PDA

View Full Version : What Can I Do???

Horseladi
10-12-16, 06:11 PM
I am a low level player working on the battles and the tales event. I am currently in Chapter 6 Act 1 of the tales and I just finally beat level 31 in the battles. I used 30 gold to ultimate fight the guardian angel dragon because I wasn't beating him any other way with my simple dragons. I closed my game while I waited for the battle to be available again and when I came back my gold was gone and my arena was still about 30 mins or so from being able to fight again but I didn't get counted for the win in the Chapter. What can I do if any thing? Do I just have to suck it up and move on or what? I am unsure as of yet if I have to re-battle level 31 but I really hope not as I am already starting to get behind in the tales. Thank you very much.

Horseladi
10-12-16, 06:44 PM
Well I just confirmed that it also didn't clear level 31. I have to fight him all over again but now I am short the gold. I guess on the bright side it didn't exhaust my dragon that I used so I don't have to waste 500 coin to refresh him. However I guess this means that I am done for the tales and the battles. Thank you.

FieldsLikeB
10-12-16, 08:47 PM
Well I just confirmed that it also didn't clear level 31. I have to fight him all over again but now I am short the gold. I guess on the bright side it didn't exhaust my dragon that I used so I don't have to waste 500 coin to refresh him. However I guess this means that I am done for the tales and the battles. Thank you.

Write to Storm 8 they've been really good about this sort of thing for me.I had to refight Guardian Angel too so it's definitely a glitch.

Horseladi
10-12-16, 08:55 PM
How do I do that? Thank you.

Rynetory2
10-12-16, 09:38 PM
Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and assist you further.

byteme77
10-13-16, 02:05 AM
Keeps rolling back it seems lots after this update for me as well

Horseladi
10-13-16, 08:03 AM
Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and assist you further.

Thank you. I have sent them an email. I hope to get a response soon however I did try to fight the level 31 dragon again was some how was able to beat him a second time. But I also spent more gold to have no wait time on the arena so that I could complete the chapter in time.

Horseladi
10-14-16, 06:45 PM
How long does it take to normally hear back after sending them an email?

Rynetory2
10-14-16, 06:48 PM
How long does it take to normally hear back after sending them an email?

You get a ticket number immediately in an automated reply. It takes several business days depending on the volume.

Moved to issues forum.