PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice re: storage

LauraV1
10-21-16, 07:59 AM
I have three spots left in my storage for items I make for deliveries and the boardwalk orders. Everything else is for upgrading storage and expansion parts. Every time I get a construction hat, brick or sledgehammer I delete it from storage.

I am afraid to delete anything from storage.

Does anyone have any suggestions about what to delete?

Thank you,
Laura

LauraV1
10-21-16, 08:07 AM
Also, I only have three gems and I refuse to purchase any. I need four tape rolls to expand my storage. Help!!

Rynetory2
10-21-16, 08:49 AM
Are there any crafts you can delete? I'll start with that. Are you done with land expansion? Not sure why you're deleting parts for upgrading your highrises... I have no more land and deleted my land expansion parts but kept the highrises upgrade parts instead so I can upgrade them.

LauraV1
10-21-16, 11:25 AM
All of my houses are in the highrises already and I have some empty spaces in them. My highrises for shops could be upgraded. I'm fully expanded, but I am hoping that we will be able to expand past those other two bridges soon, so that is why I don't want to discard the items for land expansion.

I have three crafts now, but they are all needed for the boardwalk order. I won't be able to use them, though, if I can't get my other finished crafts from the factories.