PDA

View Full Version : Dream City: Winter Holiday Suggestion Thread 2016

Rynetory2
10-09-16, 11:44 PM
Hey guys, I wanted to start a thread to give you guys a chance to post your suggestions for Winter Holiday items!! This is Dream City's first winter holiday. :)

Halloween is almost here, but the winter holidays are fast approaching too. What type of winter items would you like to see added to the game?

Decorations? Buildings or crafts?

This thread is for items, not for new game features or current feature changes.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u149/Margie077/Pictures002/12028763729.gif

bakerdog23
10-13-16, 01:18 PM
Christmas tree, iceskating rink, church, gingerbread house, nativity scene,

Mercuriair
10-18-16, 07:35 PM
German style Christmas market? For which can we please be able to make gl?hwein, st?llen, lebk?chen, nativity ornaments?

OzFamily
10-22-16, 03:54 PM
Ooo- it would awesome to have winter versions of some civic buildings- like how in Bakery Story we have a holiday fireplace to replace the regular fireplace- the duck pond could become an ice skating rink, for example. And, we could replace ballfields with sledding hills or ice (or even street) hockey rinks, if those items are made the same size!

New businesses could be a tree farm, candlemaker, a toy store, and perhaps even a familiar money-lending business (bah humbug!). A catering business or banquet hall may be good, or could fit into a goal's story, too.

OzFamily
10-22-16, 05:35 PM
Something different- the story line for the event could be about donating toys, and we collect toys for the goals. But, if we spend any gems during the event, Storm 8 donates a portion in real life to Toys for Tots.

Mika012
10-31-16, 01:33 PM
Santas toy mall for holding our businesses... say how about we have one that will hold 24 total instead of the usual 10 or 18??! 😉
Tis the season after all!!

Mai2008
11-02-16, 10:02 AM
Christmas tree, iceskating rink, church, gingerbread house, nativity scene,
Gingerbread house
Church
Christmas tree
Reindeers
and Nativity scene

Mai2008
11-02-16, 10:04 AM
Santas toy mall for holding our businesses... say how about we have one that will hold 24 total instead of the usual 10 or 18??! 😉
Tis the season after all!!
Definitely need something to put business in

11-02-16, 11:46 AM
I have 3.1k stars and 5.2k population now. And I still have 120 mastered businesses in my storage. After the new expansion I get more lands to build more buildings but acturally I really can't decide which one to build because they contribute too little to my populations or stars except the landmarks. Acturally maybe we need some more efficient highrises that can contain 20 40 even 60 70 businesses or some civil buildings that provide hundreds of populations. If something like this is available, no matter how much they cost ,I'll get one even if it costs me 50k coins for one. Thanks.

MountainLady3
11-03-16, 11:17 AM
I like your idea, Mika012! :D Santa's toy mall that will hold/store many businesses!!!

Mai2008
11-04-16, 12:50 PM
Could we also have some thing that uses up our sledge hammers, wooden crates and blue duct tape. My inventory is full. Like the idea of a mega building that I can put full spartment into, I dont have much land to build on. :rolleyes:

mumsukis
11-09-16, 12:23 PM
Good idea larger mall for storing more business with all slots ready for use instead of having to collect parts

Rynetory2
11-23-16, 09:35 PM
Backdrop: Snowflakes falling in city instead of clouds and roads covered with snow

Buildings with population:
- Animated rotating Christmas tree with lights and presents (2x2) or Christmas tree in a town square with carollers (3x3)
- Animated ice skating rink with citizens skating
- Snow globe with festive decorations in it (2x2), animated with snowflakes
- Festive houses and residential highrises.

Business:
- Festive businesses
- Festive business highrises

Building skins: Can we have building skins for permanent buildings like City Hall, Boardwalk, Train depot, etc in festive looks? To change the looks whenever we like.

Rynetory2
11-23-16, 09:37 PM
Gentle Reminder

The last date for submitting your suggestions is 30 November. Remember to post before that to avoid missing out. :)

Mercy1st
12-01-16, 12:12 AM
Cr?che (nativity)- Number one. Also Christmas trees; simple churches; store for winter athletic equipment like skis, snowshoes, Ice skates; Store for sleds, Toboggans; Store for snow cleanup or snowplows, shovels. Store for wrapping gifts; restaurant for hot chocolate, cider; ice skating rink; wood Burning stoves and fireplace; theater for plays

Mercy1st
12-01-16, 12:14 AM
Snow instead of fog; and love the ideas of the gingerbread house, etc. also a bedding store or a winter clothing, etc. stores

Rynetory2
12-01-16, 08:06 PM
Thank you Everyone for your wonderful suggestions! :)

Your suggestions are submitted.