PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story 2: Winter Holiday Suggestion Thread 2016

Rynetory2
10-17-16, 08:03 PM
Hey guys, I wanted to start a thread to give you guys a chance to post your suggestions for Winter Holiday items!! :D

What type recipes, themes, items, etc. would you like to see added to the game?

This thread is for items, not for new game features or current feature changes.

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac14/thedigitalbakery/album%204/thedigitalbakeryisclosed.gif

bexiboo2
10-23-16, 04:06 AM
A Christmas pudding theme would be ace! (It would work well for an oven as well as well as decor).

Or a Santa and North Pole theme would be really good, or snow and icicles theme, or a red and green theme with tinsel and baubles would be really nice, or an animal theme with reindeer, polar bears and penguins....

Lol, the list is endless ... I love Christmas and winter so I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever theme storm 8 choose :)

jao1961
10-25-16, 07:37 AM
Since it is almost winter at least here in N.Y. I was thinking of course chocolate! But also snow! We get lots here sometimes 4 foot in a few days I'm in the country here lol. Anyway snowballs got me thinking of snow cones. Have a snow cone a pine colored one with holly on top? Some pretty snow bunny cookies or cakes. Have an animated black and white husky puppy. Or go an old fashioned Victorian Christmas. Could also do something from the Christmas story books.

Citrie
10-28-16, 05:56 AM
I suggested this for RS2, but I would love to see gingerbread house decor! Gingerbread and candy walls and flooring, gumdrop lamps and counters, etc. I'd also like there to be different holiday colors used for variety: some like the traditional red and green, while others prefer ice blue and snow white. Having variety is always welcome! :)

VanaCatu
11-01-16, 09:24 AM
it seems like our developers were busy with something else during last half a year... we've seen so many re-released (visual-wise) recipes and appliances!
and frankly speaking, this is good, as for me. i like the graphics, and wd really love to see some special stove with last year's x-mas recipes - they were SO pretty!
as well as decor! so i wnd't mine to get the 2nd chance to see them all :) especially in view that i was a very low level for that very first bs2 event - and i didn't manage to finish it...

ethan1brothers
11-09-16, 12:02 AM
I think well get an oven or stove with last years stuff and something new just how many keys well need is the question

Rynetory2
11-23-16, 09:39 PM
Gentle Reminder

The last date for submitting your suggestions is 30 November. Remember to post before that to avoid missing out. :)

CammoAmmo
11-25-16, 11:20 AM
I love all of the suggestions posted, I'd just like one more thing: for that animated reindeer to come back, it was so cute and I'd like to get it!

Rynetory2
12-01-16, 08:24 PM
Thank you Everyone for your wonderful suggestions! :)

Your suggestions are submitted.