PDA

View Full Version : New Legendary - Peridot Phoenix!

Eluzyion
10-11-16, 11:38 AM

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33951&d=1476211103 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33951&d=1476211103)

Eluzyion
10-11-16, 11:40 AM
Also, Crystal unicorn and gem habitat are on sale in the current value pack for those that need it :)

Alideh
10-11-16, 11:53 AM
It is beautiful!!!! Definitely trying for this one :o
I'm guessing it is breedable?

Drachenia
10-11-16, 12:02 PM
Uff uff is beautiful, I also breed for Wagrid. I've been using Bamboon / Unicorn to get Plantlers, Bamboon and now I breeding with Bamboon / Emerald Dragon get Plantlers. TL please give me Peridot Phoenix or Granite Golem or Wagrid, otherwise I have no wishes :p

Silverrain1
10-11-16, 02:21 PM
Beautiful!

cardinalpsy
10-12-16, 03:05 AM
Oh my, this is an unexpected and lovely surprise. Thought it would take more than 100 attempts and lots of pandaffodil fails before getting this one. Got this one with emerald and crystal unicorn on my 14th attempt. Didn't even realise that I managed to breed it until I saw the egg on the nest. Peridot is my birthstone, I'm so chuffed to get one. The egg design is beautiful, love it. Breeding and incubation time 48 hours. Evolution time 35 hours. Best of luck everyone.:)

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-12-16, 07:05 AM
Oh my, this is an unexpected and lovely surprise. Thought it would take more than 100 attempts and lots of pandaffodil fails before getting this one. Got this one with emerald and crystal unicorn on my 14th attempt. Didn't even realise that I managed to breed it until I saw the egg on the nest. Peridot is my birthstone, I'm so chuffed to get one. The egg design is beautiful, love it. Breeding and incubation time 48 hours. Best of luck everyone.:)

That is a lovely egg, congratulations!

Eluzyion
10-12-16, 08:36 AM
V
Oh my, this is an unexpected and lovely surprise. Thought it would take more than 100 attempts and lots of pandaffodil fails before getting this one. Got this one with emerald and crystal unicorn on my 14th attempt. Didn't even realise that I managed to breed it until I saw the egg on the nest. Peridot is my birthstone, I'm so chuffed to get one. The egg design is beautiful, love it. Breeding and incubation time 48 hours. Best of luck everyone.:)

Awesome! Congrats!

chickenladyx14
10-12-16, 05:59 PM

You always manage to get the new releases with very few attempts. Congrats! Peridot is my birth stone also. :)

Eluzyion
10-15-16, 01:26 PM
Does anyone know if this gem hybrid is permanent like the others? I really want it but know the dragon is limited so want to try for that first, just don't want to miss this one!

Alideh
10-15-16, 02:31 PM
When will this beauty leave?
If they mentioned o.o

Drachenia
10-15-16, 03:09 PM
When will this beauty leave?
If they mentioned o.o

Hello this is a crystal animal you can always breed, the discount sale has a limited time :D

Alideh
10-15-16, 03:39 PM
Hello this is a crystal animal you can always breed, the discount sale has a limited time :D

YAY!! Thank you for replying :D

sparklegirly
10-23-16, 02:34 PM
I have been breeding for this animal non stop for almost two weeks and all I get is Pandaffodil. I really hope Tuesday's update won't feature a new breedable that I want because I don't want to have to quit trying for this one!

Eluzyion
10-24-16, 04:11 PM
I've been trying too, since it came out (took break to get Deadwing) I'm very surprised I don't see many getting it, usually more do when a new gem hybrid arrives :/ hard to make leaderboard points on the fails too lol

MystiqueRealm
10-25-16, 01:21 AM
I got Peridot Phoenix! I'm so excited!! I bred QQ and Frostfang and saw 48 hours and my jaw dropped lol its 35 hour evolution time. Good luck!

sparklegirly
10-27-16, 08:55 AM
I finally bred a legendary, unfortunately it's Quartz which I already have and am using to breed along with Emerald Dragon :(

It's nice to see there are others following this thread still! I won't give up until I have the beautiful Peridot Phoenix! Good luck Eluzyion. I have neighbor requested your ID, thank you for accepting :)

sparklegirly
11-12-16, 03:51 PM
I've just bred a second Quartz Quetzalcoatl which I'm so disappointed about. It's been almost a month and I'm becoming discouraged but I know not to give up.🍀✨😸

Scangelina
12-22-16, 09:09 PM
OMG😮I just put together Garland Snake + Crystal Unicorn and got a 48hr timer. This will be my 1st ultra rare I've bred. I bought my Crystal Unicorn about 4 months ago. I'm so happy. I've wanted Peridot Pheonix since it came out.
I just realized it could be Garnet Griffin that also has a 48hr timer. Either way I'm happy because it'll be the 1st Legendary that I have bred.