PDA

View Full Version : Help please!

pielovaaa
10-14-16, 11:19 AM
So I have my good account on my iPod 5. I have always played as a guest on there and have reached a high level etc. I wanted to play on my iPhone 6s so downloaded it and started a new game, but before I could transfer my good account to my phone I accidentally logged in to Facebook on my phone with the new account. And now, when I try to connect my iPod with the good account to Facebook, I can't as the Facebook is already logged in as my new rubbish account. Have tried going into Facebook and deleting the app data but that hasn't worked. Game Center is also useless. Help please!

SparklyOctopus
10-14-16, 11:21 AM
Hi there!

You can try transferring your games here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!). If you need assistance with restoring your account, please email support@storm8.com so they can help you. Please be sure to include details about your account to verify ownership.

Please note this forum is for reporting forum behavior or contesting moderator action. Thanks!

pielovaaa
10-14-16, 02:24 PM
Hi. Have tried that thing, didn't work sadly :( have emailed support, hope they reply :)