PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing recipes

PrincessCelestian
10-20-16, 04:25 AM
So this morning I logged on and clicked 4 finished bakery items that had been cooking overnight (some had 8 hour timers). My game immediately resynced and I had to click on them again. Then it resynced again a few seconds later (this is pretty standard in my experience) but this time all of the finished items were gone and my bakery has nothing to offer my customers!! I forced closed and they are still missing. Considering I am oh so close to the 8 million to open the luxury goods dtore, this is very frustrating! Instead of boring event after boring event, can't s8 just fix how buggy this game is instead? It's by far the buggiest game I play.

Rynetory2
10-20-16, 04:35 AM
Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that you lost your servings! :( Just to check, did you leave your game running in the background overnight or does your game regularly refreshes itself when you start a new game? If it's the latter, you may want to reinstall your game and see if it works better. As for your lost servings, I'm afraid the forum cant assist you. You'll need to send an email to support@storm8.com.

Moved to Issues forum.