PDA

View Full Version : Everything is gone!!!

cjzipj
10-14-16, 12:04 PM
My island in dragon story disappeared!! I needed to use my phone to access the spinning wheel since I was away from my iPad at the time. When I got home I opened my dragon story game on my iPad and it gave me the intro screen when brand new.

I had around 400+ gold, several gold dragons, etc. I have spent so much money in this game and it is all gone! My battle tournament and tales will be messed up if this isn't fixed!! I am so stressed out. I want my game back I've played for years. I tried going thru the intro part so I could log into my account but it still shows me this brand new game.

Storm8 ID: cjzipj
Island name: Rainbow Land
Level 200

I am not showing up as a neighbor to my daughter's account even. :(
It is still showing me in The recent visit history to my phone's account:

PikaSquirrel
10-14-16, 02:31 PM
My island in dragon story disappeared!! I needed to use my phone to access the spinning wheel since I was away from my iPad at the time. When I got home I opened my dragon story game on my iPad and it gave me the intro screen when brand new.

I had around 400+ gold, several gold dragons, etc. I have spent so much money in this game and it is all gone! My battle tournament and tales will be messed up if this isn't fixed!! I am so stressed out. I want my game back I've played for years. I tried going thru the intro part so I could log into my account but it still shows me this brand new game.

Storm8 ID: cjzipj
Island name: Rainbow Land
Level 200

I am not showing up as a neighbor to my daughter's account even. :(
It is still showing me in The recent visit history to my phone's account:

Sorry to hear about this! :( I sent you a PM.