PDA

View Full Version : More businesses

meme1098
09-02-16, 12:13 PM
I'm tired of buying the same businesses over & over to earn stars. At least have more per level or tweak the design a bit so my board isn't covered with the same businesses from one end to the other. Change the color scheme, signage ... Something to make them different.

AND... Why does the completion of a goal just give you coins? Not much incentive there to get them done! Certain ones related to businesses should also give a hard hat, or hammer & so on. And the ones where an expansion is required should at least give you one of those parts. Rewards make the goals more attractive. As it is, I hardly bother with them at all.

Mercuriair
10-18-16, 08:10 PM
Definitely annoying only having one new business per business category per level. I second more different types of businesses per level. They dont have to be wildly different.

Rynetory2
10-21-16, 08:54 AM
Your suggestions have been answered. :) See Halloween Goals - Oct 20, 2016 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94975-Halloween-Goals-Oct-20-2016). We're getting a few more businesses.

Mercuriair
11-11-16, 06:13 AM
That's not an answer

A seasonal businesses people won't want to keep on their board and certainly won't want multiples on there

B very small addition in the grand scheme of the game

It's starting to get REALLY BORING to keep needing to build the SAME BUSINESSES to level up - which then only gets you one new business per category and then some levels there's not even a new business for every category. Plus the number of categories is very limited too.

For each level increase there's a greater number of mastery stars required to reach the next level, expansions don't get any easier so you end up with a concentration of the SAME businesses in a small area.

It also means there's no choice, I don't like all the businesses supplied but to avoid building the same businesses repeatedly too much you end up building businesses you don't like.

It also means a massive discrepancy between the ease of achieving more mastery stars and population points. I'm way ahead on population (because as you level up the population points on the community builds increase) and because there's more and better choices between community builds and residential properties.

In short WE WANT MORE BUSINESSES - both choice and number

It's getting boring and repetitive building the same businesses, the lack of choice plus as I just went to play j also realised it means the factory orders are repetitive too.

Just levelled up to level 25. Already got enoug population points for next level, need 100 mastery stars!

That's 20 businesses, 200 orders!

No of new businesses available to build FOUR

Oh and 13 office buildings, 4 department stores, 2 resorts because I don't want my city looking weirdly full of the same businesses x 20/30/40+

mumsukis
11-15-16, 02:09 PM
Hi there just to let you know that at level 30+ you don't get anything for levelling up so really no point in wasting coins keep them for expanding

Mercuriair
02-02-17, 12:40 AM
Can't find my original post on this issue.

About to level up to level 30, just went to check on what new businesses I'll be able to get.

For starters again there's not a new business for every category.

For another thing it seems NO new businesses after level 30?

Why? Are new businesses going to be added? I hope so because it's really boring building the SAME businesses repeatedly. I've asked about this before and didn't get a satisfactory response and if I recall correctly I wasn't the only player with this issue.

I merged your two threads. KP

Mercuriair
02-02-17, 12:43 AM
Just checked also no new ANYTHING (community buildings, high rises, houses) after level 31.

leannabananna
02-02-17, 02:22 PM
I'm on level 34. Will there be any updates and additional expansions? There's no motivation to complete anything now since it's all the same and there are no goals or places to expand. It's time to delete the game if no one is doing any more work on it.

spellcount
02-04-17, 07:35 PM
I'm on level 34. Will there be any updates and additional expansions? There's no motivation to complete anything now since it's all the same and there are no goals or places to expand. It's time to delete the game if no one is doing any more work on it.

Have been watching for a while, nothing new, no point in playing as they seemed to have given up on this game.
I noticed similar with a number of their other games, once you get to a certain level and spent a few dollars their updates seem to be minimal to non- existent - very disappointing. I feel they hook you on a game, you invest and then get abandant.

Mercuriair
02-14-17, 02:49 PM
I think the games been abandoned no new stuff, no times event for ages.