PDA

View Full Version : Missing New Leaderboard event

IttyBittyInc
10-18-16, 03:10 PM
According to the pop up, a new leaderboard event started. It is not showing up for my game. I am still getting the "this is your rank" pop up from the last event. I have tried uninstalling and the reinstalling another version, force closing my game and restarting my device. Any suggestions?

[S8] Regina
10-18-16, 04:12 PM
According to the pop up, a new leaderboard event started. It is not showing up for my game. I am still getting the "this is your rank" pop up from the last event. I have tried uninstalling and the reinstalling another version, force closing my game and restarting my device. Any suggestions?

Sorry about that! We've been able to see it on our devices. Can you please try force-closing the app, and running the game again? Your game may need to sync with our servers.

IttyBittyInc
10-18-16, 06:32 PM
Thank you for your help Regina. Before posting, I had tried force stop without sucess. I tried it again just now and it worked.

duh1234wq
10-19-16, 01:00 AM
I have the same problem on both my android devices (duh123wq and azreal 632) . Tried force closing and rebooting the device. Also tried regular, tropical island and Sun and moon. All of them show my rank from the previous event, none show the new event

[S8] Regina
10-19-16, 10:41 AM
Thank you for your help Regina. Before posting, I had tried force stop without sucess. I tried it again just now and it worked.

Glad it worked!

[S8] Regina
10-19-16, 11:06 AM
I have the same problem on both my android devices (duh123wq and azreal 632) . Tried force closing and rebooting the device. Also tried regular, tropical island and Sun and moon. All of them show my rank from the previous event, none show the new event

It looks like your account duh123wq is currently in the leaderboards right now. We were unable to locate the account azreal632.

duh1234wq
10-19-16, 11:39 PM
Regina;1358315']It looks like your account duh123wq is currently in the leaderboards right now. We were unable to locate the account azreal632.

Correct on both, I swapped letters on the second account which is azrael632. That one started this morning, so all good. I viewed my winnings in storage yesterday night (some coins, I got 13th) normally I back out of that screen. So maybe that was what unplugged it...