PDA

View Full Version : IPAD Air 2 Storm8 games progress resets several actions back - anyone else?

adekil40
10-14-16, 06:29 AM
Hi - I have sent this to Storm8 support, but would also be interested to know if anyone else has the same problems

Ever since I migrated from my IPAD2 to IPAD Air2 several of the Storm8 games reset during game play. By reset I mean when performing actions, the game often pauses and jumps back several actions as though they never happened. When I test on my old IPAD2 this never happens. I have had 2 IPAD AIR2 devices now because I thought maybe it was the wireless but since I received my second AIR2 this problem remains. I restored originally to my AIR2 and have also installed the games from scratch and migrated my Storm8 profile.
So far, this happens on the following games: Castle Story 2, Farm Story 2, Dragon Story, Forest Story, Bakery Story 2 & Dream City and usually the problem occurs mostly when I first start the game or a few seconds afterwards, it does happen during game play but less so once I have been playing for a while. I play other Storm games such as Frozen Mania and haven't noticed this issue, but I guess the game play/syncing works differently perhaps with those games

topgate44
10-14-16, 06:41 AM
On IPAD Pro it closes the app and you have to go back into it. I sent a video to support on this too. new update came out and it is still doing it.

adekil40
10-14-16, 07:07 AM
On the IPAD2, Storm games would crash/close often but my progress always remained when I reopened. Its the opposite with the AIR2, games remain open but my progress is reset back to several actions, this is more annoying, especially when you have gained a rare drop from a collection and you lose this :(

SparklyOctopus
10-14-16, 10:45 AM
Sorry to hear that! Please continue working with support as they will be able to help troubleshoot.

meme1098
10-14-16, 10:49 AM
Before I tap something major, I always sync with the server if I've been on a few minutes by tapping the Social button in the Menu & waiting for my nbrs or the community list to populate.

I also force close each time I leave the game, even if for a few minutes.

I have the small iPad Pro & haven't had any problems with things reverting back several steps (at least not yet...lol)