PDA

View Full Version : New Leaderboard: Contest of Conjurers - Oct 18, 2016

Eluzyion
10-17-16, 11:38 AM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34027

The snake hatching time is 24 hours. The egg
https://scontent-otp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/14632869_1504862152864173_3231623168447050340_n.jp g?oh=4b36f25dbfab1f81e15391aaeecebf7f&oe=588AA024

Starts 10/18 at 11:30 am PDT

cardinalpsy
10-17-16, 11:40 AM
Oh dear, it appears another leaderboard is due tomorrow. I was hoping TL had put a stop to this one.

Eluzyion
10-17-16, 11:54 AM
This is actually a good time to try and breed Peridot Phoenix or any other gem hybrid you may need, breeding and hatching gives points with bonus points for rarity .. I'll be replenishing my food supply as well lol

ABABAU
10-17-16, 12:10 PM
I evolved my Zombee and only gonna take it out tomorrow when the event is on.

Eluzyion
10-17-16, 12:21 PM
I evolved my Zombee and only gonna take it out tomorrow when the event is on.

Yes, great idea! I'm leaving deadwing on the nest and I'll evolve a high rarity animal once the current one finishes as well :)

Drachenia
10-17-16, 01:08 PM
It was the last time for me so hard on the 6th place to hold me. I wish I could come into an easy group, oh the lion's chief price. Good luck to all and I ask for a fair fight for the place

Alideh
10-17-16, 01:40 PM
Yes!! The Lion is awesome!
I was hoping for another leaderboards soon.
Wonder what the milestone animals are going to be.

My guess is the Lion is the main prize.

Alideh
10-17-16, 01:43 PM
Yes!! The Lion is awesome!
I was hoping for another leaderboards soon.
Wonder what the milestone animals are going to be. I really hope some of them are old ones I never got a chance to get. Some fall themes and Owl's are my guess, Owl's since In Harry Potter He had a Owl so maybe that one to go with the theme... If it is that then yay! If it's not that then I'm not sure what other animals they could put with this theme o.o

My guess is the Lion is the main prize.

Sorry for the double post, my computer messed up :/ If someone could please delete my previous comment o.o Thank you and I'm sorry again ._.

ABABAU
10-17-16, 01:57 PM
I want the lion the most. Once I get all new animals I will try for Crystal Unicorn.

glenngenius
10-17-16, 02:58 PM
*sigh* I hope everyone gets the Harry Potter themed prize and not just only the top two. :( TL could've done a world event instead of the leaderboards so everyone will have a shot without the pressure of winning 1st or 2nd.

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-17-16, 03:33 PM
Ahhhhh, I would really like that lion... I guess it all depends on what group I get placed in. I hope it's possible to win without spending a lot of gems!

I'm also excited to have an excuse to feed and evolve my super-rares to level 15. Should make the next tournament easier!

poofyena
10-17-16, 04:01 PM
I'm probably not going to be placed in a lower group as I finished top 4 in the last one I think. So doubt I'll finish near the top this time. Good luck to everyone though!

Clark_Wayne
10-17-16, 04:26 PM
*sigh* I hope everyone gets the Harry Potter themed prize and not just only the top two. :( TL could've done a world event instead of the leaderboards so everyone will have a shot without the pressure of winning 1st or 2nd.

totally agreed :(

just hoped that the 4 other "magic month" animals would be in a world event

Eluzyion
10-17-16, 04:38 PM
totally agreed :(

just hoped that the 4 other "magic month" animals would be in a world event

I hope they're in world event too!

Alideh
10-17-16, 06:57 PM
It is a bummer if you don't get 1st or 2nd place but at the same time it's thanks to those players that spend money to get gems that we get to play for free, we get to have free events like The Arena Tournament, and the Story book.
Maybe in the future they can put those 1st and 2nd place winner prizes for a 1.99$ bundle? Or maybe they will let us get a chance in Spin The Wheel...
We do also get Milestones for everyone so there is that huge plus.
I am on a budget right now so I can't spend money on the game so I'm speaking as a player who is playing for free right now.
The more money they make the more events we get and new items, I used to play a lot of "Fashion Story" and used to buy gems but then they started charging more gems for items, and not releasing as much as before and then when they did the outfits weren't cute .... More and more people stopped playing to the point where that game no longer became fun without new cute items. What I'm trying to say is I don't mind if we have this event and only 1st and 2nd place players get the prize since they are the ones keeping the game going with new events, and new animals.

Good luck to all and hope y'all get all the milestones :)

Eluzyion
10-17-16, 11:35 PM
Well said alideh and haku8cafe. Bottom line is if no one invested in the game it would cease to exist like many that start strong but get abandoned or simply close down completely. I buy in when I can on certain things, and when I can't I sure appreciate those that do.. They are going ahead in stories to help others know what to expect which I've done a few times but not as much as others, they make it possible to accomplish world event animals a free player may not alone be able to get, storybook anyone can finish with time effort and breeding luck.. So if buyers want to win leaderboards, more power to those that can, it's their entertainment money they can spend how they choose and deserve it for keeping the game alive for everyone! Plus most animals come back in value packs sooner or later so patience pays off if someone really wanted a certain one bad enough, and a value pack costs less than what people pay to win the leaderboards (most of them) so I definately agree with what's been said and really don't like seeing buyers be ridiculed or even called names, which I've seen in DS, and shouldn't be allowed to happen but it has.

haku8cafe
10-18-16, 12:07 AM
I definately agree with what's been said and really don't like seeing buyers be ridiculed or even called names, which I've seen in DS, and shouldn't be allowed to happen but it has.

I quit DS a few years back I know I have at least 4 or 5 gold dragons & diamonds/hybrid I always buy gold in there during I was active in DS.

there was a DS thread I saw too being active in leaderboards... few million food & bought 1K+ gold for every leaderboard event since he/she only wanted the gold trophy nothing else .... sadly people are naming the player which is sad ... IMO he/she is bringing revenue to S8 & they are getting more updates due to players like them ....

before leaderboards is FFS that active?? active in events & stuff? I do not see much events to & fro from previous post since 1st leaderboards came up

Clark_Wayne
10-18-16, 01:56 AM
I quit DS a few years back I know I have at least 4 or 5 gold dragons & diamonds/hybrid I always buy gold in there during I was active in DS.

there was a DS thread I saw too being active in leaderboards... few million food & bought 1K+ gold for every leaderboard event since he/she only wanted the gold trophy nothing else .... sadly people are naming the player which is sad ... IMO he/she is bringing revenue to S8 & they are getting more updates due to players like them ....

before leaderboards is FFS that active?? active in events & stuff? I do not see much events to & fro from previous post since 1st leaderboards came up

i don't think FFS as active as DS because i think :
- FFS is often considered as a DS copy
- FFS need more ressources in memory and players with old ipad stopped playing
- since DS got more types and more dragons possibilities, it is more easier to get something new
- there are more features (quest, stable, crafting and now bingo) so players can have different fun.
- golds/gems is more easier to get in DS (treasure dragons give more golds than in FFS)

the only thing where FFS is better is the animation (that's why FFS required such memory) : one of the reasons i still play FFS :D

Alideh
10-18-16, 02:31 AM
I just hope FFS keeps making money so the events and new animals keep coming.
This game has gotten super addicting for me XD The first thing I used to do when waking up was get up check my phone for texts/phone calls and then head to the restroom, now the first thing I do is check my game to collect coins and plant food.

I never got into DS, Never been a fan of dragons so it didn't grab my attention, I used to play Fashion Story a lot and the only reason I downloaded this game was for the free gems XD But I ended up liking it so I kept it and played it every few days or weeks then with everything that happened in fashion story, little amount of new items (usually 2-5 from what I remember), pricing going up on gems which made me stop buying gems since most items kept rising in prices (the decor) and then the new outfits they made wern't my style, no new hairstyles or makeup, and it felt like they wern't really trying or had the people to make it interesting like before so I lost interest and then that is when I got into FFS been hooked since.
Scared that it will happen to FFS too so I really appreciate everyone who buys gems.
It is a shame they were rude to that person on DS hope they didn't let those people get to him/her

Drachenia
10-18-16, 06:18 AM
I just hope FFS keeps making money so the events and new animals keep coming.
This game has gotten super addicting for me XD The first thing I used to do when waking up was get up check my phone for texts/phone calls and then head to the restroom, now the first thing I do is check my game to collect coins and plant food.

I never got into DS, Never been a fan of dragons so it didn't grab my attention, I used to play Fashion Story a lot and the only reason I downloaded this game was for the free gems XD But I ended up liking it so I kept it and played it every few days or weeks then with everything that happened in fashion story, little amount of new items (usually 2-5 from what I remember), pricing going up on gems which made me stop buying gems since most items kept rising in prices (the decor) and then the new outfits they made wern't my style, no new hairstyles or makeup, and it felt like they wern't really trying or had the people to make it interesting like before so I lost interest and then that is when I got into FFS been hooked since.
Scared that it will happen to FFS too so I really appreciate everyone who buys gems.
It is a shame they were rude to that person on DS hope they didn't let those people get to him/her

Hello Alideh! I agree, I always try to get all the milestones. I do not buy a boost to get more points. Only with this leaderboard I have a bad start, no animal in the development flower, only little food and in the nest sits Crystal Unicorn hatching time is tomorrow. :D

JeffW60
10-18-16, 08:39 AM
I've only played 1 leaderboard since I had taken a break from the game when they started. But I was wondering.....do they typically last 10-14 days? I would expect this one might last 14 days, that way it would end on 11-1 and sort of coincide with Halloween.

poofyena
10-18-16, 10:45 AM
FFS only recently introduced the leader boards but I'm sure it was an active community before that. I personally don't like the leader boards but not because you have to spend gems to get ahead, I just prefer the community events as everyone has fair chance and we work together.

That being said I've no problem with people who want to spend gems, its the money. But as far as revenue goes I do wish S8 would do more 1.99 value packs. I bought Captain K9 in one of those packs and would happily buy many more of those packs. But I simply can't afford 14 dollars for packs. Obviously the cheaper packs should have less food/coins.
Ah anywhoo. Good luck everyone! I've started with CU in the evolution flower ready tomorrow.

greeneyedalexa
10-18-16, 11:37 AM
5 minutes in the game, and the first one is with 600 points and boost. I can't even...
Edit - nope, sorry - 2187
I'm not playing. I collected the lemurcury in the last leaderboard event, and have a ghostrich. Since I have no chance to win the lion - I will not stress over those events, where only the paying members can win...

insomniadreams88
10-18-16, 11:44 AM
I actually only have the first animal under the milestones, so as much as I want the grand prize, I still have the potential to come out of this with 3 new animals. Not bad.

ABABAU
10-18-16, 12:16 PM
5 minutes in the game, and the first one is with 600 points and boost. I can't even...
Edit - nope, sorry - 2187
I'm not playing. I collected the lemurcury in the last leaderboard event, and have a ghostrich. Since I have no chance to win the lion - I will not stress over those events, where only the paying members can win...

OMG. Sovsorry about that. For me I'M in the lead on 250 points.

Drachenia
10-18-16, 12:18 PM
I'm currently on the 10 place in the leaderboard and again no chance for the 1 or 2 place

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img2318fk3z0gritj.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

ckisser
10-18-16, 12:22 PM
I actually only have the first animal under the milestones, so as much as I want the grand prize, I still have the potential to come out of this with 3 new animals. Not bad.

I actually need each of the animals in the milestones. So I don't focus on everyone else instead I focus on 680 points a day to reach the final milestones. I also do not spend money or gems for boosts. So each day takes planning to make sure something is breeding, hatching, and evolving every hour of the tournament.

ABABAU
10-18-16, 12:24 PM
I've just checked. I'm still in the lead and 2 people haven't started! I got my 250 points in 3 minutes. It's because I took out my Zombee and then I hatched and placed my Pumpkin Panda and then did spin-to-win gave me no points and I win 50 points from the milestones and placed my Hedgejog in nest.

greeneyedalexa
10-18-16, 12:27 PM
One hour after the start. Why bother...

https://scontent-otp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p370x247/14718585_1497081796975542_1373032720320637103_n.jp g?oh=ac1657aef1fe0c1dd511b39f25294ada&oe=58A934D9

Drachenia
10-18-16, 12:46 PM
One hour after the start. Why bother...

https://scontent-otp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p370x247/14718585_1497081796975542_1373032720320637103_n.jp g?oh=ac1657aef1fe0c1dd511b39f25294ada&oe=58A934D9

Ouch ouch this is why I am fear in Leaderboard that they can deal with a lot of money getting LVL to the 1 place. But that is not necessary, you can buy the lion and the other animals from the leaderboard but in the market. Who has no money it is not a nice thing and they are from the beginning without chance to the top places. :(

Eluzyion
10-18-16, 12:56 PM
I had super rare animals in nest and evolving ready for leaderboard so used the small 7 gem boost on them then tried for peridot Phoenix but failed lol so I'm in first now but that most likely won't last.. I actually wanted to stay below 5 to get high points on the spin wheel, in the 100s vs 25 so I'm hoping I get passed up soon :)

Alideh
10-18-16, 01:04 PM
Hello Alideh! I agree, I always try to get all the milestones. I do not buy a boost to get more points. Only with this leaderboard I have a bad start, no animal in the development flower, only little food and in the nest sits Crystal Unicorn hatching time is tomorrow. :D

Coongrats! Is it your 1st one? I remember being super excited when I got my Crystal Unicorn :D

Alideh
10-18-16, 01:07 PM
I got the LeMurcury from the 1st leaderboards and wouldn't mind a second one since I do want one in Epic form and then another one in non epic form. I couldn't decide which form I wanted more so this is cool.
I was super happy when I saw the Ghostrich :D I don't have one and when I saw it in the tournament as an apponent I thought it was beautiful and wanted one.
The Halloweesel is cute lol I saw it for the first time this month in someones habitat and find it interesting looking XD I don't have one so I also want that one.
The snake is creepy but cute at the same time. Glad it is 6.800 points instead of 7k so I really hope I get those points in time.

Good luck all!

poofyena
10-18-16, 01:27 PM
I don't have Lemercury or Halloweesel so I think I'll just aim for them. I'm not to pushed on the lion or snake so I'm not going to push for them. Hopefully while breeding for the skull trio I'll get those two creatures.

Drachenia
10-18-16, 01:28 PM
Coongrats! Is it your 1st one? I remember being super excited when I got my Crystal Unicorn :D

Hello Alideh! No I'm not 1 place, my place is the 9 and I have 161 points. :D

Silverrain1
10-18-16, 02:05 PM
I need the ghostrich! Was disappointed to miss that before. Iv got a decent amount of food so will feed my animals. Not trying for first or second tho as I would never be able to hold on to it.

Clark_Wayne
10-18-16, 02:09 PM
leader of my group : 855
feel almost lucky when i see greeneyedalexa group leader :eek:

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-18-16, 02:29 PM
Ooh, I don't have any of these animals, very exciting!

It's hard to see how I can keep up a rate of 680 points/day to get the Cunning Snake... 24 hours x 4 points x 3 ways (hatching/breeding/evolving) = 288 points a day, plus 50 points if you feed about 10,000 food a day, plus, say 75 points a day from the spin-to-win, plus 20 points a day as a bonus for hatching rare animals... that all comes out to...

288 + 50 + 75 + 20 = 433 points/day

Am I missing anything? It seems like that's all I can possibly get unless I buy gems.

supermaay
10-18-16, 02:51 PM
I am in the group with the 1st place winner of my last Leaderboard event. Since the beginning he/she has been using boosts (one 2-hour boost and one one-hour boost) and currently is sitting at 2,654 points. The 2nd place is at 618 points.

sun783
10-18-16, 03:54 PM
I have 37 animals in storage which I take is far less than other players. I always hope for Rune stone win in any wheel we get.
Any suggestions on how to speed up expanding without spending money.

kinetikos
10-18-16, 05:06 PM
Wasn't Lemercury a Milestones prize 2 Leaderboards ago? Why are they repeating prizes again, already?

chickenladyx14
10-18-16, 05:09 PM
I really want Halloweasel. The others are not interesting to me.

Eluzyion
10-18-16, 05:35 PM
Just in case anyone that wanted this missed it, the chalice gives 20 points every 2.5 hours .. Found under buildings in shop

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34057

haku8cafe
10-18-16, 06:20 PM
I was hoping for another cosmic instead of Lemurcury .... only ghostrich seems nice but again the gold trophy with the star hanging is pretty nice design so good job on that...

I look at my leaderboard only 18 players??? ranging a lot of 20s 30s I think I am in a wrong group I am currently lvl49, hopefully I am permanent in this group :P

Supergirlfashion1
10-18-16, 06:50 PM
I'm second and haven't used any gems but the person ahead of me is twice higher in points already on the first day?

eachuisge23
10-18-16, 07:32 PM
I'm just wondering when they'll come out with a creature for Hermione. None of these new creatures seem to fit the description. I've got Ron Weasley and Airy Otter and am hoping for a chance at the trio of best friends.

MystiqueRealm
10-18-16, 08:40 PM
I just went from 16 to first! I know I won't finish first but I can say I saw it lol I hatched airy potter, bred skeletal steed and evolved prize pony, now I'll sit on a pillow and get ready to slide off the top of this mountain :)

Supergirlfashion1
10-18-16, 10:04 PM
How did you get deadwing?

MystiqueRealm
10-18-16, 10:30 PM
How did you get deadwing?

You get deadwing breeding skeletal steed and sugarskull glider

glenngenius
10-18-16, 11:06 PM
Won't have a shot in here for sure as the top two in our group are already thousand points ahead of everyone. Tsk, I wanted to complete the harry potter themed animals, but sadly, I won't be able to.

Silverrain1
10-19-16, 06:03 AM
I am currently third but the person in fourth only needs to get 3 points and will then match me. So I'll not b staying in that position. Second and first are far ahead but from third to eighth it's pretty close with just a few hundred separating the highest and lowest.
And yes, we got lemercury before, I was really hoping for caturn and that would complete my space trio but I'm more than happen that I get a chance at ghostrich! And as a milestone prize I got 5 runes. I don't believe I have received them from a chest before

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-19-16, 06:26 AM
I've gotten the first three chests so far, and they contained 5 runes, 5 runes, and 16,000 coins (not positive about that last number, but I think that was it). I was happy to see those runes too!

supermaay
10-19-16, 10:03 AM
I've gotten the first three chests so far, and they contained 5 runes, 5 runes, and 16,000 coins (not positive about that last number, but I think that was it). I was happy to see those runes too!

There are 6 milestone chest prizes. I guess everyone"s getting the same content but randomly distributed. The first three of mine are two with leaderboard points (each close to 200 points) and one with apples (7,500?). It looks like the next three may include runes and coins.

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-19-16, 10:19 AM
There are 6 milestone chest prizes. I guess everyone"s getting the same content but randomly distributed. The first three of mine are two with leaderboard points (each close to 200 points) and one with apples (7,500?). It looks like the next three may include runes and coins.
Oh, that's interesting! I hope it is the same six prizes for everyone, and not a random prize every time you get a chest- I could use those extra leaderboard points.

JeffW60
10-19-16, 03:39 PM
At this point I am 15th. The leader has around 2,400 points which is well ahead of me. However, I do have a large amount of food. I am saving it like crazy, and I'll probably wait until the last day to use it on feeding. I should be able to make up a lot of ground towards the end. Whether I can reach #1 or #2 remains to be seen. I refuse to spend a lot of gems in this, and if the others do then I don't have a chance.

Alideh
10-19-16, 04:48 PM

My first one was coins, 2nd and 3rd were apples, and I think the 4th was also apples but I can't really remember.

As long as they are apples or runes I am super duper happy :D

Alideh
10-19-16, 04:49 PM
At this point I am 15th. The leader has around 2,400 points which is well ahead of me. However, I do have a large amount of food. I am saving it like crazy, and I'll probably wait until the last day to use it on feeding. I should be able to make up a lot of ground towards the end. Whether I can reach #1 or #2 remains to be seen. I refuse to spend a lot of gems in this, and if the others do then I don't have a chance.

Is that leader by any chance a level 100 player and has a pumpkin panda in the nest? o.o (Sorry don't want to post my lands name)
If so that might be me and now I'm greatly concerned XD lol

bastet61
10-20-16, 03:59 PM
The first Place has yet over 17000 Points. It's no fun to play....He vor he is nuts

JeffW60
10-20-16, 05:32 PM
Is that leader by any chance a level 100 player and has a pumpkin panda in the nest? o.o (Sorry don't want to post my lands name)
If so that might be me and now I'm greatly concerned XD lol

No, the leader in my group is level 96.

JeffW60
10-20-16, 05:56 PM
The first Place has yet over 17000 Points. It's no fun to play....He vor he is nuts

How do you accumulate 17,000 points in just over 2 days!!! They had to use a ton of gems to have that many. I'm just not willing to do that. If a player in my group does that then they obviously want that Lion way more than I do. They are welcome to it.

JeffW60
10-20-16, 06:17 PM
The Leaderboard events need to be restructured or rethought in my opionion. They are not fair to diligent players. I am no opposed to buying and spending some gems. The World Events and Storybooks can usually be completed by just being diligent. Not always, but most of the time. However, in these Leaderboards you can be diligent but it doesn't matter if players come along and spend hundreds or thousands of gems, then loyal players have no chance. I just don't like the way these Leaderboards are structured. Long time loyal players simply have no chance unless they spend a ton of money. I'm not opposed to spending some but I simply am not going to try to keep up with these players who apparently will spend whatever they have to in order to win. Not fair I'm my opinion.

However, if the Leaderboard is to remain the same then at least make it a tad easier to acquire the grand prize animal. Maybe the top 5 get it as opposed to the top 2. As it stands now the vast majority of players have no chance to get it.

Buttercup0001
10-20-16, 10:26 PM
I'm currently coming 5th in my group. Leader is on just over 2000 points. In the end it won't matter if I'm coming 1st or last. In the 1st 2 leaderboard events, on the last day I was coming 1st with a very good lead and happily went to bed thinking I would at least come in the top 3. What a disappointment to wake up and find that I had dropped from 1st to 9th. This has happened twice. Living in Australia, I'm at a disadvantage, as the event ends in the early hours of the morning. So it's either stay up most of the night to stay in touch with the top 3 or just loose your lead because you need sleep as work beckons. I, like JeffW60, would like to see some sort of restructure for the end of the event to make it fairer for us Southern Hemisphere players.

Silverrain1
10-21-16, 12:30 AM
It's amazing how it differs so much group to group. I know that has to do with your willingness to spend gems but here goes. My main account, I'm in fourth, iv been going back and forward between 3rd and 4th. First and second are out my reach, I spent one set of gems on the 1 hour boost as I want the ghostrich so wanna get as close as I can to it. My second account, I have been first since day one! I don't have a huge lead but it seems to have been enough to keep me in first all this time! I haven't spent any gems on it either. We shall see if I'm still first over the next few days!

Alideh
10-21-16, 01:48 AM
Well this time I got put into the group of rich people XD It is actually very interesting to see them all use boosts and see them go up and down like a rollercoaster XD A few of them have Gem animals which is making it hard to guess which one will end up in the 1st place o.o
I'm aiming for the final milestone so after that I plan on taking it easy. Gotta save up for the next story book and winter themed animals that they will come out with *-* Really hope I spin more runestones, want to expand for future animals and decorations :D

Good luck all :D

hazelnutfarms
10-21-16, 08:54 AM
I'm just wondering when they'll come out with a creature for Hermione. None of these new creatures seem to fit the description. I've got Ron Weasley and Airy Otter and am hoping for a chance at the trio of best friends.

I believe my update in the appstore mentioned a storybook with a character called "Felione." It also mentioned "Dumbledog" and "Loyal Badger"

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-21-16, 11:11 AM
I believe my update in the appstore mentioned a storybook with a character called "Felione." It also mentioned "Dumbledog" and "Loyal Badger"

A) Yay, I was hoping it would be named Dumbledog
B) Oh no, another storybook? I was hoping it'd be a world event, my food stores are running very low.

Clark_Wayne
10-21-16, 05:48 PM
another storybook ? well happy i didn't use food for leaderboard (my group leader got already over 5000 !)

eachuisge23
10-21-16, 06:49 PM

Wow thank you that's awesome to know! :) Especially interesting that they're coming out with a Dumbledog, I thought that Wise Eagle was supposed to be the Dumbledore character perhaps not

Silverrain1
10-22-16, 02:04 AM
Wow thank you that's awesome to know! :) Especially interesting that they're coming out with a Dumbledog, I thought that Wise Eagle was supposed to be the Dumbledore character perhaps not

I thought that to.

ckisser
10-23-16, 10:57 AM
Halfway through the tournament. Are you at 3400? I am at 3200 and feeling very confident I will reach 6800 before it is over with spending very few gems.

Drachenia
10-23-16, 11:06 AM
It's amazing how it differs so much group to group. I know that has to do with your willingness to spend gems but here goes. My main account, I'm in fourth, iv been going back and forward between 3rd and 4th. First and second are out my reach, I spent one set of gems on the 1 hour boost as I want the ghostrich so wanna get as close as I can to it. My second account, I have been first since day one! I don't have a huge lead but it seems to have been enough to keep me in first all this time! I haven't spent any gems on it either. We shall see if I'm still first over the next few days!

Oh Congratulations Silverrain. I slide between 4th place and 7th place back and forth. I did not use a boost for the leaderboard. So now the food is used up, now I can not develop my animals further. :D

Silverrain1
10-23-16, 11:31 AM
Oh Congratulations Silverrain. I slide between 4th place and 7th place back and forth. I did not use a boost for the leaderboard. So now the food is used up, now I can not develop my animals further. :D

Thank you. I'm only first on my second account. This happened before tho and I always slip way down last minute. We will see tho! I'm honestly really hoping for the ghostrich!

Alideh
10-23-16, 01:19 PM
I'm 80 points away from getting the 5k milestone treasure box and after that yes I'll be getting that Ghostrich for sure, however I'm not sure if I will get the cunning snake in time :o I'm out of food, and well lets see how this goes o.o
The bad part is I keep getting tiles :( was hoping for runes or at least points :/
Good luck to all!

ABABAU
10-24-16, 02:00 PM
I just got Lemercury so that's good and hoping to get the Halloweasel. I don't think I will get the Valient Lion event though I love that animal.

The points and place for me so far...

19sparkles96
10-24-16, 06:05 PM
I'm currently leading my Leaderboard at:

1- 3451
2- 1161
3- 1017
4- 833

Drachenia
10-24-16, 06:11 PM
Hello all together I wander between 2nd place and 10th place back and forth. So I approach slowly Ghostrich, which I did not get in the breed. I have only fed my animals, developed and bred them. In the breed I accelerated from time to time, but did not buy a boost. I'd like to have the beautiful lion. But as many points as the 1st placed, I will not be able to collect more.

Eluzyion
10-24-16, 06:14 PM

1- 3451
2- 1161
3- 1017
4- 833

Can I be in your group ;) my group top 3 is 10-12k

Drachenia
10-24-16, 06:28 PM
Hello all together I wander between 2nd place and 10th place back and forth. So I approach slowly Ghostrich, which I did not get in the breed. I have only fed my animals, developed and bred them. In the breed I accelerated from time to time, but did not buy a boost. I'd like to have the beautiful lion. But as many points as the 1st placed, I will not be able to collect more.

My Leadeboard list:
1. 5.944
2. 5.847
3. 5.532
4. 4.920
5. 4.889
6. 4.758
7. 4.687
8. 4.677 Drachenia :(

haku8cafe
10-24-16, 06:35 PM

1- 3451
2- 1161
3- 1017
4- 833

can I be in your leaderboard too :) I just want milestone prize atm... I am leading the group since day1... being in first place is horrible (of cause if you want the UR animal) my gold chest 28pts , second gold chest 26pts, I am getting a flat 25pts lol compare to the last leaderboard I am getting 80+ per spin, my gold chest is 200+ I really hate my this current group

PS: I am only 2500pts & leading OMG even my first leaderboard when I was below 20 I can get better pts than this lol

haku8cafe
10-24-16, 06:45 PM
My Leadeboard list:
1. 5.944
2. 5.847
3. 5.532
4. 4.920
5. 4.889
6. 4.758
7. 4.687
8. 4.677 Drachenia :(

I was almost the same position as you but I think way lesser than the pts you have now previous leaderboard... but without spending gems on final day I got the milestone prize 7K easily but I am in 30s 40s group so thanks to the players in front of who gem up ;0

Drachenia
10-24-16, 06:51 PM

1- 3451
2- 1161
3- 1017
4- 833

Huhu Sparkles wants to come to your group :rolleyes:

Drachenia
10-24-16, 07:11 PM
I was almost the same position as you but I think way lesser than the pts you have now previous leaderboard... but without spending gems on final day I got the milestone prize 7K easily but I am in 30s 40s group so thanks to the players in front of who gem up ;0

Yes much use gemstones to get higher points. But by buying the precious stones and inserting in the leaderboard, you are grouped into a group that uses a lot of money to get to the 1st place. I was at the last leaderboard in a group where one boost was used after another. I learned from it that it does not bring anything when you buy a boost or the boost for 200 precious stones in the Market. So I'm just so far down. But I would never buy the boost in the last 30 minutes before the leaderboard is finished, and to accelerate the breed with the precious stones only to push the 1st placed or 2nd place down to 3rd or 4th place. This happened to me in the Magma Leaderboard, there was the timer outside and I saw that I held 2nd place. If I did not know is not all the points were counted when the timer stopped. When I came back into the game, I was 3rd and was so sad because the leopard is my favorite bull.

haku8cafe
10-24-16, 09:59 PM
Yes much use gemstones to get higher points. But by buying the precious stones and inserting in the leaderboard, you are grouped into a group that uses a lot of money to get to the 1st place. I was at the last leaderboard in a group where one boost was used after another. I learned from it that it does not bring anything when you buy a boost or the boost for 200 precious stones in the Market. So I'm just so far down. But I would never buy the boost in the last 30 minutes before the leaderboard is finished, and to accelerate the breed with the precious stones only to push the 1st placed or 2nd place down to 3rd or 4th place. This happened to me in the Magma Leaderboard, there was the timer outside and I saw that I held 2nd place. If I did not know is not all the points were counted when the timer stopped. When I came back into the game, I was 3rd and was so sad because the leopard is my favorite bull.

I was 28/29 during magma I was first almost all the way I gem around 200 or below if I am right to get skeleton dragon I remember it was 6500 or 6K milestone to get that but for a level28 that was really harsh .. but less than 200gems to get skeleton dragon well worth it ... magma was still in storage btw no1 complete with me although I got the require pts to get skeleton dragon with 3 or more days remaining ... the second - 6th was 5 or 6K I bet you they are all getting the spins pts instead of gemming lol

actually if you really like the animal you have to hold out the less remaining time... unless you are like 8K or 10K ahead ... sorry to hear that but boosting 7gems or 30gems change the game completely .... I am one of the player (if the animal I like too in leaderboard) ... I can get 5K boost in just 10seconds sorry to tell you that I tried this theory last leaderboard I dun need the animal but I just want to test if my theory works lol ... I was only 10K+ pts my leader is still speed gemming & I overtook him by a few hundred pts ending with 16K yes it hurts with just less than 10seconds

guess what I do not want to share my theory, go figure :p lol

supster50
10-25-16, 05:23 AM
Does anyone know the hatching time and evolution time for the cunning snake. Thanks in advance for ur help.

jandencon
10-25-16, 05:24 AM
I'm not able to battle in this tournament. I touch the tournament battle ground andit says there is no tournament but it says it is still.3 days left. I was in second place now I'm losing ground.

Silverrain1
10-25-16, 08:36 AM
I have dropped from 4th to 12th place. Not amused! Doing some damage control! First, second and third scores below.
15 168
14 614
Then me now at 10th with 5615.
My second account going between first and second place.
Oh to the person above, there is no tournament on just now, you get points for hatching, feeding and evolving animals, and potentially from the spins but you can win other prizes to.

JeffW60
10-25-16, 09:18 AM
I went ahead and used about half my food and made my move on the Leaderboard. I went from about 5th to first and have about a 1,300 point lead as of now. I don't want to use any more food than I have to so hopefully this will be enough to win it. I'll monitor it and act accordingly. Hopefully I won't have to use more food. We will have a storybook coming up in a few weeks and I'm guessing the next Leaderboard will be Christmas themed, so back to hoarding food.

JeffW60
10-25-16, 09:51 AM
I have dropped from 4th to 12th place. Not amused! Doing some damage control! First, second and third scores below.
15 168
14 614
Then me now at 10th with 5615.
My second account going between first and second place.
Oh to the person above, there is no tournament on just now, you get points for hatching, feeding and evolving animals, and potentially from the spins but you can win other prizes to.

I don't see how some of these people can accumulate 14 or 15k points. That takes a massive amount of food. They almost have to spend a small fortune buying food to have that many points. I'm just not willing to do that. I'm not opposed to buying and spending gems, but I won't go that far.

saucysammis
10-25-16, 10:48 AM
I had held off on a couple of ultra rares that needed feeding and evolving so that it could be done during a leaderboard. I really wanted the Ghostrich so I bought a 7 gem boost twice about 2 days apart at the time of feeding and evolution of the ultras and hatching of a supers. That put me past the Ghostrich easily and now I won the snake. I'm #1 for a few days now but who knows what will happen at the end. Maybe I better go for it. Next time won't be so easy to be #1 I'm sure, since I boosted this time.

Silverrain1
10-25-16, 03:18 PM
I don't see how some of these people can accumulate 14 or 15k points. That takes a massive amount of food. They almost have to spend a small fortune buying food to have that many points. I'm just not willing to do that. I'm not opposed to buying and spending gems, but I won't go that far.

I know! It's crazy! I bought one of the cheaper boosts as I was away for a few days and did not wanna miss ghostrich! Love that guy and was gutted when I missed him! I just got ghostrich so I'm super happy. Defo not gonna get first or second place but as long as I get the milestones, I'm good. I do enjoy the leader boards if I'm being honest, I love collecting mile stones, especially wen they are ones you dnt yet have! I needed the hallowesel, ghostrich and snake on this one and think I shld b able to get them all.
Oh my second account is back to holding onto first place, not got a big advantage but I haven't spent anything to get there.

hilove69
10-25-16, 09:42 PM

Maybe Jade Kirin or Citrine Peregrin again? Is there any other 45hrs gem/electric or gem/dark?

Eluzyion
10-25-16, 09:45 PM

Maybe Jade Kirin or Citrine Peregrin again? Is there any other 45hrs gem/electric or gem/dark?

That's the only two possibilities that I know with those elements at 45 hours :)

But! I forgot the hour for Valkyrie.. I'll see if I can find it VALKYRIE = 48 breed time

haku8cafe
10-25-16, 09:47 PM
love your gems :) & the two gold trophy did not know you are Asian & Korean

hilove69
10-25-16, 09:54 PM
That's the only two possibilities that I know with those elements at 45 hours :)

But! I forgot the hour for Valkyrie.. I'll see if I can find it VALKYRIE = 48 breed time

yeah, no other possiblities. all I already have. lol

hilove69
10-25-16, 09:57 PM
love your gems :) & the two gold trophy did not know you are Asian & Korean

Yes. its Korean language. now, I am 2nd place in our leaderboard. our 1st is 16000+ I cannot beat him.

Alideh
10-25-16, 10:20 PM
Congrats on the breed :D
I was trying for a second CU but now I'm thinking about giving up and trying for animals I don't have and want... Hmmm Decisions decisions

I'm a few points away from getting the final Milestone, and I don't think I will stay in my spot for much longer which a part of me doesn't mind, I'm out of apples and I need to save up some for the next story book, which something tells me will be within the next 15 days.... sigh....

haku8cafe
10-26-16, 12:49 AM
I cannot feel to see how ignorant I am is the building for sale for 50gems from day1 because I just saw it :(

Eluzyion
10-26-16, 01:40 AM
I cannot feel to see how ignorant I am is the building for sale for 50gems from day1 because I just saw it :(

No it went on sale as zodiac was put up.. It was like 150-200 gems can't recall

Silverrain1
10-26-16, 01:47 AM
Just got snake, 🐍 It's now in storage

greeneyedalexa
10-26-16, 03:27 AM
The snake hatching time is 24 hours. The egg
https://scontent-otp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/14632869_1504862152864173_3231623168447050340_n.jp g?oh=4b36f25dbfab1f81e15391aaeecebf7f&oe=588AA024

Silverrain1
10-26-16, 07:35 AM
There's a few speedsters coming out now that the sale is on. I'm 5th in main account and first in second. Let's see what happens!

Cdnfroglover
10-26-16, 01:03 PM
I've been hanging out around 8th. Haven't decided if I'm going to make a move yet. Its a quiet group, no boost buying yet and a close race but still can't convince myself the loss of apples is worth it. My grand unicorn is at level 14... if I fed it and evolved to epic it might be enough to boost me to first. This is of course only if the others don't start boosting. We seem to all be watching eachother hedging or chances!

poofyena
10-26-16, 01:06 PM
There's no way I can catch up to 1st. I'm struggling to stay in 7th and 8th place as it is. I'm happy I got the halloweasle so I'm just going to keep spinning and hope for runes now.

Cdnfroglover
10-26-16, 01:20 PM
Looking at the leaderboard again, its a really close race! There is only 400 points between me in 8th and the guy in first! ...But if I do make a move for points I think it may be for the ghostrich and not for first. I have a feeling with such a tight race there will be lots of boosts in the last hours.

Silverrain1
10-26-16, 02:38 PM
Seriously! Something like my last 5 spins have been coins.....I really dnt need coins lol. Unless we get something very expensive to spend them on? Like lots and lots if food, very, very quickly lol

Eluzyion
10-26-16, 03:53 PM
Seriously! Something like my last 5 spins have been coins.....I really dnt need coins lol. Unless we get something very expensive to spend them on? Like lots and lots if food, very, very quickly lol

We really do need a way to get more food quicker, why not put coins to use? I'm not spinning coins I'm tiles, 44 so far :/ 24 eagle and 20 badger.. I'm having a flashback of my over 40 tidal tiles! Like seriously?

ckisser
10-26-16, 07:19 PM
We really do need a way to get more food quicker, why not put coins to use? I'm not spinning coins I'm tiles, 44 so far :/ 24 eagle and 20 badger.. I'm having a flashback of my over 40 tidal tiles! Like seriously?

I am at 44 eagle and 24 badger so it could be worse. This is the issue with being in first place. I got a silver chest on my last one and it was 26 points.

Just spun and got 4 more tiles. Lol

Eluzyion
10-26-16, 07:28 PM
I am at 44 eagle and 24 badger so it could be worse. This is the issue with being in first place. I got a silver chest on my last one and it was 26 points.

Just spun and got 4 more tiles. Lol

O M G! You could tile everyone's islands! If anyone would even want it haha I think you win tile collection award this time around lolz

Silverrain1
10-27-16, 03:34 AM
Iv got 48 tiles in total and I just spun 10 runes. All good now! I'm now in 6th place

ABABAU
10-27-16, 12:05 PM
I'm hoping to get the Halloweasel and I've got the day all planned out. I might be on 1,696 but I still have a chance.

JeffW60
10-27-16, 03:00 PM
Well it happened. A player in my group was in like 17th place wilth about 5,000 points. Then they obviously spent a ton of money and now are in 1st with almost 17,000 points. There's just no point in playing it. There is no benefit to being a persistent player if someone can just come along and spend a bunch of money to win it. There's fairness in the World Events. If you play consistently you can win the prizes. But not the Leaderboard. It's all about spending gems. I've played my last leaderboard unless it is changed some. It's not worth it.

saucysammis
10-27-16, 04:54 PM
Well it happened. A player in my group was in like 17th place wilth about 5,000 points. Then they obviously spent a ton of money and now are in 1st with almost 17,000 points. There's just no point in playing it. There is no benefit to being a persistent player if someone can just come along and spend a bunch of money to win it. There's fairness in the World Events. If you play consistently you can win the prizes. But not the Leaderboard. It's all about spending gems. I've played my last leaderboard unless it is changed some. It's not worth it.

It's worth it to me, and no trouble to collect the milestones and that's it.

I'm at 7,688. I boosted small twice and I'm in first. Second place just got past 5,900 and just got the Ghostrich! Congrats to you! Third is not quite there and I'm rooting for them.

I really wanted the Halloweasel and the Ghostrich so I boosted those two times during on two different days at times when I hatched Super rare animals, moved rare animals, and fed and evolved ultra rare animals. In between I have bred a lot of ferrets, two skeletal steeds, a deadwing, a couple of turtisles and now finally a Seamur. I had to spend a little time evolving one Skelatal Steed so I could go for the Deadwing but other than that I have only evolved ultra rares and super rares. I simply have no idea of what it takes to get to 15,000 unless I were to boost once every day.

I didn't really care for the snake, or the leaderboard win but I really wanted the Ghostrich. I'm not sure if I would have got to it with out using at least one boost.... once I had all the big ***s aligned I sort of decided to go for the second boost to see what happened.

This was all days ago and we've all stayed pretty steady where we are. Who knows though, perhaps someone down the line is lying in wait to see if they can jump ahead to win the leaderboard with a small investment at the end. This will probably be my only chance at a win -now that I've boosted I'll be placed in a pricey group next time.

haku8cafe
10-27-16, 06:34 PM

I be gladly to switch place with you ... I am currently top with ONLY low 3K pts since day 1 ... I am getting 25-28 FLAT spins even with gold chest.. second is 500 pts below me... I really hate this group I wanted ghostrich but it is impossible when no one is really active in my group I gladly switch the UR lion with ghostrich...

I am going to gem later eventually that will take me 100+ gems is it worth it for ghostrich ...I can tell you NO for a "free to play" player but I just take it as a small fee to S8 for doing the events & it is Halloween & tks to them for working & making future events.

If my group is geming to get lion later during the last hour I will feel bad for them... because even they are spending $$$ to get 4K I believe they are so wrong .. because I am gemming to 7K eventually

I have never in any leaderboard LB previously spinning so many 3hr like this... n I am getting so low pts 3K ... even when I was lvl17 my first LB ended with 4K+ pts but I choose to gem to get Lucumey ... last LB was the best IMO a lot of "pay to win" players I easily get 7K effortless when my spins are 80+ & 200+ for gold chest...

this is a free to play game eventually but S8 staff need to pay rent & food like us ... a small fee can get you the animals you want but of cause it really depend on your leader if they are gemming to the pts you can keep up.

as mention above... the worst is players choose to gem at last min but it backfire when someone overtake them & they could not get the place they want even they gem up...

Cdnfroglover
10-28-16, 09:09 AM
I wish I could be in this group everytime... I haven't seen any boosts played at all and the top ten are all really close in points. Looks like we all believe in an equal chances, fair play. They bested me though... I'm currently fighting for sixth and some runes. I may give it to the other guy, reached my limit in food I wish to spend. But I do have a animal due out of the flower soon and one more spin... we shall see!

megsailor
10-28-16, 09:39 AM
I've boosted three times-the first two involved breeding/hatching my peridot phoenix though and it seemed a waste not to capitalize on that. I'm currently in second with one final boost to try and secure the lion. I really really really want the Lion. I almost never boost in these, and typically just play for the milestones. But I LOVE Harry Potter.

Good Luck everyone as the time winds down.

Drachenia
10-28-16, 09:59 AM
I've had bad luck again and am in a group using the Boost without end. I have not used a single boost to breed only gems for breeding away the samur, not get. I'm in 10th place right now. :(

01. 16.852
02. 09.934
03. 09.235
04. 09.152
05. 08.553
06. 08.490
07. 08.501
08. 08.490
09. 08.128
10. 08.093

Silverrain1
10-28-16, 10:03 AM
I've had bad luck again and am in a group using the Boost without end. I have not used a single boost to breed only gems for breeding away the samur, not get. I'm in 10th place right now. :(

01. 16.852
02. 09.934
03. 09.235
04. 09.152
05. 08.553
06. 08.490
07. 08.501
08. 08.490
09. 08.128
10. 08.093

The person in first in my group has
23 182 points and still rising. I'm in fourth but very few points separate me from those under.

Drachenia
10-28-16, 10:35 AM
The person in first in my group has
23 182 points and still rising. I'm in fourth but very few points separate me from those under.

Ouch there someone has a lot of money left, I in his place would have me the Gryffindor lion from the market bought. Congratulations on your great placement Silverrain :D

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-28-16, 11:03 AM
Aaaand it's over! I ended up in first place with a score of 5,530. I thought about boosting at the end to go for the Ghostrich, but my group was pretty chill and only one person boosted, so since I didn't need to fight to stay in first I decided to save my gems. I'm so excited for the Valiant Lion! Wish I could have gotten the snake, too, but I just didn't have enough gems for it. I can't wait to see the next Harry Potter event!

Cdnfroglover
10-28-16, 11:05 AM
Hung on to sixth with my last spin. Loved that group... we all played fair.

Silverrain1
10-28-16, 11:06 AM
Well I'm still fourth on my main account, I'm happy with that. I knew I would never get first or second. And I knew I would b either third or fourth until they got a bit further and I thought well fourth is still good since I got all the milestones. I would have liked the main prize but that's how it goes.
However, my second account is a different story. I was first from day one! I spent nothing to get there and sped nothing on the game, then two ppl boosted and shot right up. One person knocked me in to second. The other person was only a few points behind so I'm still second but still.

saucysammis
10-28-16, 11:25 AM
I actually stayed in first. The whole event. I was hoping for third on account of wanting the runes but what are you going to do? Since I'm a fan, and a Leo, I'm going to be ok with the lion and the trophy. Really first place ought to include some runes as well.

megsailor
10-28-16, 11:41 AM
I stayed in second and I am so excited about the lion. :)

glenngenius
10-28-16, 06:05 PM
I finished 5th, as expected, and I'm happy with the prize. I failed to get the lion and the snake as I decided not to use gems in speeding up (the top 2 in my leaderboard are already thousands of points away so it's useless for me to spend gems). Congratulations to all those who won!

ckisser
10-29-16, 12:29 PM
Anyone know the hatching and evolving time for the lion?

epinederose
10-29-16, 10:21 PM
Anyone know the hatching and evolving time for the lion?
I think it was 25 hours..... I gemed, because of the story book adventure...

Nickelbackfan1
10-30-16, 06:20 PM
What a leader board. I came in first and won the lion but don't know much about it's information since it's bio disappeared the next day. Can anybody tell me anything about this stunning creature?

Like what is evolution time is?

Eluzyion
10-30-16, 06:57 PM

Epinederose says 25 hours for valiant lion.. :) congrats on lion!

epinederose
10-30-16, 11:02 PM
What a leader board. I came in first and won the lion but don't know much about it's information since it's bio disappeared the next day. Can anybody tell me anything about this stunning creature?

congratulations on your valiant lion
evolution time is still a mistery for me, because I will evolve him after the magic storybood adventure, as we have to hatch and evolve other animals for the next few days.
but I think it could be around 25 hours evolution time, same as hatching time.. maybe more.....
As I play in french, I didnt even know his original name.... Thank you Eluzyion ♥

Finally I have evolved my loyal badger to level 15, so I have time in front...
I can confirm evolving valiant lion is 25 hours as mine is in the evolution flower right now.....

Nickelbackfan1
10-31-16, 03:51 AM
Thanks epinederose mate. :)

Nickelbackfan1
10-31-16, 03:52 AM
Thanks eluzyion. :)

epinederose
10-31-16, 01:42 PM
Thanks epinederose mate. :)
you are very welcome mate :D

Nickelbackfan1
11-02-16, 04:29 PM
I agree these are kind of unfair though. As much as I enjoy competing with other players, those with gems and a credit card can easily stay in the lead and bypass all the other players, therefor making the game not very fun for many. I could've used my gems to keep the lead but that takes all the fun out of it, for me and everyone else in my group, plus it felt like *****ing. I agree also with Glenngenlus, and would have rather had a world event where we all won something and where nobody could "Pay to win" . Please can we stop these leader boards so everyone can have fun, and get a prize?

Drachenia
11-02-16, 08:37 PM
I agree these are kind of unfair though. As much as I enjoy competing with other players, those with gems and a credit card can easily stay in the lead and bypass all the other players, therefor making the game not very fun for many. I could've used my gems to keep the lead but that takes all the fun out of it, for me and everyone else in my group, plus it felt like *****ing. I agree also with Glenngenlus, and would have rather had a world event where we all won something and where nobody could "Pay to win" . Please can we stop these leader boards so everyone can have fun, and get a prize?

Hello Nickelbackfan! It is up to the players that they buy so much gems with e.g. Euro. They accelerate nest, breed and buy a boost before. Yes it is for normal players who play fair, not nice when others with over 10000 points are in the 1st place. TL is now so friendly and gives us the possibility to buy the animals from the leaderboard. Even though I did not get the beautiful Gryffindor lion, I liked the leaderboard. :D

Drachenia
12-07-16, 02:31 PM
Hello can someone please tell me the name of the snake? :D