon!!

starship412
10-26-16, 07:17 AM
Apparently the community isn't too much into this World Event either because we barely got halfway to the second community prize. With the way it's going we'll all lose out on the Spider Dragon. Too bad it was a 7 day event instead of 10 like normal.

luckyaa7
10-26-16, 08:53 AM
Apparently the community isn't too much into this World Event either because we barely got halfway to the second community prize. With the way it's going we'll all lose out on the Spider Dragon. Too bad it was a 7 day event instead of 10 like normal.

Agree. I want that Spider dragon but looks like we won't be getting it...

temecee
10-26-16, 09:07 AM
Agree. I want that Spider dragon but looks like we won't be getting it...

It's so bad that we will not get the final prize. Maybe with a couple of more days to the event or other ways to get the points people would have been more interested.

random59
10-26-16, 12:18 PM
This is the first community event that I will not be able to complete, not worried that much as I have managed to breed all the dragons from other years they have been available. White Witch is storage, nice, but a 2nd Spider will not be happening I fare.

There is just far too much happening all at once with leader boards, events, tournaments and bingo all happening at once and we can only participate in so much.

I am very much dreading Friday/Saturday when we should be getting the Spooky Story Tales, which I find it will be hard enough to complete with competing in the bingo event:mad:

DisposableHarlequin
10-26-16, 12:53 PM
I'm also not going to be able to get the skeleton dragon. This probably would have been achievable if they still gave us the decorations that gave us points and we didn't have the bingo going on so we could dedicate our farms to 1hr, 5hr, 8hr, and 20hr food. This sucks because I wanted the skeleton dragon and the spider dragon. The halloween habitats and dragons are always my favorite. :(

Natasha_07
10-26-16, 03:20 PM
Since 2013 I have not been able to have White Witch, Boo and Spider until this. I'm in the minority of the long time players as I'm glad I can get a shot at these in this event after failing to breed them year after year and spending my stash of gold. :)

Nikkook
10-26-16, 03:37 PM
I just think it's a shame that they have overshadowed the community event with everything else going on. World events have always been my favourite, but if they don't get the people involved, they'll probably be discontinued. Fancy not even achieving the 2nd community prize! I'm on track for skeleton, so it's not for want of trying on my part.

roguebee
10-26-16, 06:42 PM
It's hard to believe we are only half way to the second community prize with 39 hours to go.

PinkBubbles75
10-26-16, 07:26 PM
I think having a random world event that's 7 days long while there's leaderboard going on was unexpected. With everything (but the tournament) ending on Friday, it makes me wonder what's next. I hope it's nothing major since there's been a lot going on in the game lately.

I currently have 1200 and I think I'll be able to get the skeleton dragon! Harvesting 14 more scalypears plus whatever eggs & evolutions will be done by Friday afternoon (my time) should be able to get me to 1500 points. All of these dragons are new to me but I'm most excited about white witch & skeleton.

belarica
10-26-16, 07:33 PM
Just got my skeleton dragon. I think we can easily expect a tales on Friday, grand prize probably being that new dragon on the loading screen.

Kennedward
10-26-16, 08:01 PM
Yep . It seems the last 2 community prizes will not be achieved. Though I don't care much for the decoration but would loved to have the dragon!!

Same here, since I won't get the individual prize dragons, but ah well, can't have them all

temecee
10-26-16, 10:23 PM
Just got the second dragon. I think this is the best i ever got from community events until now. With more time or A-T least one more way to get points i think i would have finished.

cazile81
10-27-16, 11:15 AM
Skeleton Dragon is in storage.:)

amerirish
10-27-16, 11:38 AM
What is the last community prize? I can't make out what dragon that is :confused:

random59
10-27-16, 12:19 PM
What is the last community prize? I can't make out what dragon that is :confused:

Spider Dragon

jaymieb2
10-27-16, 12:25 PM
Since 2013 I have not been able to have White Witch, Boo and Spider until this. I'm in the minority of the long time players as I'm glad I can get a shot at these in this event after failing to breed them year after year and spending my stash of gold. :)

Just completed my second year on this game... does that make me a long time player? Lol!

I spent an unsuccessful week last year trying to breed Boo, and had never noticed Spider before now. I am glad to have the opportunity to earn all of these dragons!

LOVE LOVE LOVE that the community event is happening while the Leaderboard is going on... I am working towards the milestones on the LB, and this event makes me do nothing extra. YAY! And, people can choose not to do an event that they dislike - and participate in an event that they have repeatedly requested! Also love having a LB just before a Tale - so I can stock up on food! :)

Good Job S8!

Nikkook
10-27-16, 01:07 PM
Community total has shot up by over 10 million in under 2 hours and we're at the second prize total. Smells a bit fishy to me.

amerirish
10-27-16, 01:37 PM
Community total has shot up by over 10 million in under 2 hours and we're at the second prize total. Smells a bit fishy to me.

Yeah, but at least this kind of funny business benefits us :D I don't question these things, I just accept the help!

amerirish
10-27-16, 01:37 PM
Spider Dragon

Aha, thanks :D

starship412
10-27-16, 04:25 PM
Lol, are we really gonna get 45 million pumpkins in 18 hours?34205

Kennedward
10-27-16, 05:55 PM
Lol, are we really gonna get 45 million pumpkins in 18 hours?34205

Don't worry, we always get the last community prize, no matter how far away it seems

Donnasadoptables
10-28-16, 07:13 AM
Currently over 97 million pumpkins community wise. Looks like the dragon will be ours. Wish I could have gotten the last individual dragon, but I got more than I usually do.

insomniadreams88
10-28-16, 08:31 AM
I'm at 1397 now and I think this might be the first time I ever don't get the final individual prize. Did everything I usually do too. Wondering if Skeleton Dragon is worth the gold.

temecee
10-28-16, 08:31 AM
over 100 milion on the community with 2 hours to go. I admit that I lost hope at some point but I'm happy to be wrong.

ksbmommy
10-28-16, 08:37 AM
over 100 milion on the community with 2 hours to go. I admit that I lost hope at some point but I'm happy to be wrong.

I lost major hope when we were just unlocking the second prize last night. Looks like we should get it (*fingers and toes still crossed*).

temecee
10-28-16, 09:31 AM
I lost major hope when we were just unlocking the second prize last night. Looks like we should get it (*fingers and toes still crossed*).

103M with one hour to go. I'm afraid to exist the game :)

random59
10-28-16, 10:23 AM
Wow, 11 minutes to go and we got the Spider Dragon. - wouldn't have thought it possible, not spending 133 gold to get another Skeleton dragon, 1 will have to do!

ksbmommy
10-28-16, 10:25 AM
Wow, 11 minutes to go and we got the Spider Dragon. - wouldn't have thought it possible, not spending 133 gold to get another Skeleton dragon, 1 will have to do!

I have to admit, I am surprised, it wasn't looking good for a while. Popping him on the open nest now :-)

Florr06
10-28-16, 10:34 AM
I got the Skeleton dragon at the last minute, spent 5 gold to get the remaining Pumpkins :) think that is a fair price to pay as I didn't expect to get even within 50 points (in which case I wouldn't have spent the gold). And we all got Spider! Yay :)

D_Raho
10-28-16, 10:47 AM
I spent the Gold and it said I had the Dragon, but now that I'm back in the game it's nowhere to be found, but my Gold is certainly gone.

http://i.imgur.com/igJc82r.jpg

silverybunny
10-28-16, 11:04 AM

I totally agree!