PDA

View Full Version : Unable to see how many of an item I have

Cassykins
10-09-16, 10:04 AM
Since getting my current phone, my stored item counts have been pushed off to the side and I can't see them. I have also been through several versions of Bakery Story (and RS where this is also an issue) and it doesn't change from version to version. I have tried changing the display/font, but nothing seems to get them to move. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S7.

deekathleen
10-09-16, 10:17 AM
Since getting my current phone, my stored item counts have been pushed off to the side and I can't see them. I have also been through several versions of Bakery Story (and RS where this is also an issue) and it doesn't change from version to version. I have tried changing the display/font, but nothing seems to get them to move. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S7.

Mine is the same way on my samsung tablet :mad:

Rynetory2
10-09-16, 11:23 PM

Mine is the same way on my samsung tablet :mad:

Sorry about this guys. Let me report this in. Thanks for posting.

Edit to add: The dev team is aware of this.

royalmissk
10-12-16, 05:19 AM
Android 6.0.1
Bakery Story 1.5.5.9

The number inside the pink triangle at the edge of an item when browsing the catalog is pushed forward in such a way that I cannot see exactly how many of an item I have. It seems that for the items that I have more than 10 of, I can see part of a number.

Please advise.

Rynetory2
10-12-16, 06:33 AM
Android 6.0.1
Bakery Story 1.5.5.9

The number inside the pink triangle at the edge of an item when browsing the catalog is pushed forward in such a way that I cannot see exactly how many of an item I have. It seems that for the items that I have more than 10 of, I can see part of a number.

Please advise.

The team is aware of it. Unfortunately there's no further news about it. Sorry... :(

pcabral03
10-22-16, 03:42 AM
I know team is working on this, just FYI wanted to let them know devices I use .

Primary phone:
HTC One A9 / 6.0 Android OS
Had this problem too but tried changing it to many different HTC fonts and found one that fixed it.

Secondary travel phone:
LG Stylo 2 Plus / 6.0.1 Android OS
Tried changing to many LG fonts or finding HTC font (couldn't find it) but no such luck I still can't see inventory number.

On both devices have most current updated version of game from Google Play Store.

Rynetory2
10-22-16, 07:53 AM
Thanks for your helpful info, pcabral03. I've passed it over to the team. Cheers.

ladyliquorice
12-11-16, 06:43 AM
My inventory was fine on my Samsung A3 (2016) & I could see the number of items fine until the latest Samsung update download a couple of weeks ago, now the number of items is no longer visible.

pcabral03
12-16-16, 06:23 AM
Just a follow up for mods or game developers, inventory issue is fixed on my secondary device (LG Stylo 2 Plus) on both BS and RS since Dec. 9 version updates on Google Play Store. Thanks S8 :)

Hopefully everyone else's inventory issue is fixed too.

https://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/imagepng_0_1_zpsspdold89.jpg (https://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/imagepng_0_1_zpsspdold89.jpg.html)

Rynetory2
12-16-16, 06:40 AM
Oh so wonderful to hear that it's fixed now! Thanks for your update, pcabral03. :)

ladybugrentals
12-16-16, 04:41 PM
Mine is not. Still can't see number in inventory.

Ura0
01-02-17, 07:35 AM
I just got a new tablet, an Asus Zen, and now the number of items, ie. how many of one wallpaper I own, is being cut off. Is there any way to fix this? My last tablet was a 7" screen and the new one is 8".

Rynetory2
01-02-17, 08:54 AM
I just got a new tablet, an Asus Zen, and now the number of items, ie. how many of one wallpaper I own, is being cut off. Is there any way to fix this? My last tablet was a 7" screen and the new one is 8".

You can try to change your device font and see if that helps, that is if you have the option to. Otherwise I'm afraid there's not much you can do about this. Sorry...

Ura0
01-04-17, 05:53 PM
You can try to change your device font and see if that helps, that is if you have the option to. Otherwise I'm afraid there's not much you can do about this. Sorry...

I don't have the option to change the font. I wonder if it's due to upgrading from Kit Kat to Marshmallow?

Rynetory2
01-05-17, 06:18 AM
I think it was before that. Sorry I dont remember the exact version it happened.