PDA

View Full Version : cursed stove disappeared

beehivemind
10-19-16, 08:33 AM
hey there,

i've successfully purchased and built this halloween's cursed stove, but after putting it into my storage for a night it somehow completely disappeared from the menu. the spooky treats challenge is up to date, recognizing the stove as present and 2 (of 8?) hoot cakes as already baked. however, the stove itself is nowhere to be found in the stove menu and didn't show up again after restarting the system (android 4.2.2 afaik) and re-installing the app. do i have to look for it elsewhere or what exactly can i do?

Rynetory2
10-19-16, 02:52 PM
Can you scroll down your appliance tab and check again? If it isn't there, you send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

beehivemind
10-20-16, 01:52 AM
oh dear, i've checked again and there it is (albeit hidden at the end behind all other locked achievement stoves). i'm sorry to have caused such trouble for nothing. thanks a lot for your quick reply and have a good day.

Rynetory2
10-20-16, 04:20 AM
No worries and certainly no trouble at all! Happy that you found it and glad to help. :) All the best for your goals. Cheers.