PDA

View Full Version : Switched phones and lost all data for Frozen Frenzy Mania & Hungry Babies Mania

Mickey7411
10-11-16, 02:57 PM
Hi,
I received a new phone yesterday and after downloading Frozen Frenzy Mania again and Hungry Babies Mania, I lost all data and am starting back at level one. I'm connected to Game Center and my progress is stored but I've lost all my levels, gems, power ups etc. I wrote to Storm8!support yesterday but have yet to get a response. Anyone know how I can restore my games if they don't get in touch with me soon? I read in another forum that their other games have the option to log in to your storm8 ID on the app and that would restore everything but unfortunately the 2 games I play don't seem to have that option. I really enjoy playing these games and have spent a long time to get where I am. Extremely frustrated at the moment! I know everyone at Storm8 is very busy answering everyone's emails that's why I'm hoping there's a way I can do it myself instead of having to bother them. Thanks in advance!

[S8] Regina
10-11-16, 03:03 PM
Hi,
I received a new phone yesterday and after downloading Frozen Frenzy Mania again and Hungry Babies Mania, I lost all data and am starting back at level one. I'm connected to Game Center and my progress is stored but I've lost all my levels, gems, power ups etc. I wrote to Storm8!support yesterday but have yet to get a response. Anyone know how I can restore my games if they don't get in touch with me soon? I read in another forum that their other games have the option to log in to your storm8 ID on the app and that would restore everything but unfortunately the 2 games I play don't seem to have that option. I really enjoy playing these games and have spent a long time to get where I am. Extremely frustrated at the moment! I know everyone at Storm8 is very busy answering everyone's emails that's why I'm hoping there's a way I can do it myself instead of having to bother them. Thanks in advance!

Hi there!

You can try transferring your games here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!). If you need assistance with restoring your account, please email support@storm8.com so they can help you. Please be sure to include details about your account to verify ownership.

You can also PM me your ticket number so I can have an agent take a look. Thank you!