PDA

View Full Version : Game won't let me gift

BonBonDelights
10-13-16, 04:36 AM
Show NBRS were gifted and they haven't been gifted today. I removed game and reinstalled game still show they were already gifted thanks for any help.i am on iOS iPad I read you needed version on bottom of forum page it says
Powered by vBulletin? Version 4.2.0
I pad is version 10.0.2

Rynetory2
10-13-16, 06:27 AM
Could it be that your neighbours are maxed out on gifts? What message did you get when you tried to send them? Can you post a screenshot?

BonBonDelights
10-13-16, 06:49 AM
No they are not maxed the option to gift is not available like when you already have gift someone and I didn't gift today

BonBonDelights
10-13-16, 07:52 AM

SparklyOctopus
10-13-16, 10:46 AM
Sorry to hear that. Let me know if you still see this tomorrow. The Gift button should only be grayed out if you gifted for the day. Let me know if it's still grayed out when the gifting resets.

BonBonDelights
10-13-16, 04:48 PM
Will do because it didn't reset today thank you for your reply :)

BonBonDelights
10-14-16, 04:30 AM
It didn't change after reset. I emptyed my cache and did a restart and it fixed it thanks for your replays just wanted to let you know what I did in case this happens to someone else.

SparklyOctopus
10-14-16, 10:57 AM
It didn't change after reset. I emptyed my cache and did a restart and it fixed it thanks for your replays just wanted to let you know what I did in case this happens to someone else.

Thanks for the additional information! Glad to hear it's working for you now. :)