PDA

View Full Version : ** Help **

NatalieBee
03-07-11, 01:35 AM
I have not been able to log onto my restaurant for some time now, as I lost my old iPhone, and had it replaced with a new one. Hence I do not know the "UDID" for the old one with my original game on it.

I have came across posts that tell you how to transfer them over, but none to tell you what to do if you can't get the "UDID".

I have spent ?? on this game for gems, am a regular player, and have been at a standstill for weeks with it.
There is off food, and I haven't been able to level up or anything.

I have emailed the support team, but have had no response.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Thank you!

Unregistered
03-07-11, 03:51 AM
If u don't have udid then u need to contact support@teamlava.com

I know they've helped others under similar circumstances

Unregistered
03-07-11, 03:52 AM
It may take them a few days to get back to you......try again

Rachael98
04-19-11, 04:53 PM
I have not been able to log onto my restaurant for some time now, as I lost my old iPhone, and had it replaced with a new one. Hence I do not know the "UDID" for the old one with my original game on it.

I have came across posts that tell you how to transfer them over, but none to tell you what to do if you can't get the "UDID".

I have spent ?? on this game for gems, am a regular player, and have been at a standstill for weeks with it.
There is off food, and I haven't been able to level up or anything.

I have emailed the support team, but have had no response.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Thank you!

They should respond. If it's the weekend, though, it takes longer. Try again.

sehana
04-19-11, 05:07 PM
try the storm8 way (DIY) http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

Edit: well you would have had to play one of the storm8 games on the old device i think. but it shouldn't hurt to try... There have been alot of successful transfers doing it this way.