PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Goals - Oct 20, 2016

Rynetory2
10-21-16, 03:10 AM
Halloween Goals This is a 6 days goals. Minimum level is 14.

Mayor, Halloween is upon us and people want to do their spooky shopping! And if we master all of the new Halloween businesses, we can get a new Graveyard Civic Building!

Please take note

1. You will receive your Graveyard in your storage upon completing the Halloween Spirit goal.

2. After which you will get the Diggin' the Graveyard goal which requires you to build the Graveyard. The link for this task is incorrect. All you need to do is retrieve your Graveyard from your storage and place it in your city to complete this task.

3. For members who are having game restarting issues upon completing these Halloween Goals, please check the Game issues after completing Halloween Goals (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95046-Game-issues-after-completing-Halloween-Goals) thread. Thanks.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l339/z0000/Dream%20City/Events/IMG_2437_zpsi9pgrhl8.jpeg

Goals
Main Goal: Halloween Spirit
Have a 5 star Frank & Stein's
Have a 5 star Captain Costumes - Available on Oct 21
Have a 5 star Vlad the Inhalers - Available on Oct 22
Have a 5 star Tombstones - Available on Oct 23
REWARDS: Graveyard

Goal: Shockingly Good Eats
Have a 5 star Frank & Stein's
REWARDS: 30 candy corn

Goal: Secret Identity
Have a 5 star Captain Costumes
REWARDS: 70 candy corn

Goal: What's That Smell?
Have a 5 star Vlad the Inhalers
REWARDS: 130 candy corn

Goal: Stone by stone
Have a 5 star Tombstones
REWARDS: 200 candy corn

Diggin' the Graveyard
Build the Graveyard x1
REWARDS: 100 coins

Prizes
Graveyard
Those who work here really 'dig' what they do.
Population: +30 | Size: 1x3

Note: Your goal prize can be found in your storage.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l339/z0000/Dream%20City/Events/IMG_2438_zpsvn7o8hyf.jpeg

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l339/z0000/Dream%20City/Events/IMG_2443_zpsiuhp0ygu.jpeg

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l339/z0000/Dream%20City/Events/IMG_2449_zpsc3r91fyz.jpeg

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l339/z0000/Dream%20City/Events/IMG_2451_zpsw56p3hlw.jpeg

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l339/z0000/Dream%20City/Events/IMG_2454_zpsnjtuigcc.jpeg

sgr1953
10-21-16, 06:07 AM
I'm working on the Halloween Spirit task. I have the Frank and Stein eatery and working on getting it to 5 stars. I'm looking for the Captain Costumes store and have a permit to get it. Task states that it will be available on 10/21 and I'm not seeing it as available in my stores. Can someone tell me how to get the store or when it will be available? Would like to have it soon as I only have 600 more candy corn to obtain before I get the old coffin warehouse. I'm thinking I'll need to slow down in order to get the graveyard civic building.

CharlieGirl9
10-21-16, 07:46 AM
I completed my 5 star Frank, but I can't see where to buy the costume one. It says it will be out on the 21st, and the 21st is half over. Where do I buy it?

judyvines
10-21-16, 08:18 AM
I'm working on the Halloween Spirit task. I have the Frank and Stein eatery and working on getting it to 5 stars. I'm looking for the Captain Costumes store and have a permit to get it. Task states that it will be available on 10/21 and I'm not seeing it as available in my stores. Can someone tell me how to get the store or when it will be available? Would like to have it soon as I only have 600 more candy corn to obtain before I get the old coffin warehouse. I'm thinking I'll need to slow down in order to get the graveyard civic building.

I don't see Captain Costumes in the store either. Frank and Stein didn't show up in the store until after 3:00 pm yesterday, and I'm guessing we will have to wait until 3:00 pm for each new store each day.

Rynetory2
10-21-16, 08:40 AM
Let's wait for it to show. The date/time is according to California time zone.

Mercy1st
10-21-16, 09:04 AM
Have been waiting Since midnight and we are on California time and still no captain costumes - completed the first store yesterday hype and perhaps S8 could put a time when these things will appear so that we all wont be waiting around and keep checking

eastie41
10-21-16, 12:23 PM
NO Captain Costume store. It is now 12:20 PM PST on October 21st. I hope we will have additional time to complete this goal line . Shouldn't it have been available at midnight? Twelve hours ago.
Thanks.

CharlieGirl9
10-21-16, 01:21 PM
It's after 9pm in London (on the 21st) and still no costume store.

Mercy1st
10-21-16, 02:18 PM
Just got building it is well worth the wait. absolutely adorable thank you

OzFamily
10-22-16, 03:29 PM
I so love these Halloween-themed businesses! Will they only be available for limited time? (I'm thinking of building extras and storing them to pop up again next year all over the place!)

(I can't wait to see what the team comes up with for other special occasion businesses!)

Rynetory2
10-23-16, 05:07 AM
Wonderful that S8 gave us these goals to help us with our Halloween event! Thanks S8! :) Love the ideas and designs of the new businesses. Hope we can keep them permanently. Looking forward to your future themes.

Mercy1st
10-24-16, 08:04 AM
Completed all the Halloween tasks and buildings. Now I'm supposed to build the graveyard. Unfortunately when I click on the link it comes up to the promenade and there is no graveyard. Also is there a way that we can store the old warehouse as it's really not in keeping year round with the rest of the city? Thank you

Rynetory2
10-24-16, 08:51 AM
Completed all the Halloween tasks and buildings. Now I'm supposed to build the graveyard. Unfortunately when I click on the link it comes up to the promenade and there is no graveyard. Also is there a way that we can store the old warehouse as it's really not in keeping year round with the rest of the city? Thank you

Your Graveyard should be in your cellar. Congrats!

rita6834
10-24-16, 09:17 AM
Your Graveyard should be in your cellar. Congrats!

I'm trying to place the graveyard and every time I do the game restarts. Is this a known issue? I'm playing on an Android Samsung Galaxy j3

monstertop
10-24-16, 10:11 AM
I love that we got themed buildings that were released like an additional goal to the event that we already have(:

DragonsWolf07
10-24-16, 08:11 PM
Hi. The goal said 'build the graveyard ' but when tapped it goes to the new civic buildings...the point and the mausoleum . How do I build the graveyard??? Thanks.

OzFamily
10-24-16, 08:20 PM
Hi. The goal said 'build the graveyard ' but when tapped it goes to the new civic buildings...the point and the mausoleum . How do I build the graveyard??? Thanks.

The graveyard is in your storage, as it normally would be, if you think about it. It is kinda weird where it directs you to go, and can be confusing at first.

DragonsWolf07
10-25-16, 05:12 AM
Just found the graveyard in the storage box. Must have reached a goal that triggered the prize. Yeah!

Rynetory2
10-25-16, 07:35 AM
Please take note

1. You will receive your Graveyard in your storage upon completing the Halloween Spirit goal.

2. After which you will get the Diggin' the Graveyard goal which requires you to build the Graveyard. The link for this task is incorrect. All you need to do is retrieve your Graveyard from your storage and place it in your city to complete this task.

3. For members who are having game restarting issues upon completing these Halloween Goals, please check the Game issues after completing Halloween Goals (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95046-Game-issues-after-completing-Halloween-Goals) thread. Thanks.

(Bugs reports on game restarting are moved to Game issues after completing Halloween Goals thread)

Rynetory2
10-25-16, 08:26 PM
I so love these Halloween-themed businesses! Will they only be available for limited time? (I'm thinking of building extras and storing them to pop up again next year all over the place!)

(I can't wait to see what the team comes up with for other special occasion businesses!)

Yes they're limited time items and will be removed on Nov 3.

Citrie
10-28-16, 06:12 AM
I love the Halloween themed shops! The pumpkin face costume storefront is super cute. I've been working on mastering mulitiples of the new shops before they go away. Also the candy corn boost from these goals was super appreciated! Made finishing the event seem a bit more realisitic for me :)