PDA

View Full Version : The meaning of "Lower-Level" players

Britilina
10-21-16, 08:36 AM
There is a huge amount of confusion on this. I would love to have more clarification.

I think it was only recently (during the pirate event?) that I heard it described as 'under level 40'. But I personally have only been over level 40 for a couple months and I was getting the higher-level goals during events for at least this entire year.

If it isn't a set level (which appears to be the case, since there have been several people in the Spooky Hollow thread who are getting higher-level goals but are under level 40), then I postulate that it is based on the player having started or completed a specific storyline goal (finishing Thurston, for example, or starting swampy pond).

Anyone else care to speculate with me? Or might I get the honor of confirmation from S8?

aurora171
10-21-16, 01:30 PM
I know previously events have had the lower level set at 30 (have had higher level goals when I was at level 31). But, then with the Pirate event it seemed to jump up to 40. Although I'm level 39 now and it's classed as a 'higher' level lol. So I have no clue! It might be sporadic or based upon event rather than having a set level to it?

SpiritWind00
10-21-16, 08:42 PM
The 'meaning' of lower level players for the Spooky Hollow event has been provided by S8. I have posted it in the main thread on page 1. It looks like it may be event specific from now on.

closing thread.