PDA

View Full Version : A Month of Magic!

Eluzyion
10-11-16, 11:39 AM

saucysammis
10-11-16, 11:52 AM
I wonder if we will get another habitat related to Hogwarts, being as there are already 5 related creatures.....or if the Haunted hollow offer is intended to serve....hmmmm already have haunted hollow.....want a second.....but want to save gems for possible new additions.....rrrrrr. What to DO what to DO?!?!?!

ABABAU
10-11-16, 12:08 PM
I'm pretty sure there will be a reference to Hermione.

Eluzyion
10-11-16, 12:15 PM
I wonder if we will get another related habitat related to Hogwarts, being as there are already 5 related creatures.....or if the Haunted hollow offer is intended to serve....hmmmm already have haunted hollow.....want a second.....but want to save gems for possible new additions.....rrrrrr. What to DO what to DO?!?!?!

Good question! I have Bygone Alley, it's full with the current magic story though.. Not sure what the new animal's elements will be though.. I figure since we are getting magic/fire/water and haunted hallow is earth/fire that they may different element habitat with magic. Wagrid is magic/earth, wise eagle magic/water, red weasely magic/fire, airy otter magic/fire and professor scrape magic/dark.. The only magic hybrid we don't yet have is magic/electric and magic/nature..so possibly another habitat?

Eluzyion
10-11-16, 12:31 PM
Just looking at the picture, the color of the shadowed animals could be related to element?

Left serpent - blue so water?
Grey fox? Dark?
Brown wolf or bear? Earth?
Snake - green nature?
Lion gold - electric?
?the one above scrape fire?

Just guessing of course :)

Eluzyion
10-11-16, 12:59 PM
I'm pretty sure there will be a reference to Hermione.

Absolutely, can't leave her out!

I was trying to guess others like Malfoy, dumbledore, voldemort, Sirius black, dobby! Lol moaning myrtle..

Silverrain1
10-11-16, 02:20 PM
Hope there's an other habitat, I'm
Just clearing a space now, thanks to my 10 runes reward. Hope to b able to get more of these animals! Got scrape and don't see any huge problems with story book so hoping to get them. No luck with wagrid yet tho.

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-11-16, 04:56 PM
Ooh, it's exciting to guess the silhouettes! My guesses:

* The cat-shaped one with the tie is Hermione
* The blue serpent on the left is the Basilisk
* The brown, green, and yellow silhouettes are a Hufflepuff Badger, Slytherin Snake, and Gryffindor Lion to go with our Wise Eagle (Ravenclaw Eagle)
* I have no idea what the reddish one on the right is! Dumbledore?

haku8cafe
10-11-16, 05:36 PM
I am not a harry potter fan but I am guessing leaderboards with ultra rare animal & the animals as milestone & a super rare to battle when the time comes.... so good luck everyone

Eluzyion
10-11-16, 06:42 PM
Ooh, it's exciting to guess the silhouettes! My guesses:

* The cat-shaped one with the tie is Hermione
* The blue serpent on the left is the Basilisk
* The brown, green, and yellow silhouettes are a Hufflepuff Badger, Slytherin Snake, and Gryffindor Lion to go with our Wise Eagle (Ravenclaw Eagle)
* I have no idea what the reddish one on the right is! Dumbledore?

Nice! I like your guesses :) cat and badger, I think you're right! Still can't figure out the red one either...

FlatFoot
10-11-16, 07:06 PM
I'll show more later, but the three habitats connect :D

Eluzyion
10-11-16, 07:12 PM
Flatfoot.. You're such a tease lol an amazing tease though!

saucysammis
10-11-16, 08:53 PM

Thank-you! That helps so much when budgeting for habitats.

mysticalfairy320
10-11-16, 11:03 PM
Yay!!! 3 habitats I was wondering y this one didn't rotate! So excited to see the new ones!!!

bastet61
10-12-16, 06:53 AM
3 Habitats?? IOS only??

saucysammis
10-12-16, 09:19 AM
I wonder if we will get another habitat related to Hogwarts, being as there are already 5 related creatures?

3 Habitats?? IOS only??

I was speculating about future habitats and flatfoot kindly gave a helpful clue of those yet to come. Only one habitat has come out so far. Two more related ones are coming. They will fit together in the way that the zodiac habitats fit together.

I'm sooo happy that this one looks good as a stand alone, that is an indication that the next two that fit together with it will also look great as stand alone habitats.

Thanks again flatfoot. I am a fan.

bastet61
10-12-16, 10:30 AM
Thanks ☺☺☺

Silverrain1
10-12-16, 10:59 AM
Hmmm, 3 habitats. Sounds good but I normally buy two of each but not sure I wanna spend gems on 6! Unless it's a really special offer!

AuroraLava
10-13-16, 01:27 PM

Three more or three total? I am just wondering how three will look...won't there be a gap?

Clark_Wayne
10-14-16, 01:42 AM

if they are as beautiful as the zodiac ones , that's great :)

rianpdsm
10-15-16, 06:52 PM
Officially, what do they call the new element, is it magic element? I can't find any reference in the game for the name of the element.

Silverrain1
10-16-16, 02:04 AM
Officially, what do they call the new element, is it magic element? I can't find any reference in the game for the name of the element.

I think people have been calling it magic. We haven't had an official announcement

Eluzyion
10-21-16, 10:50 AM
I'm guessing but since DS is having leaderboard, tournament, bingo and world event all at once, that's probably what will happen here. The rest of the Harry Potter themed animals in world event and rainbow Raven as tournament prize to go with our current leaderboard..whew! That's a lot playing both games I may have to focus on one!

Correction, we may have storybook with leaderboard and tournament .. Must work up my food supply!

Whew! Just tournament..I wasn't ready for storybook anyway so I still have time to harvest food :)

bastet61
10-26-16, 03:30 PM
How long can i buy the brave lion? With the first and Place over 40 000 Points there is no other Chance to get it

MauiLady7
10-27-16, 11:00 AM
So if this is the month of magic, is The Pitch one one of the habitats that fit together with Bygone Alley? I have room for another habitat, and I'm just curious since it is a magic habitat! If anyone knows please let us know so we can also arrange our forrest. It takes a little planning!
I wonder if the cunning snake is a super rare magic animal that I won in the leaderboards this round? hmmm

Eluzyion
10-27-16, 12:10 PM
So if this is the month of magic, is The Pitch one one of the habitats that fit together with Bygone Alley? I have room for another habitat, and I'm just curious since it is a magic habitat! If anyone knows please let us know so we can also arrange our forrest. It takes a little planning!
I wonder if the cunning snake is a super rare magic animal that I won in the leaderboards this round? hmmm

Going by the new update splash screen, the pitch is one of the 3 habitats and the castle in center will be the last :)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c45/eluzyion/other%20games/16C3921C-7543-4C2B-80EA-12D5DDE6C98A.png

saucysammis
10-27-16, 12:59 PM

I think people have been calling it magic. We haven't had an official announcement

Officially it's Flaming Purple Boat. tm campbellsNYC

Magic seems to be the most commonly used term. Alchemy is my favorite, though.

MauiLady7
10-27-16, 01:06 PM
Going by the new update splash screen, the pitch is one of the 3 habitats and the castle in center will be the last :)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c45/eluzyion/other%20games/16C3921C-7543-4C2B-80EA-12D5DDE6C98A.png
So in the picture on the shop section, it looks like it forms a triangle. This picture posted looks like a row or a curved triangle. A picture is worth a 1000 words, and now I know how to place their position left to right. I guess I'll shoot for a corner, and I always keep one empty space for moving anyway.
Thanks for the quick reply!!

mysticalfairy320
10-28-16, 08:08 PM
Is it only 3 habitats that connect total? If so I may buy another castle habitat please let me know! :)

Drachenia
11-03-16, 09:53 PM
Hello TL please please give us the lion from the leaderboard as a Value Pack and Wagrid also. I would like to have all the Harry Potter animals. :confused:

Irma_Isle
11-06-16, 12:34 AM
Seems like I missing the first show of Harry Potter theme... I quit game a little while and when I came back I only got Dumbedog storybook and castle sale.

Any other way I can get Arry otter wagrid red weasely and luon path as well?

Really sad not to join game before this.

saucysammis
11-06-16, 09:17 AM
Seems like I missing the first show of Harry Potter theme... I quit game a little while and when I came back I only got Dumbedog storybook and castle sale.

Any other way I can get Arry otter wagrid red weasely and luon path as well?

Really sad not to join game before this.

Maybe they will be on sale on Black Friday. If not, it is likely that the will be brought back on sale in the future.

haku8cafe
11-06-16, 09:35 AM
question ....

any veterans or seniors can tell me have they ever brought back any UR storybook quest animals before??? be it an animal breedable on specials day... black Friday sales...value pack etc

there is only one UR animal which I like & I did not even play FFS yet

saucysammis
11-06-16, 10:22 AM
question ....

any veterans or seniors can tell me have they ever brought back any UR storybook quest animals before??? be it an animal breedable on specials day... black Friday sales...value pack etc

there is only one UR animal which I like & I did not even play FFS yet

Yes they have. Swan Prince for sure.

There are more but it is difficult to answer your question quickly and specifically.

Updates to the creature list slowed way down before storybook prizes were ultra rare. We can't always remember which ones are ultras as we only see the rarity when visiting the shop, choosing mixing partners and choosing battle partners. (Of course they do bring back the treasure animals which are ultras, but they don't come from storybooks)

MauiLady7
11-06-16, 09:24 PM
I can't decide which egg to hatch first for battles, of the flaming purple boats or magic. Which is everyone else doing? I wish that there was lightening, but . . .

These I can choose from these: Dumbledog (water/magic) UR, Basilisk (nature/magic) SR, Cunning Snake SR (nature/magic) Airy Otter UR
(fire/magic), or Professor Scrape SR (dark/nature). I'm leaning towards an UR which narrows it down to Airy Otter or Dumbledog. Which of these two would be the better bet for the battlegrounds?

Eluzyion
11-06-16, 09:56 PM
I can't decide which egg to hatch first for battles, of the flaming purple boats or magic. Which is everyone else doing? I wish that there was lightening, but . . .

These I can choose from these: Dumbledog (water/magic) UR, Basilisk (nature/magic) SR, Cunning Snake SR (nature/magic) Airy Otter UR
(fire/nature), or Professor Scrape SR (dark/nature). I'm leaning towards an UR which narrows it down to Airy Otter or Dumbledog. Which of these two would be the better bet for the battlegrounds?

i havent used dumbledog in battle yet, but ive used airy otter and he does very well :)

ABABAU
11-06-16, 10:23 PM
Nice! I like your guesses :) cat and badger, I think you're right! Still can't figure out the red one either...

A Month of Magic event is now over. A shame but at least I came out with a ultra rare special element animal, Dumbledog.

haku8cafe
11-07-16, 02:55 AM

(fire/nature), or Professor Scrape SR (dark/nature). I'm leaning towards an UR which narrows it down to Airy Otter or Dumbledog. Which of these two would be the better bet for the battlegrounds?

this is just IMO & suggestion but I will say NONE to airy(violet/fire) or Dumbledog(violet/water) .... yes I know it is UR but hear me out first before deciding...

you already have a SR brave eagle(violet/water) & felione(violet/fire) there is no way or can any player prove that say.. "hey use airy it is gonna be a 1 time or 2 time try to defeat this animal" that all is just luck or concidence ... I ASSUME felione can do that job for you... but as you mention what is good for you in battle....

definitely dark/violet , nature/violet or earth/violet (if you manage to breed that SR), facing an animal with weakness of nature/violet beats any UR violet/fire .... but again this is assumption

getting epic a UR with same elements as your SR I felt is really (of cause if you have lots of apples to spare why not :o) but I rather Epic my SR nature/dark/earth /violet if you want a better violet element result this is just IMO

ABABAU
11-07-16, 01:09 PM

Maybe try some UR animals to help in battles.

saucysammis
11-07-16, 03:05 PM
Unbelievably I believe I have acquired every month of magic creature offered...! This may be a first! Oh, no, wait, I didn't win the Rainbow Raven in the tourney.

Let's see,
1. Golden Flutter: Treasure; sale
2. Wagrid: Magic/Stone; from breeding
3. Prof. Scrape: Magic/dark; from tourney
4. Red Weasly: Magic/Fire; from storybook
5. Wise Eagle: Magic/water; from storybook
6. Airy Otter: Magic/fire; from storybook
7. Cunning Snake: Magic/nature; leaderboard
8. Valiant Lion: Magic/fire; leaderboard
9. Loyal Badger: Magic/Stone; 2nd storybook
10. Felione: Magic/Fire; 2nd storybook
11. Dumbledog: Magic/water; 2nd storybook
12. Basilisk: Magic/nature; from tourney

13. Rainbow Raven (which I couldn't catch.)

Wow, not to mention getting the halloweasel and Ghostrich from the leaderboard, and all of the world event animals. It has been a busy month in the game! Thanks to the developers for all the work!

MauiLady7
11-08-16, 12:50 AM
this is just IMO & suggestion but I will say NONE to airy(violet/fire) or Dumbledog(violet/water) .... yes I know it is UR but hear me out first before deciding...

you already have a SR brave eagle(violet/water) & felione(violet/fire) there is no way or can any player prove that say.. "hey use airy it is gonna be a 1 time or 2 time try to defeat this animal" that all is just luck or concidence ... I ASSUME felione can do that job for you... but as you mention what is good for you in battle....

definitely dark/violet , nature/violet or earth/violet (if you manage to breed that SR), facing an animal with weakness of nature/violet beats any UR violet/fire .... but again this is assumption

getting epic a UR with same elements as your SR I felt is really (of cause if you have lots of apples to spare why not :o) but I rather Epic my SR nature/dark/earth/violet if you want a better violet element result this is just IMO

Thanks for your input haku8cafe, Eluzyion, & ABABAU. An UR would be nice, however out the of all the elements this month, Professor Scrape is the only dark/magic combo there is. Nature, earth, fire, and water there were several, and to get wide scope I think Professor Scrape is the best bet. That & saving 40,000 apples from the difference in feeding a super rare vs an ultra rare.

Are the magic animals breedable?

haku8cafe
11-08-16, 07:31 AM
Thanks for your input haku8cafe, Eluzyion, & ABABAU. An UR would be nice, however out the of all the elements this month, Professor Scrape is the only dark/magic combo there is. Nature, earth, fire, and water there were several, and to get wide scope I think Professor Scrape is the best bet. That & saving 40,000 apples from the difference in feeding a super rare vs an ultra rare.

Are the magic animals breedable?

not breedable atm

sadly all SR except storybook felione & wise eagle is not sharing the same tree so might want to consider unless you have plenty of apples to spare.

SR dark, both nature & earth Vs UR water & 2x fire.... THEY ARE ALL THE SAME :(

Feed Schedule E
Level 1 to 2: 25
Level 2 to 3: 100
Level 3 to 4: 200
Level 4 to 5: 500
Level 5 to 6: 1,500
Level 6 to 7: 3,000
Level 7 to 8: 5,000
Level 8 to 9: 7,500
Level 9 to 10: 10,500
Level 10 to 11: 14,000
Level 11 to 12: 18,000
Level 12 to 13: 22,000
Level 13 to 14: 26,000
Level 14 to 15: 30,000

again this is only IMO.... Dark/violet is actually not a good element because each element is opposite of each other of cause it will hit more animals using each element but the bad side vs harder animal which is lvl20 crystal.. but again if you want your army of violet elements this is small factor :)

the one which is good vs crystal is rainbow raven, (rainbow/dark) since all of them is sharing the same food as above you might want to consider this but again this is IMO no way I can tell you "hey use raven on this animal, I got it within 1 battle or use raven you will never battle 2x with this animal :p "

battle is just like breeding in case some of you do not know yet.... no way a player can tell you breed this or that to get this animal it is random... how I wish the outcome of battle is like breeding skyker :p

saucysammis
11-08-16, 10:16 AM

I have hatched all those required for the storybook and a few just because I wanted to see them. I kept the ones not needed to feed for storybook at low level. The ones required for storybook I leveled up and they worked just fine in the battles for me. I sort of like my baby Scrape, Hagrid, and Airy. It's like they all went into the time turning room together.

1. Golden Flutter: Treasure; sale. Hatched -epic
2. Wagrid: Magic/Stone; from breeding. Hatched -baby
3. Prof. Scrape: Magic/dark; from tourney. Hatched -baby
4. Red Weasly: Magic/Fire; from storybook. Hatched -epic
5. Wise Eagle: Magic/water; from storybook. Hatched -epic
6. Airy Otter: Magic/fire; from storybook. Hatched -baby
7. Cunning Snake: Magic/nature; leaderboard
8. Valiant Lion: Magic/fire; leaderboard
9. Loyal Badger: Magic/Stone; 2nd storybook. Hatched -epic
10. Felione: Magic/Fire; 2nd storybook. Hatched -epic
11. Dumbledog: Magic/water; 2nd storybook
12. Basilisk: Magic/nature; from tourney

13. Rainbow Raven ( I couldn't catch.)

ogreve
11-30-16, 04:13 AM
Flatfoot, or someone else from S8:
Can you please let me (us) know if there are plans for a 'south', fourth, special Magic habitat so the square can be completed?
If there are plans for it, I need to start saving up gems and keeping enough of them reserved. The three habitats that have been released already look really neat together, but it would look even better if a fourth one would complete it, like is the case for the Zodiac one...
TIA!
Olafo