PDA

View Full Version : Tasty tournament issue

Mickey7411
10-09-16, 04:11 PM
Hi all, I'm just curious if anyone else has an issue with the tasty tournament event in Frozen Frenzy Maina. I play for a while and then towards the mid-end of the event the icon will not open. Each time I'm in one of the top places but by the time the event ends I've dropped because the event will not open and allow me to play. I've been in contact with Storm8 and they're trying to help me but I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue.

bobcatz
10-09-16, 10:27 PM
That's been my problem too!

kooky panda
10-10-16, 09:11 AM
Please continue working with support@storm8.com.

I also will flag this over.

[S8] Regina
10-10-16, 02:49 PM
That's been my problem too!

Hi all, I'm just curious if anyone else has an issue with the tasty tournament event in Frozen Frenzy Maina. I play for a while and then towards the mid-end of the event the icon will not open. Each time I'm in one of the top places but by the time the event ends I've dropped because the event will not open and allow me to play. I've been in contact with Storm8 and they're trying to help me but I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue.

Sorry about that! When you were tapping on the icon to enter the Tasty Tournament, did the icon highlight or animate at all? Did this happen from the start of the event?

Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account and this event. PM me the ticket number as well. Thank you!

Mickey7411
10-12-16, 12:26 PM
There's a little box that pops up and there's a button to play but if you hit play nothing happens. When you're able to play, you just hit the icon and it brings you directly to the event. It never has that box that pops up asking if you want to play. Once I get that box I know I will not be able to play the event anymore but I don't know why. It happens every time towards the middle to end of the event.

Mickey7411
10-12-16, 12:29 PM
Did you write to Storm8? Were they helpful at all? They've written me back but it still hasn't been fixed.

[S8] Regina
10-12-16, 01:15 PM
Did you write to Storm8? Were they helpful at all? They've written me back but it still hasn't been fixed.

Please PM me your ticket number so I can have an agent take a look. Thanks!

8SissyQ7
10-13-16, 10:41 PM
Since installing the new update it will only load my levels completed to sometimes 55 and at times only to 10. When i click the button for more levels it just keeps saying is Downloading. I sent in my storm8 id and support # as well as the screen shots and tried clearing the memory and reinstalling and it still won't load. Ive completed up to level 136 and am ready to give up on the game and can't find one like it

amerirish
12-07-16, 02:00 PM
Every time I get a new tourney, I can only play it from the initial pop up that has the "Play" button. After that, the little icon on the right side does not work. I just sent a ticket to support :(

ETA: After submitting my ticket yesterday, the icon started working. I was able to go in and out of the tournament all evening last night.

Rynetory2
12-09-16, 07:03 AM
Good to hear that your game is working now. You can login to the Support Form and close your ticket.

amerirish
12-11-16, 01:59 PM
Every time I get a new tourney, I can only play it from the initial pop up that has the "Play" button. After that, the little icon on the right side does not work. I just sent a ticket to support :(

ETA: After submitting my ticket yesterday, the icon started working. I was able to go in and out of the tournament all evening last night.

My issue is back again; I was able to play the tournament when the pop up window came on but now the icon on the right of the screen is not working anymore :(

[S8] Regina
12-12-16, 11:40 AM
My issue is back again; I was able to play the tournament when the pop up window came on but now the icon on the right of the screen is not working anymore :(

Sorry to hear that! Please submit a request through support.storm8.com for assistance with your account and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!

01-14-17, 05:28 PM
Lost all my level sign in with my login and still lost my progress

[S8] Regina
01-17-17, 10:43 AM
Lost all my level sign in with my login and still lost my progress

Sorry to hear that! Please submit a ticket by filling out this form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!