PDA

View Full Version : Notifications are not in real time!

pattipenguin
10-14-16, 08:27 PM
All notifications are either before or after the fact! No longer reliable to know if food is ready! Please let me know if you are having issues as well. Thank you!

SparklyOctopus
10-17-16, 11:31 AM
Sorry to hear that! Do you mind uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps with your notifications? Please let us know!

caron7
10-26-16, 07:44 AM
All notifications are either before or after the fact! No longer reliable to know if food is ready! Please let me know if you are having issues as well. Thank you!

This is happening to me, too. Please let us know if you were able to solve it with a reinstall.

Fifteen minutes after I change my food over, I get the dreaded "cooked for too long" messages! I have to go back to make sure I didn't miss anything!

Natasha_07
10-26-16, 02:58 PM
I was about to start a thread on this, currently I too am experiencing this. My notifications are coming hours late, at first I thought it was me seeing things however all my games are experiencing notifications hours after a task has been completed. Did the usual and uninstall several times all my games but that didn't work.

SparklyOctopus
10-26-16, 05:00 PM
This is happening to me, too. Please let us know if you were able to solve it with a reinstall.

Fifteen minutes after I change my food over, I get the dreaded "cooked for too long" messages! I have to go back to make sure I didn't miss anything!

Do you mind uninstalling/reinstalling to see if that will help?

I was about to start a thread on this, currently I too am experiencing this. My notifications are coming hours late, at first I thought it was me seeing things however all my games are experiencing notifications hours after a task has been completed. Did the usual and uninstall several times all my games but that didn't work.

Sorry to hear that! Is this for all games including non-Storm8 games? Please let us know!

Natasha_07
10-27-16, 06:27 AM
Do you mind uninstalling/reinstalling to see if that will help?

Sorry to hear that! Is this for all games including non-Storm8 games? Please let us know!

All my games are Teamlava games. Bakery, Restaurant, Dragon, Fantasy, etc.

Natasha_07
11-01-16, 06:18 AM
All my games are Teamlava games. Bakery, Restaurant, Dragon, Fantasy, etc.

Anything on this, will it be fixed ?

SparklyOctopus
11-01-16, 10:28 AM
Could you toggle the notification settings in the settings of your device to see if that will help? Let us know.

sunbeamsandrainshowers
12-01-16, 12:54 PM
On I pad if you only play the one game you don't get notifications at all apart from overnight. I'm not sure if it's an iPad problem or a game problem because the android tablet has no problems with it and it's the exact same game. I have everything enabled and it's all fine as far as I know. I feel it's more an iPad thing though.

topup2
12-08-16, 11:18 PM
I am still having same problem. I thought it was my POS phone but since others are having the same problem, I guess not. I have uninsulated reinstalled installed the original and nothing helps.

Rynetory2
12-09-16, 07:05 AM
I am still having same problem. I thought it was my POS phone but since others are having the same problem, I guess not. I have uninsulated reinstalled installed the original and nothing helps.

Try these suggestions and see if it helps.

Could you toggle the notification settings in the settings of your device to see if that will help? Let us know.