PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with free gifts

sweetgarden7
10-13-16, 02:29 AM
Im playing ios version 2.5.2
Have trouble with the videos something is wrong wont finish the video to pick up free item
Id p5ksR9G

Rynetory2
10-13-16, 06:10 AM
Can you check your connections to make sure it's good? I have just tested and no issue in my game. The video streaming can be a bit heavy so best to watch it when you have reliable connections. Please let us know if issue persists.

sweetgarden7
10-13-16, 02:55 PM
Can you check your connections to make sure it's good? I have just tested and no issue in my game. The video streaming can be a bit heavy so best to watch it when you have reliable connections. Please let us know if issue persists.

Hi Rynetory
Thank you it seems to have righted itself today I also had an issue with the shop,wouldnt turn the page but its ok now
I have a good internet access so it cant be that and a new latest ipad
Must have just been a glitch somewhere
Thanks again this is a great game

I used to play as Ammiel level 43 but after 2 years of not getting any land deeds I gave up and deleted it
Im not kidding it was 2 years and couldnt buy any from anyone never saw any for sale
Oh well thats another story I guess

Rynetory2
10-13-16, 08:08 PM
Glad to know it's working. You may need to try a few times if traffic is heavy. I often see papers and parts sold in the newspapers, you may want to keep an eye on yours or try the Buy/Sell thread to get help from the community.

sweetgarden7
10-19-16, 04:22 PM
Glad to know it's working. You may need to try a few times if traffic is heavy. I often see papers and parts sold in the newspapers, you may want to keep an eye on yours or try the Buy/Sell thread to get help from the community.

Thank you 👍🏻🤓🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Rynetory2
10-20-16, 04:52 AM
Closing thread since this is resolved.