PDA

View Full Version : My Crown Jewel dragon dissappeared! :(

rasike
10-11-16, 05:45 AM
I recently bought a Crown Jewel dragon that was on sale for 1500 gold. Just after hatching I put it for his first evolution to level 4 to the evolution temple. During it was there, I checked it's habitat and it was shown as empty! The dragon still showed up in the album, so I calmed down and forgot about that. I even did not check it's habitat after the end of the evolution. Several days passed, and today I wanted to feed it and to evolve to level 7, and my dragon is NOT in it's habitat! :mad:
Could someone help me? I want my dragon back! :(

[S8] Regina
10-11-16, 09:32 AM
I recently bought a Crown Jewel dragon that was on sale for 1500 gold. Just after hatching I put it for his first evolution to level 4 to the evolution temple. During it was there, I checked it's habitat and it was shown as empty! The dragon still showed up in the album, so I calmed down and forgot about that. I even did not check it's habitat after the end of the evolution. Several days passed, and today I wanted to feed it and to evolve to level 7, and my dragon is NOT in it's habitat! :mad:
Could someone help me? I want my dragon back! :(

Sorry about that! Please email support@storm8.com about this so they can help you with your account and your precious Dragon! Thank you:)