PDA

View Full Version : my wish list for further updates

Haubenkoch
03-07-11, 02:15 AM
1. I would like to see more international dishes. I miss many european specialities.

2. What about national specialities for each country or at least for each continent? Users from asia could cook asian specialities, while european users could cook european ones, etc. And they could send their very national dishes as gifts to their neighbours.

3. Please add Drinks and Cocktails. I cannot imagine any restaurant in the world, where you can eat only. Of course your guests want to drink something: Wine, Beer, Cocktails, Juices, Appetizer, Digestif, Tea, Coffee and so on. So please add a Drink Bar to prepare drinks.

4. Community: there are lots of people who do not want to tip their neighbours (because it costs too much time), but want to send and recieve gifts only. So please make too classes of neighbours: gift only / gift and tip. That would help those who do daily tips to get not disappointed by neighbours that never tip. And please increase the star rating to at least 5 (or better 10 ^^) and give higher ranked users some special goodies or bonuses (such as very special dishes or recipes, that only they may cook).

Maurien
03-07-11, 02:47 PM
Those are some good idea's. I like the international dishes :)
When there will be 10 stars, I would like to get gems :P
If I had a creditcard :P.. But I don't have one :P

Maybe there also is a posebility to add a button to select all your neighbours at the same time?
It's would take less time to select them al for the gifts..