PDA

View Full Version : Hungry babies mania

roggee04
10-18-16, 04:47 AM
I am unable to get my game to load. It is stuck since the Halloween update, on creating worlds. I have tried all the advice given and nothing.

SparklyOctopus
10-18-16, 10:27 AM
Sorry to hear that! Could you try leaving the game on for a while to see if the game will load? Please let me know if that helps load the rest of the maps.

Mamafoxhb
10-23-16, 05:20 AM
I can't play anymore. My level loads, then I make 1st move and that's all I can do. No more items fall down and it's just frozen, this is the 2nd day now, any suggestions?

Rynetory2
10-23-16, 05:27 AM
Can you reinstall your game and see if it's better?

Mommamia59
10-23-16, 11:02 AM
If I reinstall my game will I loose all my levels that I have completed

collins1974
10-26-16, 09:30 PM
I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to get into "team vs team " version of Hungry Babies? The icon is there & when I click on it, it brings up the screen that has the four different levels on it. I have clicked on everything & nothing works to get into the actual game. PLEASE HELP

kooky panda
10-27-16, 09:53 AM
If I reinstall my game will I loose all my levels that I have completed
No your game progress is saved on the servers. Make sure you have a storm ID and password set up.

Elliott36
11-15-16, 09:55 PM
I'm not getting my gems on hungry babies Halloween after completing my goals an I have done all updates

Rynetory2
11-15-16, 11:55 PM
You can contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and have an agent to help you to check.

Vickyefc41
11-18-16, 12:20 PM
On level 395 after getting rid of the rodents they don't release the fruit they've taken and also fruit matches are not going to my babies I've uninstalled and reinstalled and no changes

Rynetory2
11-18-16, 07:04 PM
On level 395 after getting rid of the rodents they don't release the fruit they've taken and also fruit matches are not going to my babies I've uninstalled and reinstalled and no changes

Thanks for reporting. I've flagged it over for the team to check.

Rynetory2
11-23-16, 05:22 AM

This should be fixed now. :)

Rudi57Land
12-08-16, 10:51 AM
I am unable to get my game to load. It is stucking now near to 24 Hours, new worlds have to be creating. I have reinstall but it don't help.

kooky panda
12-08-16, 11:45 AM
I am unable to get my game to load. It is stucking now near to 24 Hours, new worlds have to be creating. I have reinstall but it don't help.
If playing on wifi, try turning your wifi off then back on, then restart your game to see if this helps.

Rudi57Land
12-08-16, 12:30 PM
I don't know how, but after trying and trying many Times now it's working. And the new Worlds are there to.

flutterbye222
12-10-16, 02:27 PM
I'm looking for some people to be my friends on hungry babies , I'm not sure how to do this . As none of my friends play the game but I love it
Can anyone help me please
Thank you and Happy Christmas

Rynetory2
12-26-16, 12:34 AM
I'm looking for some people to be my friends on hungry babies , I'm not sure how to do this . As none of my friends play the game but I love it
Can anyone help me please
Thank you and Happy Christmas

You can find others to add in the Hungry Babies Facebook page. :)

Brigiron1
10-16-17, 04:15 PM
I have been trying to get help from the support team and they keep closing my tickets with no help. My game keeps crashing in the middle of my game and making me lose lives. It really sucks because I can't finish the events because my lives finish so quickly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing. I've looked to see if there is an update and I find nothing. Can someone please help?