PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard 10/18: Mysteries of the Jungle

AuroraLava
10-17-16, 11:18 AM
New Leaderboard

Starts 10/18 at 10:30 am PDT....The Jungle Queen awaits a winner.
Please check back for more updates later.

General rules for Leaderboard points:
-every hour of breeding counts
-every hour of hatching counts
-bonus for hatching Rare, Super, Ultra. No bonus for hatching commons.

dragonv15
10-17-16, 12:43 PM
Rainbow- tropic - royal ? :)

amerirish
10-17-16, 12:49 PM
New Leaderboard

Starts 10/18 at 10:30 am PDT....The Jungle Queen awaits a winner.
Please check back for more updates later.

General rules for Leaderboard points:
-every hour of breeding counts
-every hour of hatching counts
-bonus for hatching Rare, Super, Ultra. No bonus for hatching commons.

You can use Arctic Isles for breeding/hatching points too. Also, feeding your dragons also tends to give points.

Drachenia
10-17-16, 12:58 PM
Well, I have no chance again, I've been at last leaderboard 14th place. :(

Eluzyion
10-17-16, 01:11 PM
Rainbow- tropic - royal ? :)

I wonder if the skull on the trophy is a hint, possibly new skull element?

starship412
10-17-16, 02:10 PM
Yippie, I'll get another parade of common dragons as usual during the leaderboards. I'll just be prepared to have my time wasted...

Jrod333
10-17-16, 02:21 PM
Ooo Ooo I'm ready for another new habitat I can't place on my island because this company won't open the mine and more land

dragonv15
10-17-16, 02:33 PM
Noticed that too, but to soon for another new elements also checking my trophies seems that all have sth unique that could lead to an element but at the end they weren't related at all to the grand prize dragon types..

dragonv15
10-17-16, 02:35 PM
I wonder if the skull on the trophy is a hint, possibly new skull element?

As above..

Clark_Wayne
10-17-16, 03:50 PM
now we got TWO leaderboards :mad:

i don't think there is a new element. it will probably be an "dark eye" hybrid (like the element in dark prime chrono ;) )

10-17-16, 05:23 PM
They make us too busy.. in fact, i play the game for relaxation.

starship412
10-17-16, 05:59 PM
Just as I figured - a parade of common dragons starting with 2 Island dragons in a row trying for the Were Dragon. Happens everytime a Leaderboard is about to start and during just to not give me any bonus points via breeding. If the algorithm doesn't truly change during this event or dragon tales then prove me wrong. It took 4 tries to breed Charm (a supposed common) during the tales. Luckily I started trying for that early because I got Titan, Paradise and Paradise - a waste of 52 hours. If it sounds like I'm complaining then yes I am and I have the right to as I've put money in this app and still get *****ed in the breeding process.

comeseecomesah
10-17-16, 08:25 PM
Just as I figured - a parade of common dragons starting with 2 Island dragons in a row trying for the Were Dragon. Happens everytime a Leaderboard is about to start and during just to not give me any bonus points via breeding. If the algorithm doesn't truly change during this event or dragon tales then prove me wrong. It took 4 tries to breed Charm (a supposed common) during the tales. Luckily I started trying for that early because I got Titan, Paradise and Paradise - a waste of 52 hours. If it sounds like I'm complaining then yes I am and I have the right to as I've put money in this app and still get *****ed in the breeding process.

I hav'nt been able to breed anything new for months. I too find it difficult to breed the needed dragons for events whereas they come hard and fast when not needed for an event.

I never stand much of a chance in leaderboards unless I don't have ios to compete against lol. No extra breeding in an arctic isle for me. Not wasting my food on something I have no chance of coming close, and now they give old dragons in the milestones except the last,so I'm not interested. I now have enough dragons and no longer addicted to having to have every one that comes along. Also I've just done my last expansion so only room for around 3 more habs and can't see them giving more land anytime soon going on how long it took last time , and people begging for more. Ok rant over. Good luck to everyone

TwinkleTwiny
10-18-16, 12:33 AM
i don't think there is a new element. it will probably be an "dark eye" hybrid (like the element in dark prime chrono ;) )

I don't think that it will be a dark eye hybrid. Dragons are too colorful and look too ... "on the good side of the force" in my opinion

docpaine
10-18-16, 12:38 AM
Eh, it was about time for another one xD 10-odd day rotation of leaderboard/tales/wheel/world now (I'm just it wasn't overlapping like the last few have, can we please keep it that way...). Best of luck to anyone going for the win here, I'm just gonna be planting as many crops as my island can hold x3 Would be awesome if these were dark magic/eye/whatever the element is hybrids, though!

alilek
10-18-16, 01:34 AM
Hello, i see you say Arctic Isles count too. How does one get them? I have noticed the "Travel" feature when visting other people's islands but i don't know how to get mine there... I'm level 52 right now... Thanks in advance! :)

weggelassen
10-18-16, 02:40 AM
Hello, i see you say Arctic Isles count too. How does one get them? I have noticed the "Travel" feature when visting other people's islands but i don't know how to get mine there... I'm level 52 right now... Thanks in advance! :)

Only ios players can get the arctic... Androids only can visit those on neighbors

Kennedward
10-18-16, 07:12 AM
And so when it begins in a few hours, it means relaxing time for me as I never participate in any leaderboard events

Good luck to all those who are participating though!

LocalNews
10-18-16, 07:31 AM
They make us too busy.. in fact, i play the game for relaxation.

I totally agree with you on that point. With a tourney, bingo, and tales thrown at us all at once, the game has become more of a job than fun. My tales has gotten in the way of the bingo game goals. We used to have some spare time to collect food and do our own breeding but now it is rapid fire all the time. Makes those of us who like to do this for fun wonder if we need to drop some of our other Storm8 games and just focus on a couple from now on. All my other Storm8 games have taken on similar tales quests so it is almost like playing the same game. I liked it when each game was different.

stashlova
10-18-16, 07:41 AM
Top dragon looks like carnival one to me so Im taking this off and will just get whatever milestone dragons offered.

AuroraLava
10-18-16, 08:25 AM
I am just focused on growing food....I ran out of food during the last tales and had to speed two farms to get enough to feed my dragons. Now have a little over 600 food on my baby account and about 7k on my main....need to grow food. I have a ton of dragons at level 3 waiting to evolve from all the breeding fails. I never sell off the nest since I like trading them to get gems. :o
I will sit back and watch the madness ensue in the fight for first and second place!

Kennedward
10-18-16, 09:14 AM
I am just focused on growing food....I ran out of food during the last tales and had to speed two farms to get enough to feed my dragons. Now have a little over 600 food on my baby account and about 7k on my main....need to grow food. I have a ton of dragons at level 3 waiting to evolve from all the breeding fails. I never sell off the nest since I like trading them to get gems. :o
I will sit back and watch the madness ensue in the fight for first and second place!

Same here actually, Tales took a lot of food to complete, now I'm just starting to get some back

Plus leaderboard always tend to have those big spenders who have super high points since the beginning, so this will be my break time in the game

ksbmommy
10-18-16, 10:28 AM
Same here actually, Tales took a lot of food to complete, now I'm just starting to get some back

Plus leaderboard always tend to have those big spenders who have super high points since the beginning, so this will be my break time in the game

Me too, it's sad that I'm excited to be back over 50k in food. I need to really save up the food, dragons are starving and I'm sure more events are coming that require food.

After finishing second in the last leaderboard and 7th right now on Bingo (without any real effort) I have a feeling that I'll be placed in an out of control gold spending group. I'm only focused on the milestone prizes, keeping my gold right now for something that I really, really want.

chuckyt888
10-18-16, 10:58 AM
anyone else seeing only 12 people on the leaderboard as opposed to 20?

nyrrem
10-18-16, 11:33 AM
3 already boosting 😲 first over 800 points already.

Florr06
10-18-16, 11:54 AM
I'm so stupid... hatched my Light Mother dragon 2 hours before the start of the event - 152 points out the window :(

nyrrem
10-18-16, 12:00 PM
The person in 1st has already got 4 gold trophies, 1 silver and 2 bronze. Super LB player.

luckyaa7
10-18-16, 12:01 PM
Amazon dragon is milestone!!!! I am so going for this milestone

nyrrem
10-18-16, 12:01 PM
I'm so stupid... hatched my Light Mother dragon 2 hours before the start of the event - 152 points out the window :(

Hehe me too but I can't even be bothered to try on this board. I only want the habitat.

temecee
10-18-16, 12:12 PM
anyone else seeing only 12 people on the leaderboard as opposed to 20?

I have the normal 20

Florr06
10-18-16, 12:18 PM
Hehe me too but I can't even be bothered to try on this board. I only want the habitat.

Same for me although I wouldn't mind getting more prizes, but I never get more than~3600-3700 points, so the first dragon is out of reach anyway. Maybe I'll get lucky and win the grand prize :D

ksbmommy
10-18-16, 12:19 PM
Our leader has had their gold boost on since the tournament began and is at 4608 points already. We're talking a level 102, one evolution temple, two nests and 2 breeding dens. Oh my!!! Second place is at 901, third is 315.

I've dropped to 6th with 187 points. I'm off to a slow start, keep breeding water fails trying to breed a Valiant........

I'm only interested in the milestone prizes anyway, I don't love the grand prize. Nice, easy leaderboard for me!!!!!

chewingthecud
10-18-16, 12:20 PM
Just going for the milestones - they look really good.:)

ksbmommy
10-18-16, 12:23 PM
Amazon dragon is milestone!!!! I am so going for this milestone

Me too, this is the ONLY prize I really, really want!

random59
10-18-16, 12:26 PM
Well my leaderboard has already blown out with the top 2 using the double boost, leaderboard was only 30 minutes old and the top player had amassed over 1000 points, good luck to them. I like the final prize but nope not doing the gold spend.

Did anyone notice in the update notes that we are getting a Tales straight after this! My motto is stay calm and grow food and enjoy the sideshow, oops leaderboard.

Good luck to all who partaking in this event.

dragonv15
10-18-16, 12:30 PM
I noticed the exact same milestone structure like the last one: habitat at 2100 and four dragons at the exact same level point. I think they're really reachable and surprisingly very nice dragons ( metal and champion (!!!) types in the midle milestones). In case we'll not get the grand prize this LB will become a small treasure fir us :)

dragonv15
10-18-16, 12:34 PM
Well my leaderboard has already blown out with the top 2 using the double boost, leaderboard was only 30 minutes old and the top player had amassed over 1000 points, good luck to them. I like the final prize but nope not doing the gold spend.

Did anyone notice in the update notes that we are getting a Tales straight after this! My motto is stay calm and grow food and enjoy the sideshow, oops leaderboard.

I noticed that, a kind of spoiler from TL :) It should be a tale with halloween them i guess calculating the dates it will start 28 or 31..

DR0G0N
10-18-16, 12:39 PM
Well...I'm actually waiting for ppl to boost so I could get further into the milestone (prefer the milestone more than 1st/2nd prize dragon), but my group isn't moving... -_-;

I got myself 1st place atm with 112 points...really not trying...

ksbmommy
10-18-16, 12:56 PM

I saw the Tales note on the update as well. I'm not feeding anything right now except my Light Mother and Dark Prime Chrono to level 7's which will hopefully be good for battle. I'm saving food and lots of it! I cannot be short handed when the next Tales starts.

In order to get the milestones, it's 8,200 points so that's 820 a day - think I'll shoot for 1,000 a day, finish early and relax :-)

My first milestone was 5,000 apples, never been so grateful for that!

temecee
10-18-16, 01:04 PM
First milestone it was cash :( which on top of the decor for the first spin puts me in a very bad mood for the start of the leaderboard.
But, then again, I'm playing for the milestones - maybe I'll get some food and stuff. and of course I'll like the habitat (I'm pretty confident that I'll be able to get it). in the mean time I'll evolve like crazy and feed some of my dragons.

blueangel826
10-18-16, 03:02 PM
Within less than 5 minutes after the LB started, 3 of the people in my group had double boosts going! Ridiculous!! Now 4.5 hrs into competition, the leader has over 7,000 points! This is why we're getting LB's so frequently AND why I continue playing the game as any other day & get any milestones I earn. Prefer to use gold from my GPDs more wisely :-)

islanddoll1
10-18-16, 03:03 PM
Don't know about anyone else but I don't like 1st or 2nd place in these things, I much more prefer the food/map prizes and milestone prizes up to the habitat. Last LB I didn't hatch my last egg cuz I would have come in 2nd if I did and I preferred the 3rd place prize much much more.

dragonwhispereri
10-18-16, 05:00 PM
Was the first milestone food? I clicked too fast and missed what I got ��

ksbmommy
10-18-16, 05:18 PM
Don't know about anyone else but I don't like 1st or 2nd place in these things, I much more prefer the food/map prizes and milestone prizes up to the habitat. Last LB I didn't hatch my last egg cuz I would have come in 2nd if I did and I preferred the 3rd place prize much much more.

I'm trying for 3rd-6th on this one, I need the food and don't like the grand prize this time, so I'm not stressing out this time. Hoping for all four dragon milestone prizes but won't be disappointed if I only get three of them.

TwiWoods
10-18-16, 06:56 PM
I was hoping the new Bingo was replacing the straight Leaderboard. :(

Kennedward
10-18-16, 07:08 PM
Me too, it's sad that I'm excited to be back over 50k in food. I need to really save up the food, dragons are starving and I'm sure more events are coming that require food.

After finishing second in the last leaderboard and 7th right now on Bingo (without any real effort) I have a feeling that I'll be placed in an out of control gold spending group. I'm only focused on the milestone prizes, keeping my gold right now for something that I really, really want.

Same here regarding gold

But I don't even care about milestones much anymore, as I'll soon run out of space yet again, so more dragons really means nothing to me

Kennedward
10-18-16, 07:09 PM
I was hoping the new Bingo was replacing the straight Leaderboard. :(

I was hoping that too, but really doubted it as leaderboards tend to have many big spenders, so it's making the most money for S8

Kennedward
10-18-16, 07:10 PM
Really no competition in my group, 1st place is boosting and has 2k points, while the rest below are still in the hundreds, with 2nd having only 400 points

I'll not be participating as always, and good luck to those who are

roguebee
10-18-16, 08:21 PM
Happy with the probability of getting a free habitat and a chance at Amazon, depending on how the week goes.

Kennedward
10-18-16, 10:26 PM
They will not be disappointed my group leader is already over 7000 and all others are in the low hundreds.

Same with my group, after boosting some more, my group leader has 3k, while 2nd only has 800

I can only see a wider points difference as days go by

glenngenius
10-18-16, 11:01 PM
I already have all the milestone dragons (except the new one) so I'll just play at a normal pace. The only milestone that I like is the habitat so I'll definitely go for it. :)

random59
10-18-16, 11:56 PM
Well went to work and the leader was at 1400 points, finished work and have a new leader now with nearly 11,000 points and event wasn't even 12 hours old, there is not 1 GPD on their Isle, go figure!

ksbmommy
10-19-16, 02:30 AM
On my board first has almost 5000 points, then 1500, then 1237

Everyone else is bunched up in the normal play amount of points. I'm 9th with 764 points. I need to pick up the pace a tiny bit if I want to get the milestone prizes.

temecee
10-19-16, 02:47 AM
On 4th with 370 points. The wheel is driving me crazy with the endless decor (even if in the middle of the night I got like 20 points or something).
I'm still hopping for at least the habitat (maybe even the first milestone dragon) since this is the first event where I have 2 nests.

tywin111
10-19-16, 03:38 AM
Hey you can feed dragon on Arctic Isle and earn leader board point too!!

EmmaLedger95
10-19-16, 09:45 AM
Hey you can feed dragon on Arctic Isle and earn leader board point too!!

Yes you can :)

PinkBubbles75
10-19-16, 10:54 AM
I like the jungle queen dragon and I would like to have it. I don't think I'll spend lots of gold to win it though. Out of the milestones, I want the habitat, amazon dragon, and the regrowth dragon. I didn't know amazon was a champion type.. it doesn't look like one but I like it (and the fact that it's part red type)

DR0G0N
10-19-16, 02:03 PM
Same here...I defiantly want the habitat, will definantly be able to reach it given that I usually get about 4500 - 4800 points based on the previous events.

I kinda sorta want the Amazon dragon (but don't really care about the design), and Cursed Idol, and Regrowth dragon. So...I kinda sorta want these dragons, but at the same time not really.

In order for me to reach the milestone, I would most likely need to spend some gold unfortunately, b/c my group is still not moving at all (right now maybe 500 - 600 points at 1st place). So, I wasn't able to spin any major points in spin to win wheel, just mainly decors.

So the question is, should I or should I not use gold to get the dragons I don't really care for...(I do have about 5 champs atm (assuming I will be getting the Dark One)?

tukymboo
10-19-16, 06:35 PM
This event is missing from my game. I have played the previous ones but this one missing for some reason. Is there something I should do to trigger it? I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but still no luck. Any suggestions?

Kennedward
10-19-16, 10:23 PM
1 - 3k
2 to 6 - 1.5k
7 and everyone down are below 900

Really no competition here, but overall points are on the low side compared to my previous groups, sort of like the last one

ksbmommy
10-20-16, 04:05 AM
1 - just over 6k (gold boost at beginning to get almost 5k in points, not a ton of movement since)
2 - 2365 (me) had an opportune moment for a 1.5 boost, went from 10 to 2
3 & 2 - just over 2k

Everyone else is above 1k points except a few people. The board isnt crazy, I like that. Just won the habitat too, so it's a good morning.

savage_mel
10-20-16, 08:37 AM
oh yay. more tiles to add to the collection. already up to 16 :/

Kennedward
10-20-16, 09:20 AM
Doesn't seem like I'll be able to win the leaderboard, nor do I have the time to play so much that I'll get all the milestones, so once again I'll be playing leisurely and gets whatever milestones I'll get, won't bother with others

Exeroth
10-20-16, 10:22 AM
Last leaderboard I had three people using the 2x boost sometimes multiple times a day. Thankfully this time it looks like my competition is leaning more towards free to play, which is awesome because I'd do anything to have that gold trophy and the beautiful Jungle Queen ^^
Aside from the 16 tiles and 4 walls, I've gotten I think three chests, and all of them have had less than 60 leader points, with only one of them having 50 something. At this point I'm hoping for food and walls more than anything lol...

nyrrem
10-20-16, 04:30 PM
oh yay. more tiles to add to the collection. already up to 16 :/

Got to love those attractive tiles. You could write a message with them. 😂

Kennedward
10-20-16, 07:27 PM
Last leaderboard I had three people using the 2x boost sometimes multiple times a day. Thankfully this time it looks like my competition is leaning more towards free to play, which is awesome because I'd do anything to have that gold trophy and the beautiful Jungle Queen ^^
Aside from the 16 tiles and 4 walls, I've gotten I think three chests, and all of them have had less than 60 leader points, with only one of them having 50 something. At this point I'm hoping for food and walls more than anything lol...

Lucky you! Unlike my group which have several daily boosters

AwesomeChefDad
10-20-16, 08:40 PM
I'm getting sick of these wall things, no matter where I start or what I do I swear this algo will keep giving me these stupid walls...like 5-6 already.

pernmagic
10-21-16, 12:35 AM
Just received the habitat .... That's ok :)

Florr06
10-21-16, 12:43 AM
I received 37 points for a brown chest and 29 for a gold one ;)

dragonwhispereri
10-21-16, 05:34 AM
May not be the right place for it, but do nest prices ever go on sale? I think I spent 500 gold on second by saving up and now need 500 for third

temecee
10-21-16, 10:40 AM
Yayyyy... We get a world event on top of the leaderboard. And with a tournament as the cherry :)

belarica
10-21-16, 11:07 AM
Luckily the world event goes well with leaderboards, they're basically the same thing.

ksbmommy
10-21-16, 11:23 AM
I'm holding in 4th place - the leader is above what I did last time at just over 10K. I have no desire to catch first or second. If I can settle into 4th I'll be happy.

So long as I reach the milestone prizes in LB, I should be set for the world event. I like how they go together. I've given up on Bingo and I'm not in a hurry to win the tournament. I'm trying to breed my champ so he's out until I get a Valient so unless my light mother steps up, I'm most likely out on that too.

glenngenius
10-21-16, 04:12 PM
I've already reached my desired milestone prize so I don't mind whatever rank I'll finish in this event. Good luck to everyone! :)

ksbmommy
10-21-16, 04:17 PM
Slipped to 5th place, the top 3 are going at it. I'll watch them keep spending gold to boost :-)

Getting close to the first dragon milestone, maybe tomorrow?

Kennedward
10-21-16, 07:18 PM
Just got the habitat milestone, not caring what place I am in the group as I know I cannot win against those who boosts daily

LadiGemii
10-21-16, 07:39 PM
[FONT=Times New Roman]I think I can top the craziness of players I have on my leaderboard. Not even 4 hrs into the challenge, someone had over 9000 points. Today they're at 12500 1st place has over 12,500, 2-4th place over 10,000, 5th Place 9745 pts., 6-7th, 7500prs., in 8th Place that's me I have 4500. I thought that you were paired with other players that were close to the same level as you are. The range I'm playing with is between 130-& -196. It's just discouraging is all.
Thanks for letting me vent. Good luck everyone. FONT]

random59
10-21-16, 11:52 PM
Well I am agog, why does a player who is nearly 30,000 points in front need to boost, wow and no GPD's.

temecee
10-22-16, 12:41 AM
Somehow I ended up on 2nd place for now with only 1650 points. Yes, the second nest helps a lot but still, I didn't expect this place. I hope to get the habitat during the week-end and then any other milestone prize that I can get.

bakerystoe
10-22-16, 01:20 AM
My team leaderboard is insane! Now I am just at 1902:( at 12?!

bakerystoe
10-22-16, 01:22 AM
Yayyyy... We get a world event on top of the leaderboard. And with a tournament as the cherry :)

We got tournament, Leaderboarf, Aventure league, Community event AT THE SAME TIME! HOW you can imagine that!!!

sued62
10-22-16, 02:17 AM
Constant crashing of game since all these updates last night. Never had it so bad.

ksbmommy
10-22-16, 09:39 AM
So I put a gold boost on this morning because I planned to do some speed breeding on a couple eggs, had something good on arctic isles and an evolution ready. I wanted to get all the milestone prizes and be done with this thing. I had a set amount of gold I wanted to use and didn't exceed.

Well number 1 and 2 must of freaked thinking I was making a move, no sooner than I had my milestone prizes and moved into 3rd they both boosted away. They were already far, far in the lead (now at 19k and 20k) but they must really want that dragon and are seriously going after the win and each other. I don't even like it or want, lol. Just want to finish 6th or higher. I'm actually finished with my personal goal, now to just regular play and see where I finish.

dekdguys
10-23-16, 08:40 AM
My leaderboard 1st place is 26k. Totally insane!!!!

DR0G0N
10-23-16, 10:08 AM
At first place atm with 2400 points...everyone else 2000 points and below...-_-;

Still no one is really moving...the struggles of getting through the milestones with my group

Already used 3 boosts just to get some kind of progress, but we're moving in a snail pace

9krm
10-23-16, 10:12 AM
I think I'm in 16th place with 2400+ points. I got the first milestone and am not interested in the others. I find the prizes in the leaderboard to be a bit substandard - even the habitat wasn't eye-catching.

ksbmommy
10-23-16, 01:33 PM
My leaderboard 1st place is 26k. Totally insane!!!!

Mine is 26k and 24k for 1st and 2nd. After I boosted above, those two have been going at it to take the number 1 spot. Neither one wants to concede it and are still boosting even though 8k to 10k above everyone else. Crazy LB I have!

snowyglowy
10-23-16, 02:54 PM
I have won forever glades but where I can find it it's not in my storage though and I can see in the market says for 200 gold please need help thanks

snowyglowy
10-23-16, 03:26 PM
Never mind I have found it

lindseyny
10-23-16, 04:21 PM
With all the other events going on right now, I'm not too focused on the leaderboard event. Right now I'm in 14th place in mine, happy to have gotten the Forever Glades milestone and I'm just aiming for the Amazon dragon milestone at this point (I've battled Amazon dragons before and I always loved them!)

Kennedward
10-23-16, 06:37 PM
With all the other events going on right now, I'm not too focused on the leaderboard event. Right now I'm in 14th place in mine, happy to have gotten the Forever Glades milestone and I'm just aiming for the Amazon dragon milestone at this point (I've battled Amazon dragons before and I always loved them!)

Same here

As a matter of fact, I've even lost track of everything's that's going on now and just plays leisurely at my own pace lol

topgate44
10-23-16, 07:11 PM
You can use Arctic Isles for breeding/hatching points too. Also, feeding your dragons also tends to give points.

Artic isles aren't counting went with 615 hatched 2 dragons and nothing

groovyedwin
10-23-16, 10:21 PM
Same here

As a matter of fact, I've even lost track of everything's that's going on now and just plays leisurely at my own pace lol

+1

ksbmommy
10-24-16, 03:24 AM
Woke up to find my LB first place went from 26k to 41.5k points overnight - with FIVE days to go! Second is about 27k. Guess first place made a statement, they are in it to win it!

pernmagic
10-24-16, 03:34 AM
Same here

Same here .... Somehow being bombarded with so many events at the same time causes lack of interest , takes away personal achievement of completing just one ..... Strange but true for me anyway ....

Kennedward
10-24-16, 04:09 AM
Same here .... Somehow being bombarded with so many events at the same time causes lack of interest , takes away personal achievement of completing just one ..... Strange but true for me anyway ....

It makes the game feels too much like work and less fun

stevenlee2905
10-24-16, 04:14 AM
The title "Mysteries of the Jungle" made me feel that it's a little bit inappropriate to be putted in a Leaderboard Event. It would be more suitable if it's a "Dragon Tales" with a storyline about the mystery of the jungle. Aside from this, I bet we'll have Jungle King (maybe in a flash tournament like Papa dragon), Jungle Prince, and Jungle Princess dragon soon, lol... :D

dekdguys
10-24-16, 08:15 AM
Woke up to find my LB first place went from 26k to 41.5k points overnight - with FIVE days to go! Second is about 27k. Guess first place made a statement, they are in it to win it!

Didnt intent to spook anyone, just tryin to get all the diamonds...so sry "Dragon World" ><

Btw I just invite u to be my neighbor. Hf

ksbmommy
10-24-16, 09:20 AM
Didnt intent to spook anyone, just tryin to get all the diamonds...so sry "Dragon World" ><

Btw I just invite u to be my neighbor. Hf

That is so funny, we are on the same leaderboard and now we are neighbors, lol! It's too funny that you recognized who I was talking about - you might be the only one with that many points so far - you've got to be doing good on the community event too :-)

Good luck winning this one!

dekdguys
10-24-16, 09:54 AM
That is so funny, we are on the same leaderboard and now we are neighbors, lol! It's too funny that you recognized who I was talking about - you might be the only one with that many points so far - you've got to be doing good on the community event too :-)

Good luck winning this one!

Btw luv the way u decorate ur island ,i would luv to do the same if i can expand that much. It takes days to expand one slot ,I have only start playin around begining of september. Doin my best to expand right now !!!

belarica
10-24-16, 10:42 AM
Just got amazon, I didn't know it was champion/red. Now it's more interesting to have :)

pernmagic
10-24-16, 02:12 PM
Just got amazon, I didn't know it was champion/red. Now it's more interesting to have :)
Cor I did not know that either ...... Just got mine so will take out of storage :)

ozigal
10-24-16, 04:23 PM

Same Same.

Kennedward
10-24-16, 05:36 PM

I got my Amazon when it was first available for crafting, it was originally only Champion type, Red was added sometime after

19sparkles96
10-24-16, 05:59 PM
I'm currently leading my Leaderboard :

1- 5916
2- 1267
3- 975
4- 930

DR0G0N
10-24-16, 10:54 PM
Was wondering why my group moving so slow...so I checked 2 - 10 isles and found that 8 out of 10 people have only 1 nest, 1 temple, and 1 den. Only 1 person have 1 extra nest.

This leads me to 1 st place atm with 2 nests, 2 temples, and 1 den. 3600 points currently, the rest 2600 points or below. Boosted about 4 or 5 times currently to reach milestone. But seems unlikely to happen. -_-;

jaymieb2
10-25-16, 07:00 AM
Woo Hoo!

I bred Mask and Raindance, got the habitat. . . And AMAZON!!! I didn't even know it was a champion! I just knew it ranked highly on battle predictions. SO excited! :-) Also plan to get Regrowth and Pathfinder. AND for no additional effort, I got Boo, White Witch, and plan to get Skeleton and Spider.

I rented the second breeding roost, and plan to keep doing the 1.5 boost every time I have a big collection. Total cost around 100 gold, received a habitat, bred two new dragons, and will earn seven new-to-me dragons in prizes!

Love the double event - participate in one, earn prizes in both! :-)

JaymieB2 :-)

PS No, I will not come in first or second. No grand prize for me. I will play hard enough to finish the milestones, but 1-3 place have already gone past the milestones and are still earning points. Even so, I should end up in the 4-6 range and get 20K food and 10 maps... pretty good! :-)

temecee
10-25-16, 10:58 AM
After I got the habitat, at the next milestone I got 16k coins. It was even worse (never thought possible) than the endless decor from the spin. Still hopping for the first milestone dragon. If I get close enough I'm willing toi speed a breed or an evolution but otherwise I'mn keeping my gold.

random59
10-25-16, 02:18 PM
Well I finished with this one just got Pathfinder, so I can relax as my leader is above 39,000 and I think I am 7th or 8th.

I have all the dragons from Bump in the night event so just waiting for the Spooky Stories Dragon Tales event to start.

AnglChk507
10-25-16, 04:54 PM
So somehow after not playing much or focusing on the boards I'm in 3rd I was second but first and the now 2nd place are boosting oye yuck

Kennedward
10-25-16, 06:27 PM
Just got a little over 200 leaderboard points as a milestone prize, which I really don't prefer, I would rather prefer food

9krm
10-25-16, 08:19 PM
Just got a little over 200 leaderboard points as a milestone prize, which I really don't prefer, I would rather prefer food

You are probably jealous of all the tiles I've been winning. :p

Kennedward
10-25-16, 10:56 PM

lol no

I consider points, coins, and decors are all useless

That's why in my previous post I said I would prefer food, I would consider food to be the best non-dragon prize

31aug2002
10-26-16, 06:33 AM
I have wall pcs coming out of my ears :(:(

starship412
10-26-16, 11:03 AM
I'm sitting back laughing at the two fools ahead of me using gold boosts. I'm not even aiming for first or second place, lol. All I want is the Amazon Dragon.

amerirish
10-26-16, 12:09 PM
I'm sitting back laughing at the two fools ahead of me using gold boosts. I'm not even aiming for first or second place, lol. All I want is the Amazon Dragon.

Got the final Milestone today (Pathfinder Dragon) so imma chill out now :cool:

caramellenina
10-26-16, 03:00 PM
1st place in my group has nearly 85,000 LB points
2nd 75,000 and half way to 76,000

Got all the dragons I wanted...I'm good. :p

Natasha_07
10-26-16, 03:22 PM
I'm currently in a laid back group except with #1 boosting. :)

marathon2615
10-26-16, 04:49 PM
Currently number 2 in mine. People aren't really trying tho. Randomly just bred a diamond while breeding for this leaderboard. What are the chances 😲😲

Kennedward
10-26-16, 07:58 PM
Currently at 16th in my group, doesn't seem like I'll get anything other than coins since everyone at the top 5 are daily boosters

But that's fine with me, I have better use of my gold elsewhere

jaymieb2
10-26-16, 09:06 PM
lol no

I consider points, coins, and decors are all useless

That's why in my previous post I said I would prefer food, I would consider food to be the best non-dragon prize

Food is great, but during the leaderboard, I want points. My goal is to get to the final milestone. Extra points mean that I don't have to boost as many times... so big value points are kind of like getting a free boost - like 7 gold! :-)

Kennedward
10-26-16, 09:34 PM
Food is great, but during the leaderboard, I want points. My goal is to get to the final milestone. Extra points mean that I don't have to boost as many times... so big value points are kind of like getting a free boost - like 7 gold! :-)

Yea, but most of the time the points I get are only 100 to 200, which really isn't enough even if you aim for milestones

Speaking of which, I don't really care about milestone prizes, hence why my previous post said they're useless for me

ozigal
10-26-16, 10:00 PM
Garage Sale Notice..Tiles for sale. When I do get lucky and get a chest the points are low but heaps better than the tiles.

temecee
10-26-16, 10:19 PM
I'll get to 3600 later today. Not so much hope for 4600 but depends on what the spin will get me and on the breeding result. But will not use gold unless i'm really close to the dragon.
I have no clue as to where i'll finish since I'm second one moment and on 10 th the other. I just hope for some food.

nyrrem
10-27-16, 03:30 AM
Yea, but most of the time the points I get are only 100 to 200, which really isn't enough even if you aim for milestones

I would love 100 or more points. I get around 25.

FireballFarm
10-27-16, 04:45 AM
Garage Sale Notice..Tiles for sale. When I do get lucky and get a chest the points are low but heaps better than the tiles.
I'll build a wall around your garage sale with my city wall segments to keep out all those scary, rampant tile thieves. I'll also donate my 40 tiles to the cause. It will be tremendous, believe me. And we'll make Dragon Mother pay for it. :)

FireballFarm
10-27-16, 05:04 AM
Which reminds me: I actually like the city wall segments. They look nice- if you have the room for some. But, I would like them a whole lot more if the corners lined up properly:
http://i.imgur.com/Rc3eqRU.jpg

Kennedward
10-27-16, 05:15 AM
I would love 100 or more points. I get around 25.

Sadly that's still not enough to compete against others

From what I've seen, many are daily boosters and the amount they gain is around 1500 to 2000 per day, which makes the 100 to 200 points very minimal if you're aiming to win

If you're aiming for milestones, that 100 to 200 is still very minimal as you'll need 8200 points to get the last one

Anyways, I never participated in leaderboards since the first one, and have always played leisurely to not get stressed out

DR0G0N
10-27-16, 06:37 AM
So...with 2 nests, 2 temples, and 1 den (on Android), I'm just about to reach the 1st dragon, Cursed Idol. Welp, time to throw in my towel here. Looks like this would be as far as I can go.

Not really interested in the dragons to begin with, I somehow been leading all throughout since majority of the players only have 1 nest, 1 temple, and 1 den (the bare minimum). Looks like I'll be getting the prize dragon...though I rather have apples. B/c I was leading all this time, I thought I'll try to reach the milestones so that I could get some dragons to be with the Jungle Queen. I have a thing for wanting to get the same themed dragons together. But looks like my Queen would have to be all alone.

This was the only leaderboard which I experimented with boosting, but it didn't get me far. Keep in mind I wasn't interested in the dragons, so didn't go all crazy with it. Only use one 1.5 boost per day. But for some reason, I had the same progress as when I wasn't boosting on my other events. LOL...thought it was interesting to share. Maybe I'm not doing this right? Me waiting for the temple, nest, breeding to finish before I boost each time made me lose valuable hours.

And obviously staying on 1st all this time didn't give me any special point boost from spin to win, mainly decors.

So, not sure what I'm doing wrong here, since I have basically the same progress with or without spending gold. Some pointers would be nice.

FireballFarm
10-27-16, 07:09 AM
So...with 2 nests, 2 temples, and 1 den (on Android), I'm just about to reach the 1st dragon, Cursed Idol. Welp, time to throw in my towel here. Looks like this would be as far as I can go.

This was the only leaderboard which I experimented with boosting, but it didn't get me far. Keep in mind I wasn't interested in the dragons, so didn't go all crazy with it. Only use one 1.5 boost per day. But for some reason, I had the same progress as when I wasn't boosting on my other events. LOL...thought it was interesting to share. Maybe I'm not doing this right? Me waiting for the temple, nest, breeding to finish before I boost each time made me lose valuable hours.

And obviously staying on 1st all this time didn't give me any special point boost from spin to win, mainly decors.

So, not sure what I'm doing wrong here, since I have basically the same progress with or without spending gold. Some pointers would be nice.

Wow. This is a perfect illustration of why Android players are at such a disadvantage to iOS players in this event. :(

For comparison: I'm on iOS and also have 2 nests and 1 breeding den, but only 1 evolution chamber.

I always reach the third 'real' milestone (3 dragons, or a habitat and 2 dragons), and usually finish somewhere between 6800-7400 points. I run the Arctic like an assembly line, den and evo chamber always going. I have never used a boost and only use minimal gold (never more than 10 pieces per event, and usually less than 10- only used occasionally to shave an hour or two off of breeding or hatching). For this leaderboard I will reach the last milestone- but that is only because I've been running in 6th-9th place, so most of the chests I've gotten are 150+ points, with lots of 200+ pointers.

Something really, really needs to be done about the disparity between the two platforms. It's simply not fair. Ridiculously not fair. I like Kat8rose's proposal about adjusting the milestone points for Android players. But, players with both types of devices would take advantage of that, I'm afraid. There's got to be a solution.

DR0G0N
10-27-16, 08:18 AM
Wow. This is a perfect illustration of why Android players are at such a disadvantage to iOS players in this event. :(

For comparison: I'm on iOS and also have 2 nests and 1 breeding den, but only 1 evolution chamber.

I always reach the third 'real' milestone (3 dragons, or a habitat and 2 dragons), and usually finish somewhere between 6800-7400 points. I run the Arctic like an assembly line, den and evo chamber always going. I have never used a boost and only use minimal gold (never more than 10 pieces per event, and usually less than 10- only used occasionally to shave an hour or two off of breeding or hatching). For this leaderboard I will reach the last milestone- but that is only because I've been running in 6th-9th place, so most of the chests I've gotten are 150+ points, with lots of 200+ pointers.

Something really, really needs to be done about the disparity between the two platforms. It's simply not fair. Ridiculously not fair. I like Kat8rose's proposal about adjusting the milestone points for Android players. But, players with both types of devices would take advantage of that, I'm afraid. There's got to be a solution.

Oh...is that so...I do realize that the iOS players have better advantage, but I didn't know it was this huge of a gap. So even if android players don't care about the 1st prize, we're still struggling to reach just the milestone. It's not just me, right? XD

And I also read about Kat's thread, if this is the case, the milestone should be adjusted. I could spend certain amount of gold for this event, but spending enough gold to get 3400+ more points on the last day just to reach the final milestone is pretty much improbable. :-/

jaymieb2
10-27-16, 10:30 AM
I am on Android. I am currently sitting at over 8600 with a day and a half to go.

I have 4 epic GPD. Gives me 20 gold per day, plus 3 gold from friends.

I have scraped and saved my way to a better position. Bought the second nest from saving gold from downloads and friends. Bought the third nest on sale for 500 gold - wiped me out. Started saving again. Bought the stable on sale and upgraded it to hold 20 dragons. Wiped me out. Started saving again. Bought the second evolution temple on sale for 500 gold. Wiped me out again.

Result - I have 3 nests, 2 evolution temples, 1 breeding roost, and a stable that holds 20 dragons.

I used to try and get extra points by purchasing the thing you collect from every 2.5 hours. It just made me need to log in more, and gave me no long term advantage, so I stopped buying those. Instead, I focused on gathering dragons. I filled my stable with level 1 dragons that have a variety of incubation /evolution times. If I have enough choices, then they are ones that give pink, white, or black gemstones (things I am low on) when I trade them. I also have tons of dragons in storage. I don't hatch as soon as I achieve a new dragon in storage... I keep it until it is useful to me.

When a leaderboard event happens, I leave everything in place until everything is ready to collect. Then I
1. Check the board and make sure things are working.
2. Make sure my full board of 20 is in place.
3. Buy a 7 gold boost.
4. Spin and collect everything.
With the 7 gold boost, I usually start the first day with 500-800 points.

If a breeding roost or diamond temple is on sale, I buy it.

Next, I breed my dragons. Whatever breeding duration pops up, I select similar times to hatch and evolve.

This time I had a bunch of Island fails trying for Were and Raindance. Yay! Not sarcastic! :-) Breeding Island, hatching Island, evolving Island - meant I only had to deal with those points once a day (7 gold boost each time) and harvest food every 5 hours - at which time I also spun my 25 points on the wheel.

If I need more things to hatch or evolve, I buy air, water, or Olympus dragons 2, 13, or 7 hours, respectively. If I can't make those work, then I hatch something from storage... but then I need to find a home for it - rather than having disposables.

I bred and hatched a duplicate Diamond... and evolved and traded a duplicate Anubis. Those were nice to have boosted! :-)

Gold spent - 50 on seven day breeding roost - twice. 4-5 boosts at 7 gold each. Less than 10 gold helping times align to maximize points. All in all, about the same as getting the thing you collect from, but less stress, and better return. Managed to breed Mask and Raindance as new dragons... and will end up with all the milestones from the leaderboard and all the dragons - both community and individual - from the community event. And those put me in a better position for the next event! :-)

jaymieb2
10-27-16, 10:45 AM
That is my strategy. I don't speed breed. I am a saver and splurge on a sale. Oh... I was sick during the last tournament and woke up 15 minutes before it was over. Wasted about 100 gold trying to get the final battles sorted out - ended up with lots of dragons in my healing spa and had to use Ultimate to get past Corrupt Stalwart, anyway. Bleah! Stuck on Corrupt Stalwart in this tournament, too... but with days to go, I don't mind so much.

marathon2615
10-27-16, 12:46 PM
Question. Does anyone know if when you buy the celestial calendar or the ancient idol if it's only for the current leaderboard event or if it can be used for future ones also?

amerirish
10-27-16, 01:41 PM
I'll build a wall around your garage sale with my city wall segments to keep out all those scary, rampant tile thieves. I'll also donate my 40 tiles to the cause. It will be tremendous, believe me. And we'll make Dragon Mother pay for it. :)

Made. Of. Win. :D :D :D (I lol'ed so hard at this!)

DR0G0N
10-27-16, 02:15 PM
That is my strategy. I don't speed breed. I am a saver and splurge on a sale. Oh... I was sick during the last tournament and woke up 15 minutes before it was over. Wasted about 100 gold trying to get the final battles sorted out - ended up with lots of dragons in my healing spa and had to use Ultimate to get past Corrupt Stalwart, anyway. Bleah! Stuck on Corrupt Stalwart in this tournament, too... but with days to go, I don't mind so much.

Thanks for the tip, didn't think about using the stable that way, that's pretty smart. Lol, this might be silly, but I was avoiding to purchase the stable b/c to me it feels like putting my dragons in a concentration camp. I'm already churning them for gems, that's bad enough, making them stay in a stable before their death sentence...yea...

I know...my over imaginations of things...

Anyways, I basically do the same thing you do, have everything ready before the start of leaderboard, but not all of them are 20s, they're just randoms, I'll try to keep my fails for next event

Thanks for sharing your experience/knowledge :]

And me too...still stuck at corrupted stalwart all day, last tourney I manage to defeat it with one try with RS lvl 10, not this time though

Edit: well...looky here, just beat it with lvl 10 Apprentice with Mm, hopefully that'll work for you too if you're still stuck on that round

dragonv15
10-27-16, 02:53 PM
I am on Android. I am currently sitting at over 8600 with a day and a half to go.

I have 4 epic GPD. Gives me 20 gold per day, plus 3 gold from friends.

I have scraped and saved my way to a better position. Bought the second nest from saving gold from downloads and friends. Bought the third nest on sale for 500 gold - wiped me out. Started saving again. Bought the stable on sale and upgraded it to hold 20 dragons. Wiped me out. Started saving again. Bought the second evolution temple on sale for 500 gold. Wiped me out again.

Result - I have 3 nests, 2 evolution temples, 1 breeding roost, and a stable that holds 20 dragons.

I used to try and get extra points by purchasing the thing you collect from every 2.5 hours. It just made me need to log in more, and gave me no long term advantage, so I stopped buying those. Instead, I focused on gathering dragons. I filled my stable with level 1 dragons that have a variety of incubation /evolution times. If I have enough choices, then they are ones that give pink, white, or black gemstones (things I am low on) when I trade them. I also have tons of dragons in storage. I don't hatch as soon as I achieve a new dragon in storage... I keep it until it is useful to me.

When a leaderboard event happens, I leave everything in place until everything is ready to collect. Then I
1. Check the board and make sure things are working.
2. Make sure my full board of 20 is in place.
3. Buy a 7 gold boost.
4. Spin and collect everything.
With the 7 gold boost, I usually start the first day with 500-800 points.

If a breeding roost or diamond temple is on sale, I buy it.

Next, I breed my dragons. Whatever breeding duration pops up, I select similar times to hatch and evolve.

This time I had a bunch of Island fails trying for Were and Raindance. Yay! Not sarcastic! :-) Breeding Island, hatching Island, evolving Island - meant I only had to deal with those points once a day (7 gold boost each time) and harvest food every 5 hours - at which time I also spun my 25 points on the wheel.

If I need more things to hatch or evolve, I buy air, water, or Olympus dragons 2, 13, or 7 hours, respectively. If I can't make those work, then I hatch something from storage... but then I need to find a home for it - rather than having disposables.

I bred and hatched a duplicate Diamond... and evolved and traded a duplicate Anubis. Those were nice to have boosted! :-)

Gold spent - 50 on seven day breeding roost - twice. 4-5 boosts at 7 gold each. Less than 10 gold helping times align to maximize points. All in all, about the same as getting the thing you collect from, but less stress, and better return. Managed to breed Mask and Raindance as new dragons... and will end up with all the milestones from the leaderboard and all the dragons - both community and individual - from the community event. And those put me in a better position for the next event! :-)

Except the fact that i dont have any GDP (only playing for 1 year) and subsequently only have a 2nd nest after saving for a very long tine, i can mirror almost all my strategies, its a kind of validation :)

ozigal
10-27-16, 04:05 PM
WTG. . Sounds like between us we have cornered the market on tiles. Like your thinking..yea mother dragon needs to pay for this lol

Xyn25
10-27-16, 04:41 PM
Question. Does anyone know if when you buy the celestial calendar or the ancient idol if it's only for the current leaderboard event or if it can be used for future ones also?

It's only for this event. Each event has a different one :)

jaymieb2
10-27-16, 06:15 PM
Yeah - GPD - Some folks smoke, some have Starbucks... I got a GPD on sale for Christmas, another on sale for a birthday, and the last two were on sale for about $13 total more than I had in gold. Pleased with how they have worked out! :-)

Trying to save for Black Friday, but I am not doing well... only about 260 right now. Lol!

marathon2615
10-27-16, 08:21 PM
It's only for this event. Each event has a different one :)
Wow thank you. Glad I didn't spend all that gold on the last day of the event.

lenasdinner
10-27-16, 09:54 PM
This is really a big shame.......I never was so low with points.buy the end of this event I will get only first milestone dragon,witch never happend before.I always get three of them except the last one(did get only once all of them).THIS SPIN DOSEN'T HELP AT ALL. I mean really....how is possiblle to get only wooden and bronze chest with 25 or 48 points?????and when I finaly get only one single time silver chest I get 25 points again.....really.I was ready even to spend some golds and even more food to get Regworth and Amazon,but if S8 dosent give me something to be happy about I'm not giving eather.I have 10 champs (I think)and there will be more great dragons to come.
Good luck everyone,this is it for me in this event. Thank you very much I am on android.

nyrrem
10-28-16, 04:15 AM
Question to first place:

So you're ahead by over double 2nd places score and past the final milestone and still you decide to 2x boost. I don't understand the need.

ksbmommy
10-28-16, 05:55 AM
Question to first place:

So you're ahead by over double 2nd places score and past the final milestone and still you decide to 2x boost. I don't understand the need.

Me either.......

DR0G0N
10-28-16, 07:11 AM
This is really a big shame.......I never was so low with points.buy the end of this event I will get only first milestone dragon,witch never happend before.I always get three of them except the last one(did get only once all of them).THIS SPIN DOSEN'T HELP AT ALL. I mean really....how is possiblle to get only wooden and bronze chest with 25 or 48 points?????and when I finaly get only one single time silver chest I get 25 points again.....really.I was ready even to spend some golds and even more food to get Regworth and Amazon,but if S8 dosent give me something to be happy about I'm not giving eather.I have 10 champs (I think)and there will be more great dragons to come.
Good luck everyone,this is it for me in this event. Thank you very much I am on android.

If you read my post (maybe 2 pages ago), we're on the same boat. Eventhough, I'm still 1st place (my group is moving very very slow since the beginning), I've only reached the 1st dragon on the milestone. Lol, funny thing is, I don't even care about the 1st prize, more into the milestone.

And I too been getting the same points as you regardless what chest it is. Also got a lot of decor on top of that. Been boosting once a day with 1.5 boost only to have the same progress as me not boosting on previous past events. Thought it was just my way of playing, but you proven it to not be the case.

Kennedward
10-28-16, 08:27 AM
Can't wait for this to end, top 3 players in my group have over 15k, and 4 to 5 are at 13k mark

I'll finish this at the bottom and get coins as usual

pernmagic
10-28-16, 08:45 AM
For first time ever I've been sharing 1st and 2nd place ..... With no effort on my behalf ......Quite happy for 2nd but of course now the games play starts so will wait and see if I need to boost to keep second from those behind who started boosting ...... Will just wait and see ;)
Never bothered before but this just happened and won't bother again ..... Not true DS to my mind, oh well

Didn't have to boost , very happy with second and congrats to first place ( whom I had messaged to say I was happy to get second so don't boost because of me ..... Had a great reply back to say he felt the same so there are some reasonable pleasent other players .... All is well but that is my only LB I will put energy into ....:)

cdbabe
10-28-16, 09:17 AM
Just wanna say GOODBYE TO ALL OF YOU ESPECIALLY MY DEAR NEIGHBORS.

its been a long time and i decided to stop this game now and move forward..

thank you very much indeed!!

cheers

cdbabe!!!!

temecee
10-28-16, 09:21 AM
I might surprise myself and finish on 3rd. Which with onlyu about 4,3k points is strange but....

ksbmommy
10-28-16, 09:30 AM
I'm holding third right now, which is great, I really need the food - like big time. No one is boosting right now.

First is at 45K, second at 38k, I'm 3rd at 20k, 4th is at 17k. The top 7 are all over 10k points and the top 14 reached all the milestone prizes. Lots of really active players on my LB.

JDanil07
10-28-16, 09:31 AM
I hate the simultaneous Leaderboard and World Event. I want to finish the Leaderboard in 3rd place, because after I got Amazon, it's all about the food. But I hate to give up on the last individual prize for the World Event, and I want to contribute to the community total for the World Event.

I accidentally moved into 2nd place on the Leaderboard. Now I have to time my last World Event points for the half-hour after the end of the Leaderboard event and before the end of the World Event, while hoping that at least one of my Leaderboard colleagues manages to pass me at the last minute.

Meanwhile, Bingo is on hold. Too many priorities to juggle.

Donnasadoptables
10-28-16, 09:52 AM
With a whopping 2,988 points, I'm currently at the top of my leaderboard? That doesn't seem right.

temecee
10-28-16, 09:53 AM
With a whopping 2,988 points, I'm currently at the top of my leaderboard? That doesn't seem right.

It happens. I think that on my second LB I finished on second with about the same amount and the first was close enough

ksbmommy
10-28-16, 10:12 AM
Looks like 3rd it is for me! I didn't like the final prize so 3rd is great for me, the more food the better! Oh and I need the maps, still have room to expand so it feels like a really good win for me this time.

My son won his board. The only one to get over 5500 points (7,352). All he wanted was that Amazon dragon. He's super excited now, but he'll be whining when his next leaderboard pops up and it's super hard since he won this one. Oh well, that's how it goes.

Donnasadoptables
10-28-16, 10:26 AM
It happens. I think that on my second LB I finished on second with about the same amount and the first was close enough

I think this is my eighth leaderboard. I usually get in the 10-12th placing. However, now I can't get back in the game to see if someone passed me at the last minute.

temecee
10-28-16, 10:27 AM
Looks like 3rd it is for me! I didn't like the final prize so 3rd is great for me, the more food the better! Oh and I need the maps, still have room to expand so it feels like a really good win for me this time.

My son won his board. The only one to get over 5500 points (7,352). All he wanted was that Amazon dragon. He's super excited now, but he'll be whining when his next leaderboard pops up and it's super hard since he won this one. Oh well, that's how it goes.

Happy for both of you. I'm with you on the food and maps. Unfortunatelly I finished 4. But then again, it could've been way worse and this was better than I hoped at some point.

EmmaLedger95
10-28-16, 10:28 AM
I can't remember, does it take a bit to get our prizes? I won 4th and just want my maps and food but they haven't come up. Help please, thank you.

temecee
10-28-16, 10:32 AM
I can't remember, does it take a bit to get our prizes? I won 4th and just want my maps and food but they haven't come up. Help please, thank you.

yes, it takes a little bit. sorry for my earlier post (edited now) - it was supposed to go on another thread

Florr06
10-28-16, 10:32 AM
In the end I finished 3rd, less than 50 points behind 2nd place. I was quite a bit behind throughout the event but spun quite a few points this last day, I didn't bother to check my position though :( if I had known I was this close, I'd have spent some gold to speed up some eggs. Anyway, happy to win the 25,000 food :)

divanightclub
10-28-16, 10:35 AM
Well surprisely I came in 3rd in my group, which I don't mind, really need the extra food. I was only aiming for Pathfinder dragon, which I did get, along with Cobra,(from tourney), skeleton(which I already have),and hopefully Spider too. So overall I'm happy with 3 NEW dragon in one day, but boy, was it a lot of work..

EmmaLedger95
10-28-16, 10:40 AM
@divanightclub and @Florr06

Did you both already receive the prizes of food, etc? Just wondering if I need to send a ticket or wait a bit?

Thank you.

Florr06
10-28-16, 10:45 AM
@divanightclub and @Florr06

Did you both already receive the prizes of food, etc? Just wondering if I need to send a ticket or wait a bit?

Thank you.

When I wrote my message I had only seen the final ranking, I just started the game again and received my prizes. Make sure you have a screenshot of the ranking in case you don't receive anything!

DR0G0N
10-28-16, 10:46 AM

cheers

cdbabe!!!!

I don't know you, but good bye. Take care. Good Luck irl~ :]

As for my result on the leaderboard, won in 1st place with 6284 points, 2nd - 5th, all at around 4K points.

Phew, I did a really last minute decision, first time using the 2x boost aiming for the last mystery prize and lucky me got 25k apples (30 gold for 25k apples not bad especially when DT is just around the corner). With just a minute left, I said what the heck, I speed breed and hatch down to the last 2 seconds (it's like watching my life clock tick away) and got the champion dragon (not really crazy about it, but it's hard to pass a champion type). So basically with the 2x boost and speeding, used 77 gold to get the champ. Total gold used for this event, give or take less than 150 gold.

Unfortunately wasn't able to get the last two dragons, Regrowth and Pathfinder, but that's the best I could do. Will have to see them years later if I'm still playing that is.

EmmaLedger95
10-28-16, 10:49 AM
When I wrote my message I had only seen the final ranking, I just started the game again and received my prizes. Make sure you have a screenshot of the ranking in case you don't receive anything!

Thanks I just got them after my fifth log in. I screenshot every single thing I do in this game, it's great advice and I hope people who don't use the forums know to do this. Again, thank you :)

marathon2615
10-28-16, 12:41 PM
Jungle queen nicely tucked away in storage

glenngenius
10-28-16, 06:07 PM
For the first time, I placed below the top 10. I finished 13th (dang! I could've finished 12th if I wanted to for the food but I didn't want to spend gold). Congratulations to everyone who got the prizes! :)

Kennedward
10-28-16, 06:29 PM

cheers

cdbabe!!!!

Goodbye!

roguebee
10-28-16, 08:09 PM
I met my objectives in the game. Placed at 7th but collected the habitat and Amazon. I'm satisfied.