PDA

View Full Version : frozen mania blank screen

Kyoung8007
10-18-16, 12:37 AM
Open the game and it goes to a blank screen. No map displayed.

insomniaplayer
10-18-16, 02:44 AM

I'm glad it's not just me. I was on level 502 and it stopped loading the map...and so I kept stopping and starting it, and my tablet, to get it working. Eventually I deleted it, to reinstall from scratch, knowing I would lose my levels, but thinking it would fix the problem. No such luck.
Really annoyed!!!... No announcement on here either 😞

lester1a
10-18-16, 05:29 AM
Blank for me as well

jim23cash
10-18-16, 08:11 AM
I had the same problem, but I was playing a Valentine's Version. I deleted the Valentines version, and tried to download the regular version. The regular version requires a new operating system, but offered me an older version for download. I am using that now, and it works just fine. I had to play the first level to get it to the point where it recognized me, but then it took me to my saved game, with all levels I had played still completed. :D Annie

Rynetory2
10-18-16, 08:20 PM

I'm glad it's not just me. I was on level 502 and it stopped loading the map...and so I kept stopping and starting it, and my tablet, to get it working. Eventually I deleted it, to reinstall from scratch, knowing I would lose my levels, but thinking it would fix the problem. No such luck.
Really annoyed!!!... No announcement on here either ��

Blank for me as well

Are you guys using the latest game version? You may experience this if you're playing on the older seasonal versions. Please update your game and let us know if issue persists. Thanks.

shelbyforest
10-19-16, 03:35 AM
Are you guys using the latest game version? You may experience this if you're playing on the older seasonal versions. Please update your game and let us know if issue persists. Thanks.

I have just loaded up the new version ( my previous one was the Valentine one) blank screen replaced with the words downloading , but nothing happens...

Rynetory2
10-19-16, 03:45 AM
I have just loaded up the new version ( my previous one was the Valentine one) blank screen replaced with the words downloading , but nothing happens...

Can you try waiting for it to finish downloading and start your game? Thanks.

insomniaplayer
10-19-16, 07:18 AM
There's no update for it... checked that first...my Kindle Fire updates my apps automatically also

Rynetory2
10-19-16, 07:49 AM
There's no update for it... checked that first...my Kindle Fire updates my apps automatically also

Can you restart your device and see? In the meanwhile I'll try to find out more advise from the team for you.

insomniaplayer
10-19-16, 07:59 AM
I've found what the problem is... there is an updated version on Google Play, dated yesterday (how come that wasn't mentioned on this thread?).
The problem is, because I am playing on my Kindle Fire I have to download from the Amazon app store... cannot download from Google Play, and you haven't put the New version on the Amazon app store yet (download there is from last December if I remember right).
Please can you put the New version on the Amazon app store.

Rynetory2
10-19-16, 08:00 AM
I've found what the problem is... there is an updated version on Google Play, dated yesterday (how come that wasn't mentioned on this thread?).
The problem is, because I am playing on my Kindle Fire I have to download from the Amazon app store... cannot download from Google Play, and you haven't put the New version on the Amazon app store yet (download there is from last December if I remember right).
Please can you put the New version on the Amazon app store.

I'll pass your feedback along to the team. Appreciate that.

neilswife1972
10-19-16, 11:33 AM
Hiya, yesterday I was happily playing away, when suddenly everything froze. Couldn't restart, so rebooted (I play on a kindle fire). Still no-go. If I log in it's showing I have for Five lives, but I can't play. Any ideas please folks? X

ninej
10-19-16, 07:23 PM
The same thing is happening to me. Was wondering if team lava stopped supporting this game.

Rynetory2
10-20-16, 03:54 AM

The team will need to investigate further on your issue. Would you mind sending an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game? Thanks.

Rynetory2
10-20-16, 04:14 AM
Hiya, yesterday I was happily playing away, when suddenly everything froze. Couldn't restart, so rebooted (I play on a kindle fire). Still no-go. If I log in it's showing I have for Five lives, but I can't play. Any ideas please folks? X

The same thing is happening to me. Was wondering if team lava stopped supporting this game.

Are you able to get into the game? What happens when you get into game? More details please.
Can you check that you're using the latest game version? You may want to reinstall your game and try again. Please let us know if issue persists.

luckylu98
10-20-16, 07:41 AM
I play on IOS iphone & had the same problem for the last few days. Game would just freeze up with a blank yellow screen. After coming here, I looked in App Store for an update, although my phone always automatically updates any Apps that I use. There was none. So I searched in the App Store for Frozen Frenzy Mania & it popped up like a new game, version 1.9.5. I think you may be losing a lot of gamers by version 1.9.2 not automatically updating. Just my opinion.

insomniaplayer
10-21-16, 07:03 AM
Yes, and people like me, and a poster above who play on Kindle fire tablets as the update (from October 18th) is not available in the Amazon app store. Google Play doesn't recognise our device, it's useless.
Come on please, it's been days now. I first got the game from the Amazon app store and the updates, but only download on there is from last December. Been playing about a year, was on level 502. Lost it now... just the yellow background, no map.

grammyzoo2
10-22-16, 12:57 PM
Oh boy I hope this works! I have this game on 3 devices, this one is on a cracked screen tablet and I can't part with it! How's that for sad.. I just turned sixty! Lol will try my amazon account. Thanks!

grammyzoo2
10-22-16, 01:51 PM
It worked for me! Surprised, but it did indeed work! Go to Amazon underground... And find frozen mania and buy it... It's free! Lol... It installed it right over my old game! Updated it all. Will post if it breaks down!

insomniaplayer
10-23-16, 11:29 AM
Go to Amazon underground... And find frozen mania and buy it... It's free! Lol... It installed it right over my old game! Updated it all. Will post if it breaks down!
I did that and it still only has the old version which was last updated in December 2015. There's a new version on Google Play dated 18th October. But Google Play no good for Kindle Fire users.

Woofroom
10-25-16, 07:21 PM
Same problems with my kindle fire

Rynetory2
10-26-16, 08:43 AM
Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

Ragg1
10-27-16, 03:35 PM
Mine did the same last night,after I got 2hours unlimited play

Hattie1981
11-01-16, 02:24 PM
I did the same thing! I was only in the last half of the 200's though. It's still not working either!!!

Rynetory2
11-02-16, 07:59 AM
Sorry about that. Please contact Support: http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so an agent can check your game.