PDA

View Full Version : Update: version 1.6.2

Eluzyion
10-18-16, 09:32 AM
There's another update in the App Store, I'm iOS so not sure if there's one out for Android.. It came out yesterday and I just saw it so thought I'd let others know so you guys can make sure you have all the latest updates.

Omg Dumbledore as a dog is awesome! I can't wait!!

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34045

Eluzyion
10-18-16, 11:10 AM
I see bygone alley in the background.. The castle in the middle omg I hope that's the next habitat!

comeseecomesah
10-18-16, 11:21 AM
Apparently there's 4 habs which fit together ?? I heard. Exciting. I'd better start organising just in case lol

Hope dog is not on leaderboard.

Thanks for posting the heads up

Eluzyion
10-18-16, 11:26 AM
Apparently there's 4 habs which fit together ?? I heard. Exciting. I'd better start organising just in case lol

Hope dog is not on leaderboard.

Thanks for posting the heads up

According to Flatfoot there are 3 connecting habitats..here's his quote from month of magic thread :)

I'll show more later, but the three habitats connect :D

MystiqueRealm
10-18-16, 12:04 PM
The pitch is the 2nd habitat on sale for 200 gems

Eluzyion
10-18-16, 12:52 PM
The pitch is the 2nd habitat on sale for 200 gems

Yep! Thank goodness I have one expansion open ready for the castle to fit in between the pitch and bygone alley! Trying to mine as much as possible for new space .. Hope I get some runes in the spinning wheel and the RNG gods have me in their favor! lol

Alideh
10-18-16, 01:03 PM
I'm playing on Android and so far no new update at least not that I have seen.
Omg cuuuuuutttee!!!

comeseecomesah
10-18-16, 04:31 PM
I'm playing on Android and so far no new update at least not that I have seen.
Omg cuuuuuutttee!!!

I'm Android too and I had my device set for automatic update and got notification that it updated

Alideh
10-18-16, 08:02 PM
I'm Android too and I had my device set for automatic update and got notification that it updated

=o I haven't seen that :(
I have a Samsung Galaxy 6 may I know what device you have?
I hope I get it too :(

MystiqueRealm
10-18-16, 08:05 PM
I'm on android too and I keep checking for an update too!

Alideh
10-18-16, 09:56 PM
I'm on android too and I keep checking for an update too!

Reading this makes me feel better, Maybe it is our phone models o.o or phone company...

Cdnfroglover
10-20-16, 03:40 PM
I'm samsung too. No update visible in store... I hate how we are always waiting longer than ios. Someone mentioned they are set to auto update. How do you do that?

Buttercup0001
10-20-16, 04:10 PM
I'm samsung too. No update visible in store... I hate how we are always waiting longer than ios. Someone mentioned they are set to auto update. How do you do that?
Go into your settings, go to app manager, swipe across to downloads, scroll down till you get to FFS, tap on that and there you will see auto update, click that so it's on.

Hope I've explained it ok. I'm on IOS with this game but have an android tablet.

zaxlass
10-29-16, 10:13 AM
I have an android tablet also, but I don't see anything in my application manager that allows for automatic updates. All I have is a box checked to show notifications.

Go into your settings, go to app manager, swipe across to downloads, scroll down till you get to FFS, tap on that and there you will see auto update, click that so it's on.

Hope I've explained it ok. I'm on IOS with this game but have an android tablet.

diamonaydreamerd
10-29-16, 10:31 AM
I have android and updated yesterday. It's not in the play store app but I checked the play store website and the updated version was there on the website and I was able to download it. The update has a different name on android it's Fantasy Forest Story: Magic Masters

zaxlass
10-29-16, 11:08 AM
There's only 3 versions coming up on my Google Play Store for Android. Versions; Summer Games, Flowery Fields and Valentines.

Cdnfroglover
10-29-16, 11:43 AM
I have an android tablet also, but I don't see anything in my application manager that allows for automatic updates. All I have is a box checked to show notifications.

I'm the same as you... there doesn't seem to be an option to auto update and I can't see update in playstore... I guess we wait. :(

diamonaydreamerd
10-29-16, 02:44 PM
There's only 3 versions coming up on my Google Play Store for Android. Versions; Summer Games, Flowery Fields and Valentines.

Aww man sorry, maybe it has something to do with how I updated :/ I play other storm 8 games and it came up as a goal to download another game. I clicked through it and was sent to the play store website to download it

MystiqueRealm
10-29-16, 03:42 PM
Aww man sorry, maybe it has something to do with how I updated :/ I play other storm 8 games and it came up as a goal to download another game. I clicked through it and was sent to the play store website to download it

Actually it does work it just puts a different game icon on the device, but has same game as original one.
Go to web, type in search: fantasy forest story magic masters download, you'll see the Google play icon for it, tap and install. Original version on android is 1.6.1.1g, magic masters version is 1.6.1.2s56g

Once I got it I logged on the MM one and got 14 gems! So it's worth it and I'll delete the extra app when the original updates, but both show my full correct game it just takes a minute for the new one to load the animals on the first log in

Eluzyion
10-29-16, 04:27 PM
Thank you Diamonaydreamerd and MystiqueRealm I got a friend's android phone and searching on the web does take you to the install on the google play market, after hers was installed she went into google play and instead of searching for fantasy forest story (magic masters didn't come up) she put in just magic masters and there it was, 3rd game down on list and showed as "installed" so try either way

Great you guys get 14 gems! Good consolation gift for the trouble ;)

glenngenius
10-29-16, 08:33 PM
I got 14 gems for installing this version. :)