PDA

View Full Version : Videos

nyrrem
10-21-16, 05:11 AM
I have recently started using an old iphone to play DS and get the video to earn an extra something option however I only get offered 150 food for it. My husband gets a piece of gold as his gift for watching and I would much prefer that. Does anyone know of any way to get gold rather than a measly 150 food?
Tia.

belarica
10-21-16, 06:12 AM
Nope, you get what you get. I never watch ads for the measly 150 food offered, if there's not a spin to win or tourney going on it just sits there forever. I miss when you could watch ads to take an hour off of breeding/hatching.

kooky panda
10-21-16, 10:51 AM
This feature is sent out randomly to games. You may have the feature or may not. Rewards may be different for the games.
Also this feature is subject to change so you may lose the feature or start receiving different rewards later on.

nyrrem
10-21-16, 01:57 PM
Ok thanks. Fingers crossed for gold soon then.

D_Raho
10-21-16, 02:41 PM
I find that the older the account, the less likely you are to be given Gold. I used to get Gold until my account Matured(amount other things) and now I only get the offer for 150 Food. I only use the videos for Battling and Spins, now.

FireballFarm
10-23-16, 01:46 AM
I don't know if it is a coincidence, but my rewards changed from gold to 150 apples shortly after I made a couple purchases. I no longer get the offers to install other S8 games for gold, either.