PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story Update: 12 October 2016

Bakerling
10-11-16, 11:51 AM
Bakery Story Update: 12 October 2016

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33953

Look like there is a new appliance.

So excited to this Halloween stuffs and new appliance.

slayer7000
10-11-16, 12:00 PM
I hated his update at first glance, but now looking into it I'm in love with the flooring and wallpaper and ovens😍
The final goal prize is cutesy again, but I'm willing to look over that because of the amount of detail that is in this peice.
The wall decor is also amazing, I love the blend of purple into the orange wall but I think it's a bit too big.
The chairs and tables aren't my favorite, but I'm sure I could figure some use for them
The little pumpkins and candalebra are A bit lackluster but could be used to lighten up a Halloween scene a bit...

Edit: didn't catch the counters, amazing as well

EdiiLouise
10-11-16, 12:19 PM
This is really cute and I can't wait for the goals

Sebsmommy15
10-11-16, 12:26 PM
Goals plus new chairs and tables! Can't wait! Almost done with these old "goals".

ruskpaels
10-11-16, 12:46 PM
I don't like the final prize, but the other new stuff looks good. I look forward to these goals.

pixiegamer
10-11-16, 01:03 PM
I hated his update at first glance, but now looking into it I'm in love with the flooring and wallpaper and ovens��
The final goal prize is cutesy again, but I'm willing to look over that because of the amount of detail that is in this peice.
The wall decor is also amazing, I love the blend of purple into the orange wall but I think it's a bit too big.
The chairs and tables aren't my favorite, but I'm sure I could figure some use for them
The little pumpkins and candalebra are A bit lackluster but could be used to lighten up a Halloween scene a bit...

Edit: didn't catch the counters, amazing as well

Same opinion. Don't care much for the final prize and not sure I'd ever use it, but I like everything else we're getting (especially the floor tile ♡♡♡)

Bigger picture if anyone wants:
http://66.media.tumblr.com/e8ab5b60281bd5853c62b323ae8b5a5e/tumblr_inline_oewb7lk07R1qm7yoc_540.png

nukesters2
10-11-16, 01:19 PM
Looks awesome! thankyou Storm 8 for giving the majority of your customer base what they want! :)

oficeandfire
10-11-16, 01:26 PM
Can it be tomorrow already? I'm not sure if it's a goal or an update but it looks super cute! Or maybe I'm biased because my wedding was also on Halloween:cool:

roxystaufenberg
10-11-16, 01:47 PM
I love it!

mergirl96
10-11-16, 01:51 PM
Not a fan of how tiny some things are, but this is really nice.

monstertop
10-11-16, 02:19 PM
I like the floor tile and how the new ovens look. Excited for a new goal!

twospoons
10-11-16, 03:52 PM
me too on not a big fan of the final prize--weddings aren't my thing anyway, so i'll stick to my scary bakeries. but i like the other stuff!

deekathleen
10-11-16, 04:18 PM
Love it. Thanks pixie for posting a picture I could actually see.

pcabral03
10-11-16, 04:49 PM
Love it going to be goals!! 🎃 😍🎃

ojapple96
10-11-16, 07:28 PM
I only see 1 appliance is everyone sure this will be a goal?

slayer7000
10-11-16, 07:32 PM
If you look closely there are actually 2 different ovens

Sebsmommy15
10-11-16, 11:36 PM

First oven has a steel bar in the front and the second oven has 4 knobs (2 each side). They are totally 2 appliances :)

kat8rose
10-12-16, 02:36 AM
Liking all except the orange wallpaper. ..considering current U.S. politics, orange is no good for me ;-)

Yay, Halloween! Ty

shelbycatc
10-12-16, 03:31 AM
looks like a fun update! Glad to get new Halloween decorations. Would like to be able to save up gems to buy that Haunted house they are discontinuing. I notice RS isn't showing the ads to get 3 gems? I do see it offered to hurry up cooking time.
I haven't checked BS to see if we can watch ads there. I can't buy gems, so I may not be able to get those things being discontinued. 😟

mikepastry
10-12-16, 09:49 AM
I love this update! Not a big fan of wedding theme, but at least the goal final prize is big (4 x 4), pretty and detailed. I will look forward to working on this goal!

bexiboo2
10-12-16, 09:52 AM
Ooh, the decor is fab! I can't wait for this!!

deekathleen
10-12-16, 09:57 AM
Its too bad the candelabra is so tiny. It looks like a table version that someone sat on the floor.
If it were sized properly it would have been great.

Its a good update, especially after last years.

LadyEna
10-12-16, 10:21 AM
I really like it. Agrees with Dee about the size of the candlelabras.
They should at least be taller than the tables.

brwnsuga8
10-12-16, 10:40 AM
Liking all except the orange wallpaper. ..considering current U.S. politics, orange is no good for me ;-)

Yay, Halloween! Ty

I see what you did there. lol Let's hope all that "orange" disappears after this election!

By the way, love the update S8! The Halloween wedding idea is unique and love all the decor. I agree with others though, the candelabras are too small. No one sits them on the floor. Also, I wish the bride's dress was black or black/white and more dramatic like a full gown which is what I've seen some real life Halloween brides wear.

amerirish
10-12-16, 11:17 AM

Yay, Halloween! Ty

LOL, actually Orange+Devil+Goblin+Demons pretty much support the theme of our election season :p

pcabral03
10-12-16, 11:53 AM
Halloween Goal Thread link below 🎃😃🎃

Bakery Story Halloween "Woeful Wedding" Goals 2016 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94795-Bakery-Story-Goals-2016-10-12-quot-Woeful-Wedding-quot)

WILDFL0WER
10-12-16, 01:12 PM
It's a nice fall wedding but not Halloween, even cute can be spooky this isn't spooky it's Fall decor thank u for the ovens Frankenstein had a bride

kat8rose
10-12-16, 01:53 PM
looks like a fun update! Glad to get new Halloween decorations. Would like to be able to save up gems to buy that Haunted house they are discontinuing. I notice RS isn't showing the ads to get 3 gems? I do see it offered to hurry up cooking time.
I haven't checked BS to see if we can watch ads there. I can't buy gems, so I may not be able to get those things being discontinued. 😟
You guys get 3 gems a day for watching videos on iOS?

pcabral03
10-12-16, 07:56 PM
I just wanted to say thanks so much for adding new expansions on bakery story, I can't wait to make my bakery bigger, however I noticed that you did not add new expansions on restaurant story, will you be adding them in the near future? ( I hope so ):D:D

I was so busy with goals I didn't notice, but thanks Storm8!! :)

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/PhotoGrid_1476327168748_zpsvuxjhckg.jpg (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/PhotoGrid_1476327168748_zpsvuxjhckg.jpg.html)

kellyleroc111
10-13-16, 06:15 AM
I like the

Black

and

Orange

colours

What's with all this baby and wedding stuff someone broody?

EdiiLouise
10-13-16, 06:46 AM
My question is that foods in Bakery Story last ages and the expansion prices seem to be much higher than in Restaurant Story. All my counters are full of food that are over 10k worth of food and it's been like this for months. It's taking me ages to reach the 4 million expansion

pieandcream
10-14-16, 09:07 AM
My question is that foods in Bakery Story last ages and the expansion prices seem to be much higher than in Restaurant Story. All my counters are full of food that are over 10k worth of food and it's been like this for months. It's taking me ages to reach the 4 million expansion

the customers in BS are slower than RS. however, the food is worth more. there are 2 ways to design your place for quicker return, feeding pen layout and then another one whose name i forgot, looks a bit like a T. you can add me: pieandcream, to see it. but most people use feeding pen. the T works better for me though. i can earn few hundred k per day (varies depending on food worth) this way.