PDA

View Full Version : No sound

sdph1989
10-18-16, 12:16 PM
My monopoly bingo game has no sound. Sound is turned on in the settings of the game and my device. What should I do?

SparklyOctopus
10-18-16, 01:21 PM
Sorry to hear that! We're not having issues with the sound in Monopoly Bingo when we took a look. What kind of device are you on? If it's an iDevice can you pull up the general menu by swiping your finger from the bottom of your screen up. Swipe right and you should see the sound menu. Can you see if it's been toggled to be at the highest? If it is, can you double check and make sure the device is not silenced by checking the button on the right? Let us know if that helps with the sound.

Turin85
05-16-17, 08:55 AM
Hi I'm also having the same problem but I have a S7. I tried following your instruction above but I realized since I'm listening to my music before I start playing, the minute it comes up after loading the music is cut off but when I go to the help/faq and it takes me to the internet the music comes back.

ExcalS8
05-16-17, 10:26 AM
Hi Turin! I recently made a post HERE (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96897-Music&p=1414248#post1414248) which explains why this happens, as well as a workaround. We should have a fix in the not-too-distant future. Thank you for playing MONOPOLY Bingo!